Cast your vote for Mika in the Sexy Pop Men list!

greta

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

EEEEKKKKK GUYS I FOUND A NEW WAY OF VOTING...well dunno if anyone else discovered it yet...it's a bit tiring for the fingers, but when u click vote keep clicking it really fast before the page has time to load...i just got in 154 votes in one minute!!!!! :naughty:

EEEEKKKKK GUYS I FOUND A NEW WAY OF VOTING...well dunno if anyone else discovered it yet...it's a bit tiring for the fingers, but when u click vote keep clicking it really fast before the page has time to load...i just got in 154 votes in one minute!!!!! :naughty:

That's brilliant, Kavi!!!

163,000...:thumb_yello:

I just checked a JB fan site to see if they are up to some of the same, and came across some photos: "Wearing a blue cowboy hat, James Blunt and his new girlfriend Mika :shocked: Simmons (actress) were spotted by the paparazzi having a great time on the beach in Ibiza."No mention of the sexy pop man poll however.

They are very polite!! :shocked::naughty:

Yeah, they are...

"How come people rip the p**s out of James for singing like a girl and nothing is said about Mika, now i really thought Mika was a girl when i first heard him!!"

:roftl::roftl:

Yeah, they are...

"How come people rip the p**s out of James for singing like a girl and nothing is said about Mika, now i really thought Mika was a girl when i first heard him!!"

:roftl::roftl:

They go on to say its not bad losing to Mika - 2nd place is ok - and

that its better for Mika to get votes than some others!! :thumb_yello:

They go on to say its not bad losing to Mika - 2nd place is ok - and

that its better for Mika to get votes than some others!! :thumb_yello:

You're right! They're really generous!

And they are right, it's not bad losing to Mika! :bleh: