The Oldlings - Part 18

Wendi

Ps try cranberry juice its meant to be great for your wee problem. Hope it works.x:wink2:

aye i went into boots n got desolving stuff that has cranberry in it , its totally bogging !

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

my feet were sore for months,and i screamed when mum sat with a needle poking till they bled

you should thank your lucky stars they werent on your manhood then :shocked:

wasn't my fault mingers were running all over the place, probably you foreigners

oh so us cambuslang punters are foreigners now :sneaky2: i wisnae that when motherwell git were trying to have a fumble in the jungle in da pool :naughty:

run off with another, wasnt a case of Billy Brown was it

none of us ran off with anyone but he is a sort of billy brown which was 1 of the reasons he was dumped + his drinking , temper , his friends blah blah god hes such as waste of space :sneaky2:

none of us ran off with anyone but he is a sort of billy brown which was 1 of the reasons he was dumped + his drinking , temper , his friends blah blah god hes such as waste of space :sneaky2:

Your better off with out someone like that , at least you got your weans:wink2:

just enjoy the time with your boys, much more fun without anyone else

just enjoy the time with your boys, much more fun without anyone else

aye but it would be nice to see if i can really do without it , bugger the snogging , cuddling n holding hands bit , a wee jump will do nicely :thumb_yello:

aye but it would be nice to see if i can really do without it , bugger the snogging , cuddling n holding hands bit , a wee jump will do nicely :thumb_yello:

you have to respect yourself, dont forget most men only want one thing, and that doesn't include dinner

you have to respect yourself, dont forget most men only want one thing, and that doesn't include dinner

respect huh ! im now 39 & ive had only 2 relationships , 1 lasted for 7 yrs the second one i married this time lasted 13 yrs , im only looking for a s**g nothing more :naughty:

respect huh ! im now 39 & ive had only 2 relationships , 1 lasted for 7 yrs the second one i married this time lasted 13 yrs , im only looking for a s**g nothing more :naughty:

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:at least your honest,:thumb_yello:

there is more to life than sex

if your after casual, join a dating agency

there is more to life than sex

aye there is but ive no hud it fer over a year , i only want it with 1 good looking bloke no 10 is that too much to ask for ? :wink2:

aye there is but ive no hud it fer over a year , i only want it with 1 good looking bloke no 10 is that too much to ask for ? :wink2:

well i'm off to bed, alone, so bid you all goodnight and see you tomorrow all being well

if your after casual, join a dating agency

nah im not into that my friend suggested that , everytime a guy comes up to me in a bar im always half cut the i end up telling him to f off , god i must be more appealing to men when im drunk or maybe their drunk too :roftl: