Mikagasmic Thread Part 11!

CaroLollipop

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeey! Yes we missed you! If you don't believe me you should read this thread, a few pages back... :bleh:

Awwww Thanks!:wub2: Where's Anouk??

Heres some more pics while we wait for her.....

I want to be Cherisse on this pic:naughty::wink2:

6may16-1.jpg

6may20.jpg

Awwww Thanks!:wub2: Where's Anouk??

Heres some more pics while we wait for her.....

I want to be Cherisse on this pic:naughty::wink2:

6may16-1.jpg

Hahaha :lmao:

Maybe that's the reason Mika can sing that high!

Hey I'm back!! Not that anybody missed me:roftl

6may32.jpg

6may230.jpg

6may13-1-1.jpg

Hi Karen! I missed you but I wasn't on here either yesterday. I was told it was very quiet overhere, guess they missed some people:naughty:

How's Mika doing?

Mica had a lazy day. I was off for work and he has been sleeping in the backyard the whole day. My neighbour wasn't at home, fortunately, otherwise she would have been talking to him for hours.... Not that he likes her, but only the idea makes me sad. Mica wanted me to come home to join him, he said it was the perfect weather for some topless tanning (naughty boy:sneaky2:), but I won't do that. The manly part of our neighbours was at home, and I'm afraid Mica would fight him if he sees that neighbour is looking at me again:blink: So better not!! But poor Mica was sad that I couldn't come home, he felt so lonely.... So tomorrow I'll take him with me, maybe he can help us in the pharmacy, it is too busy those days. Not even time to get some chickenwings in my break:boxed:

hello course we missed you its been so quite on this thread!! :roftl:

hope you had a good few days though?:thumb_yello:

8ayxs0j-1.jpg

Awwww! Thanks again! :blush-anim-cl:

We had a great few days away very relaxing, didn't want to come home:thumbdown:

Hahaha :lmao:

Maybe that's the reason Mika can sing that high!

Once I've posted another explanation for that, but maybe it's better not to post it again...(stierenvechten en Mika zegt voldoende:roftl:)

I'll sign that petition immediately. If he doesn't wear a mask on Werchter we'll have to go backstage and tell him how badly we want to see him in Amsterdam with a mask. Then we can do our examination too:thumb_yello: Only the two of us. I mean, WE are his private nurses, aren't we :das:

pict0128.jpg

:blush-anim-cl:

Once I've posted another explanation for that, but maybe it's better not to post it again...(stierenvechten en Mika zegt voldoende:roftl)

I'll sign that petition immediately. If he doesn't wear a mask on Werchter we'll have to go backstage and tell him how badly we want to see him in Amsterdam with a mask. Then we can do our examination too:thumb_yello Only the two of us. I mean, WE are his private nurses, aren't we :das:

pict0128.jpg

:blush-anim-cl:

Hmm now I'm curious! :das:

Yeah, we should def (try to) go backstage! (How badly do you want to see Lenny? :bleh: ) Yes, we are his private nurses (en wat al niet meer :das: ), so it shouldn't be a problem to go backstage!

mika974.jpg

Cutiepie!

Hi Karen! I missed you but I wasn't on here either yesterday. I was told it was very quiet overhere, guess they missed some people:naughty:

How's Mika doing?

Mica had a lazy day. I was off for work and he has been sleeping in the backyard the whole day. My neighbour wasn't at home, fortunately, otherwise she would have been talking to him for hours.... Not that he likes her, but only the idea makes me sad. Mica wanted me to come home to join him, he said it was the perfect weather for some topless tanning (naughty boy:sneaky2:), but I won't do that. The manly part of our neighbours was at home, and I'm afraid Mica would fight him if he sees that neighbour is looking at me again:blink: So better not!! But poor Mica was sad that I couldn't come home, he felt so lonely.... So tomorrow I'll take him with me, maybe he can help us in the pharmacy, it is too busy those days. Not even time to get some chickenwings in my break:boxe

No chicken!! Oh dear Anouk, what can I say!?

Mika is fine, we have been away for a few days in our motorhome, it was lovely and so romantic, walking on the beach hand in hand, watching the sun go down, snuggling up under a warm blanket and watching trashy tv, lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of chicken,:wink2: it was heaven:wub2: Mika has been sat in the garden today too while I was at work, it was a beautiful day here today, Mika is still missing the singing on stage, so I am taking him to a kareoke night, so he can keep in practice with his singing, I know he always says his songs won't be sung at a kareoke night, but he secretly loves them, but don't tell anyone, ok?:wink2:

Here's a pic of Mika practicing on the piano, he looks a bit annoyed as my neighbour complained about all the piano playing, but I told her he has to practice for his new album and he is writing lots of new songs.

mika192er2.jpg

Once I've posted another explanation for that, but maybe it's better not to post it again...(stierenvechten en Mika zegt voldoende:roftl:)

I'll sign that petition immediately. If he doesn't wear a mask on Werchter we'll have to go backstage and tell him how badly we want to see him in Amsterdam with a mask. Then we can do our examination too:thumb_yello: Only the two of us. I mean, WE are his private nurses, aren't we :das:

pict0128.jpg

:blush-anim-

Hey Anouk!!! Back off my boy!!! Practice your nurse skills on Mica!!!!! I'm the only one who "examines" Mika!:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

And what does that say in Dutch, pm me if you have too!!!:roftl: