mika's tamagotchie??

mika_smiles

Hi! No don't worry. It's quite simple. It's so much fun, especially when other people get irritated of it. Then I'll make sure to treat them very well, maybe spoil them just to use it. I like irritating other people:naughty:

Me likes off topics too. So, how was your day so far?

Mine quite boring. Don't know what to do. Yes in fact I need to clean up the mess I made, but that's even more broing. It can wait. Maybe, if I'll wait long enough, it'll disappear by itself. I want to get my reserved Wii Fit, but that stupid shop is closed today:sneaky2::thumbdown:

same here, i'm trying to make myself leave this fictional world and take my dog for a walk. well, it's been an hour or so and i'm still here. :naughty: but that's coz after i come back i have to write my thesis which i hate doing...

oh oh, my sister came. i guess i'm gonna go with the stupid dog now..

anyway, i wish u good luck with the mess disappearing, there's a chance i guess. :roftl:

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

same here, i'm trying to make myself leave this fictional world and take my dog for a walk. well, it's been an hour or so and i'm still here. :naughty: but that's coz after i come back i have to write my thesis which i hate doing...

oh oh, my sister came. i guess i'm gonna go with the stupid dog now..

anyway, i wish u good luck with the mess disappearing, there's a chance i guess. :roftl:

how did the walk with your dog go? :naughty:

yes, timezones are stupid :roftl

but, i'm back now :thumb_yello

so any new updates on the tamagotchi's:wink2:

Hi! Boring again overhere, not much people online:boxed:

After typing down that Holiday-tip for the V5 I remembered myself that my tama's were still on a break sincs Tuesday or something. I felt so ashamed:naughty::roftl:But after doing other things I forgot them again. This morning I got them back, finally:blink:And they're still happy and healthy, even after three days:thumb_yello:

I won't stay long today and this weekend will bring not much online time for me.... Going to see bf and I'm going to buy my reserved Wii Fit before they sell them to another person...:thumbdown:

Hi! Boring again overhere, not much people online

After typing down that Holiday-tip for the V5 I remembered myself that my tama's were still on a break sincs Tuesday or something. I felt so ashamed:naughty::roftl:But after doing other things I forgot them again. This morning I got them back, finally:blink:And they're still happy and healthy, even after three days

I won't stay long today and this weekend will bring not much online time for me.... Going to see bf and I'm going to buy my reserved Wii Fit before they sell them to another person...:thumbdown:

HIYA!

there's seriously no-one online anymore..:naughty:

nice to hear your tama is well.:thumb_yello:

no, stay online!! :biggrin2:

i've never heard of Wii Fit before!!

how did the walk with your dog go? :naughty:

i survived! :biggrin2:

sun shining and fresh air were a bit of a shock at first but then i got used to it :naughty:

it's raining today so no walks for me.. i'm stuck at home trying to write my thesis and what's worse i can't spend that much time on mfc :boxed: i'm logged in and checking it from time to time but i can't focus on it as much as i would like to..

Anouk, so i hear your tamas are survivors also :naughty:

and btw, isn't your name also a name of a singer or sth? it sounds familiar.

i survived! :biggrin2:

sun shining and fresh air were a bit of a shock at first but then i got used to it :naughty:

it's raining today so no walks for me.. i'm stuck at home trying to write my thesis and what's worse i can't spend that much time on mfc :boxed: i'm logged in and checking it from time to time but i can't focus on it as much as i would like to..

Anouk, so i hear your tamas are survivors also :naughty:

and btw, isn't your name also a name of a singer or sth? it sounds familiar.

:biggrin2:

oh..what's your thesis for?

who? my name? :blink:

:biggrin2:

oh..what's your thesis for?

who? my name? :blink:

Anouk's name, i'm pretty sure i've heard it before... hmm..

my BA thesis, hopefully i will finish my studies this year. i can't wait, english studies are sooo painfully boring.. i'm writing about britishness which was supposed to be interesting but guess what, it's not.. :boxed:

i should get some sleep, i hate it when i'm getting so whining..

i'm guessing you're far from bed time now so have a delicious day!

Anouk's name, i'm pretty sure i've heard it before... hmm..

my BA thesis, hopefully i will finish my studies this year. i can't wait, english studies are sooo painfully boring.. i'm writing about britishness which was supposed to be interesting but guess what, it's not.. :boxed:

i should get some sleep, i hate it when i'm getting so whining..

i'm guessing you're far from bed time now so have a delicious day!

actually, i just woke up :biggrin2:

well, have fun, seems interesting :naughty:

Bye!

I've just got me a new tama (I've not had one for years) I just had to get one though & of course I called it Mika (well what else was I gonna call it huh??):punk::thumb_yello:

I got this one here (but I got mine from tesco's for £9.97)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tamagotchi-Connexion-Version-Ura-Characters/dp/B000V6DJ06/ref=pd_sim_k_h_b_cs_img_1

I'm gonna get used to this one then i'll buy myself the tamagotchi famalichi which will be interesting (raising 3 tama's at once sounds difficult)

has anyone else got the famalichi one & how easy/difficult are they to get used to?

I've just got me a new tama (I've not had one for years) I just had to get one though & of course I called it Mika (well what else was I gonna call it huh??):punk::thumb_yello:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tamagotchi-Connexion-Version-Ura-Characters/dp/B000V6DJ06/ref=pd_sim_k_h_b_cs_img_1

I'm gonna get used to this one then i'll buy myself the tamagotchi famalichi which will be interesting (raising 3 tama's at once sounds difficult)

has anyone else got the famalichi one & how easy/difficult are they to get used to?

hehe nice. i had a red one a few years ago. it was oldschool lol.

hehe nice. i had a red one a few years ago. it was oldschool lol.

i used to have a green one a few years ago and it died every five days no matter how well i took care of it lol

ok!! :wink2: I will try to find a way how... :wink2:

ok, i'll be waiting :wink2:

I've just got me a new tama (I've not had one for years) I just had to get one though & of course I called it Mika (well what else was I gonna call it huh??):thumb_yello:

i'm gonna have familichi some time this week, maybe next, depends when i'll pay for it. now i have v4.5 and it's the one from your link :naughty:

i used to have a green one a few years ago and it died every five days no matter how well i took care of it lol

omg.. oops? :roftl: i'm getting a green one, hope it wasn't coz of the color :naughty: