The Oldlings - Part 18

Wendi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nah im not into that my friend suggested that , everytime a guy comes up to me in a bar im always half cut the i end up telling him to f off , god i must be more appealing to men when im drunk or maybe their drunk too :roftl:

Well hen sorry to leave you but i'm up early with weans. Hope you feel better soon. I'll be back on tomorrow night come in for a blether:thumb_yello:

i better go to i need to get up in the morn to make sure the kids go to school , but i forgot to answer u earlier shoni about mika coming back to glasgow , im certain he`ll be back here this year after hes brought his album out + he was talking on radio one on march about wanting to do an accoustic gig in a church in glasgow which i think is oran mor maybe he will do that this year :thumb_yello:

Well hen sorry to leave you but i'm up early with weans. Hope you feel better soon. I'll be back on tomorrow night come in for a blether:thumb_yello:

aye night hen dont let the bed bugs bite !

Ciao dear oldlings.....odd chat last night....:blink:

oh well

nice to be here again....i'd never waited for a monday so much! :naughty:

the painting is almost over...just one more WE for the kids room....god only knows when! :roftl:

Must be nice Robi seeing all your DIY/Painting... coming to an end.... I'm hopeless with decorating the house... the only time we've done up the house is when it's burnt down and then we obviously didn't do it ourselves lol

I want to sort my spare room upstairs but am gonna wait for the weather to be nicer...

:)

shhhhhh ! i`ll be gitting a banning soon , im only here now because if this place gets made offical & mika plays the secc the fanclubs more n likely to get the front row tickets

Nice to see its not the company you are here for :boxed::sneaky2:

my feet were sore for months,and i screamed when mum sat with a needle poking till they bled

Thank you for that revolting mental image!!! :puking::roftl:

Ciao dear oldlings.....odd chat last night....

oh well

nice to be here again....i'd never waited for a monday so much! :naughty:

the painting is almost over...just one more WE for the kids room....god only knows when! :roftl:

Hiya Robi :wub2: - its a wet and miserable Monday here!!

Nice to see its not the company you are here for :boxed::sneaky2:

trust u to pull that one up to the front of the page :sneaky2: & maybe i should have put a smilie into my comment to show i was being sarky :wink2:

but to be honest this place isnt the way it used to be is it ? theres too many 2 face people in here myself not being 1 of them , if i dont like someone i tell them i dont chatter behind their backs . the other problem is wee groups being formed & others feeling left out but note this doesnt bother me . i know if theres a gig in the secc glasgow i wont be one of the people to be given one of the best seats in the hall , which i will kick up hell if this happens as i think the people from the city mika plays @ that is seated should have first dibs if this was to happen , there said it ! rant over :sneaky2:

hows your day been anyway wendi ? did u get that rain n hail-stones earlier ?

Hi Sheena - no hail stones here!! :blink: It was very wet earlier on,

but has dried up a bit now!! :thumb_yello:

Hope you don't feel there are groups in the Oldlings - we all speak

to everyone who comes in here - well, thats my impression anyway.

It can be different in some of the other threads!!

Hi Sheena - no hail stones here!! :blink: It was very wet earlier on,

but has dried up a bit now!! :thumb_yello:

Hope you don't feel there are groups in the Oldlings - we all speak

to everyone who comes in here - well, thats my impression anyway.

It can be different in some of the other threads!!

well yeah there was a group in here & there was a headleader wendo :thumbdown: but it seems to have disappeared for now thankfully :thumb_yello:

Hello, Sheena!

I may have said something about you when you weren't 'here', but only in bemused admiration of your interesting vocabulary!

I think the Oldlings is the best place on MFC (besides Mikagasmic for photos!)

love you all, off to school!

Hello, Sheena!

I may have said something about you when you weren't 'here', but only in bemused admiration of your interesting vocabulary!

I think the Oldlings is the best place on MFC (besides Mikagasmic for photos!)

love you all, off to school!

hey i think its funny when people talk about me good or bad :naughty: it just shows people know who i im :roftl:

yeah the oldlings is the place to be i agree , most of the time i can speak my mind without getting into a fight :wink2: enjoy school *not*

hey i think its funny when people talk about me good or bad :naughty:it just shows people know who i im :roftl:

yeah the oldlings is the place to be i agree , most of the time i can speak my mind without getting into a fight :wink2: enjoy school *not*

Oh - I don't think there are many who don't know who you are!!! :wink2::roftl:

bye Wendi,

I don't know what group you're referring to, Sheena, but then again I'm old, may have forgotten about it!

its not the fact that your old its the fact that you`ve not been here as long as me ,i wasnt the only one to see it others could see it too