which means I won't be able to get tickets when it might finally be clear what I'm going to do next year. I think I might survive it though. :naughty

Is that a hint?

Oh my god roftl: I just looked at his face/smile...I didn't even look at the rest of the picture until now, woops :lmfao::lmfao:

Oh thats cool, I still have to listen to one of their songs, I know I've heard of them before (probably from this thread :biggrin2) But I still have to listen to a song :naughty What song of theirs should I check out? biggrin2:

:das: Paul!. Petra really is trying to kill me.

Mystery Jets!!!!!!!! they kind of rock :naughty:

Veiled in Grey is good as well but I just remember that it IS good but I cant remember the melody :dunno:.

I can't believe it, that's one of my favourites! "I can see a pink elephant and it's standing on the corner of the bed" :naughty:

Their bassist is creepy though :lmfao:. But they are GOOD! :fangurl:

I just read on FB that Ana apparently managed to get freaking Tokio Hotel tickets. Holy ****!! HOW??? (And she apparently also got tickets for the Arctc Monkeys to see the Mystery Jets. Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!)

:fangurl:

yes, I'm so cool :cool: basically for what i can see Milanese (italian people in general) people don't really run and buy concert tickets the minute the gigs are announced and aren't really what you would call a fan :dunno:

:naughty:

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Their bassist is creepy though :lmfao:. But they are GOOD! :fangurl:

Haha :naughty:

I bet they are great to see live! :fangurl:

I just read on FB that Ana apparently managed to get freaking Tokio Hotel tickets. Holy ****!! HOW??? (And she apparently also got tickets for the Arctc Monkeys to see the Mystery Jets. Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!)

:fangurl:

So, you're going to see them live? :biggrin2: Thats awesome!!!

Is that a hint?

Believe me - that is in absolutely no way any sort of hint. My future is........ I'm useless. Apparently. Even for those things I am more than just FREAKING PERFECT for. The world does neither want nor need me. :no:

It's like with Edward. If it was Paul who'd be the one to bring me death, I'd gladly take it. :dunno:

It was a solid set. Tight tunes. :mf_rosetinted:

I can't believe it, that's one of my favourites! "I can see a pink elephant and it's standing on the corner of the bed" :naughty:

..and even this can't help me remember because you can actually sing this sentence in the melody of Flakes :crybaby:. Btw, I apologise for not getting what you said on the tube once when you said "I've got Flakes in my head." :naughty:

yes, I'm so cool :cool: basically for what i can see Milanese (italian people in general) people don't really run and buy concert tickets the minute the gigs are announced and aren't really what you would call a fan :dunno:

I wasnt aware that there is an actual chance get TH tickets as a normal person :shocked:. I know that they are one of those bands people make a lot of fun of and I must admit that I have heard, uhm, ONE song from them plus heard Bill scream the "SCHREI!"-chorus once but... when you hear them in interviews, they all sound REALLY intelligent. I saw a documentary about them a while ago and, really, i would LOVE to see them live. And I could be oh so ****ing sure that everyone of my friends would laugh at me for saying this. But still, this is something I learnt during my internship - there is no such thing as bad music, there are just people who dont get it. I dont listen to rap or stuff like Cannibal Corpse but does that mean that Im allowed to say they are bad? I dont think so. People are just making fun of TH because they are young and ****ING SUCCESSFUL. But, like with Mika (and actually people here are also making fun of me for liking him :dunno:), people have never bothered giving a listen to the songs.

What am I saying? Oh, no idea. I'm just trying to say that I'd love to see TH live (and the Monkey as well!!!). But I hate those creepy TH fans who literally camp in front of the venue 1 week before the gig starts.

Don't forget to wear your sunglasses. Waaaaaaaaaah, tomorrow last year we met Luke Pritchard. **** man. :shocked::cheerful_h4h:

It's like with Edward. If it was Paul who'd be the one to bring me death, I'd gladly take it. :dunno:

god yes.

It was a solid set. Tight tunes. :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

I apologise for not getting what you said on the tube once when you said "I've got Flakes in my head." :naughty:

:naughty: apology accepted.

What am I saying? Oh, no idea. I'm just trying to say that I'd love to see TH live (and the Monkey as well!!!). But I hate those creepy TH fans who literally camp in front of the venue 1 week before the gig starts.

I thought you didn't exactly like TH. It must surely be more difficult to get tickets in Germany or the US (even in Mexico, you have no idea what a fan base these guys have here) than in other other countries like Italy. They haven't sold out yet though the gig is in April. Mika hasn't sold out either or the Monkeys and I must say i'm genuinely more excited to see the jets than the monkeys, i don't like them, their music is ok but they are not.

What i like about TH is that they actually have some songs in german and their not german speaker fans know the songs and sing them! :shocked:

Plus, they are funny :naughty:

They had this one in Cologne in June 08; I never saw it again though. But it's cool! I'd hang it on my wall. (Maybe Fishtail Neon in Brighton makes these, too :naughty:)

Bild19-8.jpg

i think i said i was going to order the konk sign in fishtail neon for you one day. I feel commited to that now, thanks for reminding me :sneaky2:

god yes.

I'm still amazed at(?) myself because this point came up my mind :blink:.

:naughty: apology accepted.

:lmfao:, that actually reminds me that you entered a group on FB which is called "Saying I dunno when I can't be bothered explaing". You often tried to explain smething to me, but then I was too stupid and you ended with an "Oh, stfu, I dunno." :lmfao: (:crybaby:)

I thought you didn't exactly like TH.

No idea actually. (What did I say? :naughty:) It's literally embarrassing to say that you like them when you are my age here. I dont know them :dunno:. But I do know that they have a brain and that they are no stupidstupid idiots. (Although their drug-taking makes them a bit of stupid idiots but what I mean is just that, whem you hear them in interviews, you can see how well aware they are of everything. They are no stupid divas like Mariah Carey or JLo or whatever and they are no stupid stereotypically boygroupish boygroup.)

It must surely be more difficult to get tickets in Germany

*impossible

or the US (even in Mexico, you have no idea what a fan base these guys have here) than in other other countries like Italy.

I've heard of that and I read a lot about it but I still cant really believe it. THEY ARE A GERMAN BAND FOR ****'S SAKE. GERMAN. Hello? Who WANTS to listen to that??? But then they are also massively pushed by their label. These guys are FRICKING lucky! And they even got Robbie Williams's songwriter for their new album. Support is everything (or at least a lot) :dunno:. I mean, there are so many fantastic artists who nobody knows, simply because they arent supported by such a big label :boxed:. And then they are also lucky to have Bill (who really should get fed) and Tom who make such an amazing front of the band. :blink:

They haven't sold out yet though the gig is in April.

Wow.

Mika hasn't sold out either

Who?

or the Monkeys

I havent even managed to listen to their albums. But they are said to be VERY cool on stage. Cool like in COOL. Like in not moving, not talking, just playing. Like in wearing sunglasses.

and I must say i'm genuinely more excited to see the jets than the monkeys,

:fangurl:! "Will is going to sing a song for you." :fangurl:

What i like about TH is that they actually have some songs in german

Are their new songs just in English? (Just asking. I've no idea.)

and their not german speaker fans know the songs and sing them! :shocked:

YES!! I saw that! I saw FRENCH fans singing GERMAN. :stretcher: That must be like a dream coming true for people like my father. :lmfao:

Plus, they are funny :naughty:

Very entertaining indeed :lmfao:. "Bill, what was the last film you saw in the cinema?" - "Oh, we hired an entire cinema a few weeks ago & saw Inglorious Basterds."

i think i said i was going to order the konk sign in fishtail neon for you one day. I feel commited to that now, thanks for reminding me :sneaky2:

The pleasure is all mine :pinkbow:

fish1.jpg

I neeeeeeeeed to go to bed! BYE! Night!

lmfao:, that actually reminds me that you entered a group on FB which is called "Saying I dunno when I can't be bothered explaing". You often tried to explain smething to me, but then I was too stupid and you ended with an "Oh, stfu, I dunno." lmfao: (crybaby:)

haha, i probably would never say stfu to you even if i meant it :naughty:

but no, it was/is my fault for not being able to explain myself because of my not very wide vocabulary.

No idea actually. (What did I say? naughty:)

Nothing. I just assumed it.

I havent even managed to listen to their albums. But they are said to be VERY cool on stage. Cool like in COOL. Like in not moving, not talking, just playing. Like in wearing sunglasses.

Me neither :naughty: just a couple of songs!

Are their new songs just in English? (Just asking. I've no idea.)

No idea! I have just heard this "Automathic" song. The lyrics go like: Automathic, you're automathic, automathic, automathic, automathic, you are automathic...and so on. If you didn't know the title you probably would spend a lot of time thinking about it's name :naughty:

YES!! I saw that! I saw FRENCH fans singing GERMAN. stretcher: That must be like a dream coming true for people like my father. :lmfao:

this just made me lmfao! :lmfao:

Very entertaining indeed lmfao:. "Bill, what was the last film you saw in the cinema?" - "Oh, we hired an entire cinema a few weeks ago & saw Inglorious Basterds."

:lmao:

That movie was actually quite funny.

The pleasure is all mine :pinkbow:

fish1.jpg

I neeeeeeeeed to go to bed! BYE! Night!

:wub2:

Niiight! going to bedfordshire myself as well :cheerful_h4h:

FB update from the drummer of The Hot Melts.

Jack Prince Just having a spot of lunch with Erik Hassle, The Wombats and The Kooks.

about an hour ago via Facebook for BlackBerry ·

and Twitter :naughty: (and probably myspace as well)

Edited by ~Ana~

FB update from the drummer of The Hot Melts.

Jack Prince Just having a spot of lunch with Erik Hassle, The Wombats and The Kooks.

about an hour ago via Facebook for BlackBerry ·

and Twitter :naughty: (and probably myspace as well)

Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! I was having lunch with my aunt today :blink:. I LIKE her but I guess if I had to choose I'd go for the boys :das:

What animal was that? :blink:

I never answered this question :naughty:

It's Jamón serrano! (ham. It's also very similar to the italian prosciutto) it's a pig's leg marinated and then left for several weeks to dry up by hanging it up in a cellar to get it salty-ish and delicious :fangurl::naughty: it's kind of greasy and soft and delicious!

It's a very common and delicious Spanish "tapa" = beginner/appetizer and everyone eats it and loves it and (:fangurl:) they must must must be in Spain. Surely.

We (my crazy family of 4) eat that in Christmas.

Ok i do like spanish people but just for their food :mf_rosetinted:

-----------

I'd never seen that video before!

and I love your siggie ( :fisch: )

Edited by ~Ana~

It... is... not... ****ing.... opening.......... for....... meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!

http://twitpic.com/thdpu - Ooh, what's this shiny new thing! You'll find out very soon... H.x

about 6 hours ago from TwitPic

Edit: ok, it opened. Say....... are you guys saying we are not getting songs but a freaking new website??? :mad3:!

Edited by Petra

Indeed, indeed! :crybaby:!

This appears to have been post # 5,000 btw :naughty:

Am I really the only one to notice the band picture ft. Luke's naked back on the wallpaper? Who's wallpaper is that?

Not really :das::naughty:, but I've spent my time trying to read the diary and Hugh's (I spose) internet tabs.

:mad3: Yes, they are obviously making a new website, since the forum has been down for a few days. :tears:

****ers. I was preparing for an EP. :mad3: