The Oldlings - Part 18

Wendi

cagney and lacey, together at last,

next time i'm up I will try and find a decent hotel in glasgow, always stay in Edinburgh, fancy trying out the barrowlands , probably changed since I was last there

Better off at glasgow, better class of people there:punk:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

cagney and lacey, together at last,

next time i'm up I will try and find a decent hotel in glasgow, always stay in Edinburgh, fancy trying out the barrowlands , probably changed since I was last there

I hear the hilton is quite nice if u go steal me a nice dressing gown to go with my collection! :naughty:

where u been the x keys was demolished years ago! Nothing to do with me and shoni no matter whats been said:wink2:

Anjy, so nice to have you here with us again been a few weeks since you, shoni and me had a threesome, glad you are back again

i think youve goat a thing for me :naughty:

hey shoni what sort of men do u know ? ruff n ready , oh c`mon i might live in snootland now but i brought up in a wee place called cambuslang & i can tell u it was as rough as hell !

last time I was in anjys' company we enjoyed a threesome that night, never knew you lived so close

i was only messing with u lot last night , i couldnae huv goat my O if i wanted to ive goat ma doodas :naughty:

what about the zippedadodas, i've seen that film. songs of the south isnt it, my kids love it