Mikagasmic Thread Part 11!

CaroLollipop

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey that lady on the right has the same phone as me!! Not that I was really looking at the phone!:roftl:

really?? oh!! your phone is so great!! I want one like that.

more braces: :wink2:

11.jpg

9.jpg

8.jpg

Hi karen!! I'm fine and you??

Hmm now I'm curious! :das

Yeah, we should def (try to) go backstage! (How badly do you want to see Lenny? Heel graag inderdaad!!!:bleh ) Yes, we are his private nurses (en wat al niet meer :das ), so it shouldn't be a problem to go backstage!

[imghttp://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc236/marlau_20zr/mika974.jpg[/img]

Cutiepie!

No chicken!! Oh dear Anouk, what can I say!?

Mika is fine, we have been away for a few days in our motorhome, it was lovely and so romantic, walking on the beach hand in hand, watching the sun go down, snuggling up under a warm blanket and watching trashy tv, lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of chicken,:wink2 it was heaven:wub2 Mika has been sat in the garden today too while I was at work, it was a beautiful day here today, Mika is still missing the singing on stage, so I am taking him to a kareoke night, so he can keep in practice with his singing, I know he always says his songs won't be sung at a kareoke night, but he secretly loves them, but don't tell anyone, ok?:wink2

Here's a pic of Mika practicing on the piano, he looks a bit annoyed as my neighbour complained about all the piano playing, but I told her he has to practice for his new album and he is writing lots of new songs.

mika192er2.jpg

How nice to hear you had such a great break!! I am so happy for you both!

Don't worry about the lack of chicken, we make it all right when I'm back at home. My neighbours do complain too, but not only about Mica's pianoplaying:naughty:

Last Friday I bought Wii Fit. We're exercising a lot on / with it. You know Mica has a fantastic endurance as it's the same as Mika's, but he likes doing some yoga and aerobics and so on. You can see it on this picture. Don't look at the background, I did a little photoshop otherwise I would give our private life away when everyone is able to see our furnishing. Mica likes to hold a microphone too doing those exercises. Doens't he look hot as usual?

mika4.jpg

How nice to hear you had such a great break!! I am so happy for you both!

Don't worry about the lack of chicken, we make it all right when I'm back at home. My neighbours do complain too, but not only about Mica's pianoplaying:naughty:

Last Friday I bought Wii Fit. We're exercising a lot on / with it. You know Mica has a fantastic endurance as it's the same as Mika's, but he likes doing some yoga and aerobics and so on. You can see it on this picture. Don't look at the background, I did a little photoshop otherwise I would give our private life away when everyone is able to see our furnishing. Mica likes to hold a microphone too doing those exercises. Doens't he look hot as usual?

mika4.jpg

Mika does that very same position when he is doing his yoga too, in fact he was doing some in the garden when I came home from work, he had his drumsticks with him, I told you he misses the gigs, he can't seem to let go of them, he takes them to bed sometimes and I have to take them off of him or he starts poking me with them!!

In this pic he is reaching over for them on the table, he knows I always put them there

PDVD_033.jpg

Hey Anouk!!! Back off my boy!!! Practice your nurse skills on Mica!!!!! I'm the only one who "examines" Mika!:mf_rosetinted

:roftl

And what does that say in Dutch, pm me if you have too!!!:roftl

Shhhttt you don't really think I am going to examine YOUR boy? I wouldn't do that to you.... It is only a little joke. I won't do you any harm, and neither would Mika. He loves you so much. And I love Mica so much. Even if I know every little detail of his body, I still love to examine it:thumb_yello::roftl:

Mica's waiting for another examination. he likes it too

abc123cx0.jpg

And that Dutch is about that picture I was talking about. Remember that stupid Bullfightingpicture of Mika? I said to jose that it was a picture with bullfighting and Mika, and that those words are enough to know what is going on in that pic:wink2:

189.jpg

1608495706.jpg

oh nooo!! maybe more pics of mika with braces help you!!

7.jpg

or maybe not hahhaha

5.jpg

4.jpg

man!! why is so fu****g hot???? hahah

Ow man.....

That third pic has always been a favourite of me :blowup: It is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo damn hot!!

*runs to shower*

oh nooo!! maybe more pics of mika with braces help you!!

7.jpg

or maybe not hahhaha

5.jpg

man!! why is so fu****g hot???? hahah

OMG!!! That first one! You have done it again Cintia!

Shhhttt you don't really think I am going to examine YOUR boy? I wouldn't do that to you.... It is only a little joke. I won't do you any harm, and neither would Mika. He loves you so much. And I love Mica so much. Even if I know every little detail of his body, I still love to examine it

Mica's waiting for another examination. he likes it too

abc123cx0.jpg

And that Dutch is about that picture I was talking about. Remember that stupid Bullfightingpicture of Mika? I said to jose that it was a picture with bullfighting and Mika, and that those words are enough to know what is going on in that pic:wink2:

189.jpg

1608495706.jpg

And OMG!!! I love that pic so much, Mika looks at me like that when he wants something:wink2: