The Oldlings - Part 18

Wendi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I used to work on coaches as a courier... so I've been in enough service stations over the years to know how lovely their food is... lol

But when you're hungry - you'll eat anything .... right....

Absolutely!

And Silver, I'm sorry(walks off with head hung in shame)LOL!

No I haven't but I will watch out for it:thumb_yello: I am slightly worried by your knowledge of films with dead people in though:blink::naughty:

Undertaking Betty is a British film - don't know how old/new it is. One of the actors is (he's the undertaker...who undertakes Betty.....who is not dead....I don't want to give it all away, but trust me though, it is romantic and a wonderful film too) Cattie just told me that the the actor is the one who played Doc Ock in SpiderMan 2.:thumb_yello:

Absolutely!

And Silver, I'm sorry(walks off with head hung in shame)LOL!

ok all you lovely peeps, i'm off to bed, seems like a mini friday.

rest well wherever you are,(except Rose) she has to get home first, and have a peaceful night. goodnight

rest well wherever you are,(except Rose) she has to get home first, and have a peaceful night. goodnight

Nighty night, WeeOne, sleep tight! See you next time!:thumb_yello:

Night Weely, I'll sleep well when I get back too. Haha.

On that note I better get going.

See you all in a while.

Wow, everything is like back in the Old Days - I still can't keep up with you all. :naughty:

Hi Rose, hi Carri, long time no see! Hi to everyone! I think I'm going to bed early too tonight, I need it. No late night Queen's Day activities for me.

night weealx :thumb_yello: sleep well

Pooh, you remind me so much of a friend here in Canada. She also has a dog similar to your's in your avatar, and she resembles the photo of yourself in your previous avatar. She is an educational assistant in high schools - she is assigned to help certain students with extra learning or physical or mental challenges. :thumb_yello: Just a BTW. :wink2:

Wow, everything is like back in the Old Days - I still can't keep up with you all. :naughty:

Hi Rose, hi Carri, long time no see! Hi to everyone! I think I'm going to bed early too tonight, I need it. No late night Queen's Day activities for me.

goognight blue, it was good to see you :thumb_yello:

Pooh, you remind me so much of a friend here in Canada. She also has a dog similar to your's in your avatar, and she resembles the photo of yourself in your previous avatar. She is an educational assistant in high schools - she is assigned to help certain students with extra learning or physical or mental challenges. :thumb_yello: Just a BTW. :wink2:

they say everyone has a double :biggrin2: