Hands Up If You've Been a Lollipop Girl!

mandilambi

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that would be awsome if dreams did come true, mind you if that was the case im pretty sure alot of people would be with Mika, we'd all have to share :lmfao: and you no if i dont like sharing my dreams well what would i be like with the real deal :P

im pretty sure i stole that dream offa someone too

*sneaks into thread* :harp:

yuss

i'll just add to that. You have to have a parent/(my sister alone would have worked, but she's much older) at the venue, but it was my choice whether or not i wanted them back stage. I knew they both wanted to come, and i know my sister would never have forgiven me if i didn't have them come with me lol. But they were only aloud there before the show, all the time after they couldn't be there. (And i did feel bad about that, but i think i made it up to her later lol)

I was lucky though, because they both like mika and were already coming to the concert =]

Yes, your sister is MUCH older. Ancient in fact. :blink: And yes, she would have been extremely ticked if made to wait outside while you went in early.

Your mom and your sis are so very sweet !

And yeah I think you more than made it up !!!! :naughty:

Haha, thanks! And yes, yes she did.

(and yet she still likes to yell at me for dumb reasons. pfft.)

But you, on the other hand, are a joy to be around 24/7. :ap_rosetinted:

that would be awsome if dreams did come true, mind you if that was the case im pretty sure alot of people would be with Mika, we'd all have to share :lmfao: and you no if i dont like sharing my dreams well what would i be like with the real deal :P

im pretty sure i stole that dream offa someone too

Haha...sharing (being in a relationship with an MFC member would be...surprising)..hehe. Except for the fact that I want to be a LG and I can't be with Mika (I'm only 17 and that would be wrong on so many levels!!!)...hahaha

That's still making me laugh...we'd have to share him...like a delicious dinner...hehe

*sneaks into thread* :harp:

Yes, your sister is MUCH older. Ancient in fact. :blink: And yes, she would have been extremely ticked if made to wait outside while you went in early.

But you, on the other hand, are a joy to be around 24/7. :ap_rosetinted:

Terribly Ancient! i know, it's really gross. cover up the wrinkles and age spots will ya?

i know, you flatter me so. I am always completely cheerful and accommodating .

:harp:

Really?

I am 17 and have two younger brothers:

one is 10 years old and

the other just turned one year old today (he is a Mika fan...I'm not even kidding)

Ooookay, well maybe she's not that old....but she is 25

nivea visage cream for her then :lmfao:

I will pass along that tip!

nivea visage cream for her then :lmfao:

Ooookay, well maybe she's not that old....but she is 25

I will pass along that tip!

Nivea, huh? *writes that down* :roftl:

Aren't you SOOO glad we're both on the MFC...together! :mf_boff:

ROFL...

That's not old...53?!?

hokay, i lied lol.

(she just looks 53...doo dooo doo *whistles*)

Nivea, huh? *writes that down* :roftl:

Aren't you SOOO glad we're both on the MFC...together! :mf_boff:

ROFL...

oh yes, so glad! *hugs* ..........................:drive::taz: (i was gonna do the sunglasses cool smiley, but i found those instead and they were much cooler)

my mom uses it and all i can say is....it doesnt do what it says on the tin *cough*

hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! well, we won't tell her that then lol.

hokay, i lied lol.

(she just looks 53...doo dooo doo *whistles*)

:bash:

oh yes, so glad! *hugs* ..........................:drive::taz: (i was gonna do the sunglasses cool smiley, but i found those instead and they were much cooler)

hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! well, we won't tell her that then lol.

Haha! I almost did the driving smiley earlier...just randomly. I think it should be your summer smiley since driver's ed is coming...

And I'll make a note...do not buy Nivea...there is no hope anyways. :mf_rosetinted:

oooo and the MFC becomes nasty :lmfao:

so when are the cat claws coming out :P

haha cat claw smiley!!

:bash:

Haha! I almost did the driving smiley earlier...just randomly. I think it should be your summer smiley since driver's ed is coming...

but that means you wont be able to drive me everywhere!! *tear* good times.....goood times.

How do you know?!? :eek:

because i told her, genious.

ahahahah i WUB YOU. really.