• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

EP EP EP EP EP EP EP EP EP EP EP EP EP EP EP EP EP EP EP EP EP EP EP EP EP

-IthinkPaulshouldhaveapicwithPaulLikeHughwithhugh-

GoodideaactuallyIhadntthoughtofthatImustadmit:blink:

I've spent my time trying to read the diary and Hugh's (I spose) internet tabs.

Oh hello! Welcome to MFC & welcome to The Kooks thread :das:. Happy posting :cheerful_h4h:!

thekooksmusic http://twitpic.com/trq0s - Playing a little set for a friend's party tonight. Will send you pics. X x

3 minutes ago from TwitPic

Ah yeah, they were here & left about 10min ago. Maybe they'll still upload the pictures tonight :dunno::fisch:.

OH COME ON PLEASE!!!!!! Why tf arent they actually even able to post pictures that are even SLIGHTLY of a good quality???? It is FREAKING ANNOYING me that they apparently belong to those people who get out the camera (just bought because it was small; they didnt care about the quality) and take ONE (1) picture. GOD, PLEASE!

GoodideaactuallyIhadntthoughtofthatImustadmit:blink:

:das:

Ah yeah, they were here & left about 10min ago. Maybe they'll still upload the pictures tonight :dunno::fisch:.

and i wasn't invited :crybaby: I don't think i like you anymore.

OH COME ON PLEASE!!!!!! Why tf arent they actually even able to post pictures that are even SLIGHTLY of a good quality???? It is FREAKING ANNOYING me that they apparently belong to those people who get out the camera (just bought because it was small; they didnt care about the quality) and take ONE (1) picture. GOD, PLEASE!

phone camera ? :boxed:

How original.

:lmfao:! True.

But this is the funniest comment:

JJCCQQRR on December 17, 2009 CAN YOU TAKE A PICTURE OF HUGE'S TATTOO?

Hugh is huge :das:

yay! in the studio!

...sitting in front of a screen, preparing a new website :sneaky2:

Paul - so hot, Luke - so not :lmfao:

The Kooks have been busy in the studio working on album #3. We are happy to report all is going very well and work continues... In the meantime, we are kick starting 2010 with the brand new http://www.THEKOOKS.com/. Now LIVE. Lots of videos, photos & more for you to check... and a very special Christmas present from the band on its way soon. xThe Kooks - Homepage

http://www.thekooks.com

The Kooks

:tears:

The Kooks have been busy in the studio working on album #3. We are happy to report all is going very well and work continues... In the meantime, we are kick starting 2010 with the brand new http://www.THEKOOKS.com/. Now LIVE. Lots of videos, photos & more for you to check... and a very special Christmas present from the band on its way soon. xThe Kooks - Homepage

http://www.thekooks.com

The Kooks

:tears:

:tears:? :blink:

Adam Cullinane max rafferty - where are you

5 minutes ago · Comment ·Like

:blink:??????????!!!!!!!! What the heck.......? :shocked:

What do you guys think of the website? I like the background, with all their pictures, and I love that they posted a video of them singing "No longer" on a tour bus :wub2: And its cool that we can win stuff, like the guitar, or the free tickets (does this means tours?? :biggrin2: Aaaaahhhh yes, I hope so :teehee:) or a tee...or a signed CD...everything looks awesome! :cheerful_h4h: except I wouldn't want to win the tour of the studio and interview them, I would be so nervous...haha it would be horrible :roftl:

Edited by England

What do you guys think of the website? I like the background, with all their pictures, and I love that they posted a video of them singing "No longer" on a tour bus :wub2: And its cool that we can win stuff, like the guitar, or the free tickets (does this means tours?? :biggrin2: Aaaaahhhh yes, I hope so :teehee:) or a tee...or a signed CD...everything looks awesome! :cheerful_h4h: except I wouldn't want to win the tour of the studio and interview them, I would be so nervous...haha it would be horrible :roftl:

Where is that thing where we can win something anyway? I think I'm really to stupid to see it on the new website.

Edit: I was far too stupid :naughty:. I made it now :pinkbow:.

I think the site is ace; it just sucks that the Christmas video opens directly and I can't stop it and it takes ags to load and makes my computer even slower :crybaby:. And I was pretty ****ing shocked when this new drummer (Chris-guy) was there :shocked: but it seems that Paul was just, well, not there in the moment they made the video.

Awwwwwww :fangurl: the Kooks. I'm going to give Inside In Inside Out as a birthday present to a friend tomorrow :fangurl:. I'm sure he'll like them :fangurl:.

Edited by Petra

Where is that thing where we can win something anyway? I think I'm really to stupid to see it on the new website.

Edit: I was far too stupid :naughty:. I made it now :pinkbow:.

I think the site is ace; it just sucks that the Christmas video opens directly and I can't stop it and it takes ags to load and makes my computer even slower :crybaby:. And I was pretty ****ing shocked when this new drummer (Chris-guy) was there :shocked: but it seems that Paul was just, well, not there in the moment they made the video.

Awwwwwww :fangurl: the Kooks. I'm going to give Inside In Inside Out as a birthday present to a friend tomorrow :fangurl:. I'm sure he'll like them :fangurl:.

Yeah the video made my computer super slow too :thumbdown: But hearing Luke sing was so worth it :aah::teehee: And yeah I know, where was Paul?? They didn't replace him with that new drummer did they? :boxed:

Awesome! :fangurl: