35 minutes to go! :woot_jump:

(until my internet is switched off. :sneaky2:)

Why don't we have someone at the gig that texts in news? :sneaky2:

GUYS IT DIDN'T WORK FOR US!!!!!:shocked::shocked:

We downloaded everything....restarted the computer.....did all the settings and stuff.....had it on the radio station before 7......we tried doing a sample test and we got some error that we didn't know what to do with. This sucks.:sneaky2: Ana.....are you trying to record too? Did you get any errors? Hopefully you get something.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes to go! :woot_jump:

(until my internet is switched off. :sneaky2:)

Why don't we have someone at the gig that texts in news? :sneaky2:

I never noticed you had written on MFC, now you're gone ( :sneaky2: ) :wub2:

because that person would need to have something like an iPhone ( :teehee: ) or Blackberry with internet

and apparently no one we (meaning regular in the forum us) know anyone going to these past gigs.

We downloaded everything....restarted the computer.....did all the settings and stuff.....had it on the radio station before 7......we tried doing a sample test and we got some error that we didn't know what to do with. This sucks.:sneaky2: Ana.....are you trying to record too? Did you get any errors? Hopefully you get something.

I can record, the thing is I don't think the radio station is going to pass tonight's gig this time.

ugh ugh ugh, this so sucks.

Cintia_Jenny told me that they would probably not pass tonight's show because last night it had been a Kooks special or so but I perfectly heard this radio guy say they'd pass it again today :dunno: and she also said she would stay tunned just in case, I think she heard the same thing as I heard.

THE KOOKS ARGENTINA :mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted:

Hey! here's the recital from yesteday, it's recorded from the web, so you will hear the announcer, but it's something. Yo just have to download it :thumb_yello:

http://www.taringa.net/posts/musica/2766918/The-Kooks-En-Argentina-%5B16_06_2009---MP3-320-kbps%5D.html

I couldn't go neither yesterday or today, so I must wait for the pics and vids from the people that went i'll post it when they upload all.

Edited by Cintia_Jenny

This is last night's concert the whole thing but it's exactly as we heard it, so in some parts the radio guy is speaking and things like that but it's good.

http://www.thekooks.com.ar/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=21 just click where it says LINK

and it's already 7:15pm so 9:15pm in argentina and nothing yet. Cintia_Jenny says they're now obviously not going to pass it. :boxed:

*is sad*

There you are Cin :biggrin2:

Edited by ~Ana~

This is last night's concert the whole thing but it's exactly as we heard it, so in some parts the radio guy is speaking and things like that but it's good.

http://www.thekooks.com.ar/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=21

and it's already 7:15pm so 9:15pm in argentina and nothing yet. Cintia_Jenny says they're now obviously not going to pass it. :boxed:

*is sad*

here I am! :D no, they're not going to pass it again today :tears: it seems yesterday was an special program :(

Tomorrow I'll see some pics and vids I think... and i'll post them here

I hope someone recorded today's show I want to see them!!!

here I am! :D no, they're not going to pass it again today :tears: it seems yesterday was an special program :(

Tomorrow I'll see some pics and vids I think... and i'll post them here

I hope someone recorded today's show I want to see them!!!

:crybaby: I was really looking forward to hear them live again. :boxed:

I hope!!!! and yes, we looove pictures and vids!!!

I want to see last night show's videos, I want to put faces to the sounds.

oh well, I think I'm going to grab a bite then. Good night! and thanks Cin!

Tracklist:

01 - Always Where I Need To Be

02 - Matchbox :surfing:

03 - Eddie's Gun

04 - Intro a...

05 - Ooh La

06 - Sway

07 - Time Awaits

08 - One Last Time

09 - She Moves In Her Own Way

10 - Mr. Maker

11 - Do You Wanna

12 - Naive

13 - Rainbow :wub2:

14 - Down To The Market

15 - Shine On

16 - See The World :groovy:

17 - You Don't Love Me

--------

18 - Intermedio hasta el bis

--------

19 - Vuelve la banda

20 - Princess Of My Mind

21 - Intro a...

:shocked: :shocked: 22 - Watching the Ships Roll In :shocked:

23 - See The Sun (Seaside Intro)

24 - Despedida

25 - Stormy Weather

26 - Sofa Song :das:

Edited by Petra

I have no idea what the radio guy is saying. I'm listening to Watching the Ships roll in now :shocked:. GOOD GOD!!! THE KOOKS!!!!!!!!!!

*insert extensive fangirling*

**** man.

WOW!!!!!!!!!

:crybaby:!!!

I never noticed you had written on MFC, now you're gone ( :sneaky2: ) :wub2:

I though we hould do some sort of countdown. :naughty:

because that person would need to have something like an iPhone ( :teehee: ) or Blackberry with internet

and apparently no one we (meaning regular in the forum us) know anyone going to these past gigs.

I can record, the thing is I don't think the radio station is going to pass tonight's gig this time.

ugh ugh ugh, this so sucks.

Cintia_Jenny told me that they would probably not pass tonight's show because last night it had been a Kooks special or so but I perfectly heard this radio guy say they'd pass it again today :dunno: and she also said she would stay tunned just in case, I think she heard the same thing as I heard.

:crybaby:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE KOOKS ARGENTINA :mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted:

Hey! here's the recital from yesteday, it's recorded from the web, so you will hear the announcer, but it's something. Yo just have to download it :thumb_yello:

http://www.taringa.net/posts/musica/2766918/The-Kooks-En-Argentina-%5B16_06_2009---MP3-320-kbps%5D.html

I couldn't go neither yesterday or today, so I must wait for the pics and vids from the people that went i'll post it when they upload all.

:stretcher:!!!!!!!!

http://www.thekooks.com.ar/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=21 just click where it says LINK

*is sad*

:cheerful_h4h:!!!

Radio guy just messed up the intro of See The World. :mad3:

What I dont understand - why TF cant radio mods just shut tf up?? There are people that want to enjoy & indulge in (?) the gig!!! GOD!

And the radio guy says "The Kooks" the way that stupid French intern at work did last year. He kept on 'teasing' me with "PETRA! DIE KOOKE!" ('die' pronounced in the German way). I told him quite a couple of times that it's NOT 'Kooke' but, oh well, he is /was just a stupid ****ing ****er. (Sorry for my choice of words.)

Please tell radio guy to stop talking. I actually don't need hm to tell me what song is next :mad3:.

Ana, Cintia - MUCHAS MUCHAS GRACIAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot_jump:

Soo.. I installed my total recorder again yesterday and now it seems it's not working as properly as it did before. But it works perfectly fine again after a restart of my computer. No idea why. I've been trying it out with recording the audio from here http://www.imeem.com/thekooksfans/video/UNTtMknd/the-kooks-the-kooks-poster-contest-video-2-music-video/ because I can't download it via realplayer and, :dunno:, I just wanted to try it out again. (The videos are actually ****ing hilarious. Hugh is brilliant :lmfao:.)

And, OMG, the videos from the Argentinean shows are :stretcher:. And Luke actually climbed around on Pete's side :blink:.

But, :naughty:, I have no idea what the radio guy is saying (he should just shut up) but he announces that Max Rafferty is on stage :lmfao: and he apparently just got a setlist and that's it because he just says the short versions of the song titles (I just assume he just got a setlist. I have no idea.).

Anyway :fangurl:

Hahaha, this bootleg is BRILLIANT. And Luke & Hugh are hilarious. They (or rather Luke) messed up duetting during See The World & Time Awaits in Bielefeld as well and it's the same here :roftl:.

I need to watch the videos!!!

Petra, didn't Luke sing watching the ships roll in in London? I was thinking about that when I heard it here, he didn't, right? he sang Jackie big tits.

Did radio guy say max was on stage?, really?! :roftl:

I need to watch the videos!!!

It seems you, cintia and I are the only ones posting. :boxed:

SETLISTS:

Chile:

http://tinyurl.com/nk4naq

Argentina:

http://tinyurl.com/lsm44r

don't you think this font looks like The Kooks font?

nivea.jpg

:aah:

My face-cream is Nivea and it just looked so familiar it took me too long to realise but you just don't notice the things you see everyday.

and if you move the letters: NIVEA = NAIVE :shocked:

:fisch:

Gaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!! Whoop! Oh, there are links in the setlist! Let's see if they work! :groovy:

No, he sang Seaside, JBT & POMM in London. Then See The Sun and then Stormy Weather / Sofa Song. The only time we heard something from RAK was at V when they did the See The Sun-RAK-version. :dunno:

The audio of rainbow is mine. :shocked: Is it REALLY the only audio version that is available so far??? Even others took the audio from my YT-video and posted it again on YT as "early demo versions" :blink:. Wow. I don't really know what to say. It's surreal. :blink:

I'm recording the POMM version right now. It's from some acoustic gig - maybe the Flowerpot? No idea. Hugh is in there, too :dunno:. I'll post the link in a minute!

Here we go -

Princess of my mind, live & acoustic from no-idea-where but including Hugh

Edited by Petra

Gaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!! Whoop! Oh, there are links in the setlist! Let's see if they work! :groovy:

No, he sang Seaside, JBT & POMM in London. Then See The Sun and then Stormy Weather / Sofa Song. The only time we heard something from RAK was at V when they did the See The Sun-RAK-version. :dunno:

The audio of rainbow is mine. :shocked: Is it REALLY the only audio version that is available so far??? Even others took the audio from my YT-video and posted it again on YT as "early demo versions" :blink:.

I'm recording the POMM version right now. It's from some acoustic gig - maybe the Flowrpot? No idea. Hugh is in there, too :dunno:. I'll post the link in a minute!

I'm getting confused. I'll trust you because I don't remember where we heard the RAK version of see the sun, my brains are getting older too fast too soon.

I just saw there's a vid of Hugh playing with Nat, has it been posted? have you seen it?, I can't see it but It's on the internet.

I'm getting confused. I'll trust you because I don't remember where we heard the RAK version of see the sun, my brains are getting older too fast too soon.

I just saw there's a vid of Hugh playing with Nat, has it been posted? have you seen it?, I can't see it but It's on the internet.

Hugh & Nat? Luke & Nat, right? This one is still there & there is a link on Nat's myspace but I also have it in my favourites on YT as far as I know.

Trust me - we got the entire London gigs on video. IF he had sung it, we'd know. :dunno:

Hugh & Nat? Luke & Nat, right? This one is still there & there is a link on Nat's myspace but I also have it in my favourites on YT as far as I know.

Trust me - we got the entire London gigs on video. IF he had sung it, we'd know. :dunno:

See The Sun @ V:

And Nat & Luke:

See The Sun @ V:

And Nat & Luke:

No, Hugh & Nat. I just think it's kind of set to private but not too private, I actually have no idea who this guy that has it is but there is one.

I know the Luke & Nat one, he posted it on my profile :blink:

Ok, let me see if I can find it again.

I gotta GO!!!! bye.

Edited by ~Ana~