But I'll just quote this one so that I have to see it again :cheerful_h4h:

You are a bit of a masochistic lion, aren't you?

kookstla-1.jpg

kookstla-6.jpg

:lmfao:: "Singer Luke Pritchard drives the ladies in the front absolutely WILD. I think I heard one of them say that she’d like to have his baby. Lovely."

kookstla-2.jpg

Uhm, did anyone know about this?

"The one thing I found quite ironic (and perhaps in bad taste) was that the TLA was playing Arctic Monkeys songs just before the Kooks took the stage. I don’t know if you all know, but there’s an apparent feud going on between the two bands. Singer Alex Turner of the Arctic Monkeys allegedly was caught trying to unplug Pritchard’s guitar during a live performance, and upon seeing Turner in action, Pritchard kicked him squaw in the face."

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, yes you are :cheerful_h4h:. The Kinks-possibility came up my mind as well but then I went on developing that thought by thinking about the similarities between "Kinks" and "Kooks" :naughty: and wondering if it's just a coincidence instead of posting something here :lmfao:.

I have a new disease where I miss really obvious posts all over the place. Anyway, the Kinks-possibility came up in your mind, and you went off thinking about the similarities of the Kinks and Kooks. The Kinks possibility came up in my mind and I google image searched "kinks tshirt" :naughty: