• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oi! WOW!!! That guy is good!!!! And his videos were even favourited by the Third Man's official channel. :stretcher:!

I'm going to Pinkpop on June 1! NINTY fricking Euros for a day ticket :lmfao: . Oh my. But I'll see the Kooks. That counts.

yeah isn't he cool? :biggrin2::wub2:

thats greeeat :cheerful_h4h: the kooks are worth it:bleh::wub2:

yeah isn't he cool? :biggrin2::wub2:

thats greeeat :cheerful_h4h: the kooks are worth it:bleh::wub2:

I hope they will be! The thing is that festival performamnces are always a bit-... uhm, well, the stage is FAAAAAAAAAAAAR away :tears:

The+Kooks+vlcsnap2527874.png

Ha you picked like the best pictures we love from the 'always where i need to be video'. The one with Paul and the pizza and the still of paul and hugh walking at the end. Love those parts of the video. So we are at our aunts house on easter looking at Kooks photos and loving it.

:bye:! Hola! Haha, no I just found a bunch of pictures on a radio-website and these were the only screenshots that were there! :cheerful_h4h: Oh, I love thatvideo :cheerful_h4h:

I seriously need to burn you a DVD :wub2:

Ok :cheerful_h4h:

- I think we just exceeded the number of tags and we can't add any more! :crybaby:- or is it that we are just allowed to add a max. of 2 per person? :tears:

Edited by ~Ana~

I just recently had some friends come over to my house. They brought their instruments and did a bit of demoing in my living room. It was quite nice actually and I even managed to make one of them leave his hat at home. They had a lot of booze and later played kricket in my garden (I can't be arsed, really - I don't know the rules for kricket). Well, uhm, yeah, so I just thought I'd share the photos with you. Click for the larger versions.

I've uploaded a zip-folder here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?imif6mxd3bj

th_84101_DSC02984a_122_245lo.JPG th_84107_DSC03043_122_444lo.JPG

th_84110_DSC03044_122_393lo.JPG th_84123_DSC_0728_122_103lo.JPG th_84126_DSC_0733_122_245lo.JPG th_84130_DSC_0736_122_387lo.JPG th_84136_DSC_0737_122_837lo.JPG

Edited by Petra