Hands Up If You've Been a Lollipop Girl!

mandilambi

wow:blink:so you just send in a video of yourself? do you like, have to say why you want to be one?

well if i ever see mika in concert, maybe i could try. it would be the greatest moment ever:boxed:

you don't have to send a video... most of us just sent pics. In my emailed I explained that I was the biggest mika fan ever and how bad I wanted this and how I thought I would make a great LG...

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww, thanx!! I hadn't seen the other ones!

Mandi, your pix are really adorable!

Ahh, i love them all =]

alrighty, here are mine...(taken by people on mfc mostly.)

Picture10-1-3.png

Walk Away! hahaha

2229735151_a4737e0079-1-2-1.jpg

2229592893_53e4c732a3_o-1-1.jpg

Picture8-1.png

Both of us

2230620452_5365b7b9c6_2.jpg

All Of Us

i actually have a lot more but i have to wait to get them!

thats me with luke...

LukeAndMe.jpg

me, Laurna and the other lollipop that didnt want to be there :boxed:

3Lollipops.jpg

i have more... but not on the computer...i need to get the from the CD :blink:

when i look at it i cant believe it REALLY happend :o

huh, i would say im a huge fan and it would mean everything to me to dance uo there but uhhh i probabl wouldnt fit in a dress:sneaky2::blink:

You don't have to be super thin to fit in the dress... at first Yasmine was worried that I would be too thin actually lol

thats me with luke...

LukeAndMe.jpg

me, Laurna and the other lollipop that didnt want to be there :boxed:

3Lollipops.jpg

Oh Cute!!! That is one thing i do regret- not getting pix with the rest of the band! but it never seemed like the right time! *sigh*

Eventually i must!!

Oh Cute!!! That is one thing i do regret- not getting pix with the rest of the band! but it never seemed like the right time! *sigh*

Eventually i must!!

lol that night... they were kinda relaxed :) not much trouble... and i guess it helped that my dressing room was the same as the band dressing room :blush-anim-cl:

2229735151_a4737e0079-1-2-1.jpg

2229592893_53e4c732a3_o-1-1.jpg

I love those two pics... especially the second one where Mika's face is right between our butts :roftl:

thats me with luke...

LukeAndMe.jpg

me, Laurna and the other lollipop that didnt want to be there

3Lollipops.jpg

when i look at it i cant believe it REALLY happend :o

looking great :punk:

Me too when I look at the pics I can't believe I was actually there on stage with him... it feels like it was a dream !

I love those two pics... especially the second one where Mika's face is right between our butts :roftl:

looking great :punk:

Me too when I look at the pics I can't believe I was actually there on stage with him... it feels like it was a dream !

totaly a dream... i miss mika! why did u guys make this thread??? its bad for my health!

lol that night... they were kinda relaxed :) not much trouble... and i guess it helped that my dressing room was the same as the band dressing room :blush-anim-cl:

daaaang. haha. Well that would have been nice compared to our leetle dres-....i really need to stop bitching about that hahah. i loved every minute of it, i know it.

haha i think somebody commented on it on myspace and said something like "are you aware that there is a very hot man near your bum?" lllloooollll

i'm still trying to figure out how much of it was a dream now!

Eventually i must!!

Yeah... well in Toronto they were all kinda stressed out a little cause of the ****ty venue... and we weren't allowed to wander off in the hallways... we were strained in our crap dressing room !!! but you should have stuck around after the show outside ! I got a picture with Luke and Mikey !

hm, well first i have to actually go to a show:mf_pain:

i will think... i need to go to sleep i have the final day of standardized testing tomorrow. boo for science that ive forgotten:sneaky2:

Good luck for your exam tomorrow !:thumb_yello:

mmm yeah it does help !!! in all the shows I was we never had the same dressing rooms as them... but we did change in their dressing room in Montréal.

totaly a dream... i miss mika! why did u guys make this thread??? its bad for my health!

I miss him too... and I miss the excitement of the gigs !!

daaaang. haha. Well that would have been nice compared to our leetle dres-....i really need to stop bitching about that hahah. i loved every minute of it, i know it.

haha i think somebody commented on it on myspace and said something like "are you aware that there is a very hot man near your bum?" lllloooollll

i'm still trying to figure out how much of it was a dream now!

lolll bitching about our dressing room is fun... :naughty: but really I didn't care, I could have been stuck in the toilet the whole night and I would still would've been happy...

and yeah it was Finkster I think who wrote that comment on myspace !

Yeah... well in Toronto they were all kinda stressed out a little cause of the ****ty venue... and we weren't allowed to wander off in the hallways... we were strained in our crap dressing room !!! but you should have stuck around after the show outside ! I got a picture with Luke and Mikey !

Yeah, i don't think he'll be going back to the kool haus in particular....but you never know!

UGH! i wanted to stay after but everybody was being all pissy!

i reeeeeeeaaaaaaalllllllllyyyyyyyy wish i had!

Especially Mikey to wish him a happy b-day which i NEVER got to do! how insane is that! i passed him a billion times, oh well.:tears:

Happy Belated Birthday Mikey- a few months late lol.

ah g'nigt gals i will dream of being a lollipop girl :bleh:

sweet dreams!

I miss him too... and I miss the excitement of the gigs !!

lolll bitching about our dressing room is fun... :naughty: but really I didn't care, I could have been stuck in the toilet the whole night and I would still would've been happy...

and yeah it was Finkster I think who wrote that comment on myspace !

Hehe, yea, it's just fun to bitch- it's really funny how horrible it is though! I'd have been fine without a dressing room at all quite frankly. :blush-anim-cl:

yah just changing in the hallway with Andy filming :mf_rosetinted:

lllol :roftl:

He would.....lol

:lmfao: That would completely defeat the lollipop girl...erm...way. hahahaha.:naughty:

i dunno....he was in our dressing room when we were supposed to be changing- i think the door was closed too, just him, two girls in corsets, and two about to get dressed....hahahah, never realised that.... :roftl::naughty:

mika probably watched him walk in and just shook his head....lol

lol u girls... i remember when Mikas mom was like "ok get dressed" and i was like "ok" and mika was there and she said "dont worry he will go out soon" and i said "NO!!! HE CAN STAY!!! :das:" lmao i think she looked at me like half: :naughty: half: :shocked:

:roftl:

ay ay love joanie :)

lol u girls... i remember when Mikas mom was like "ok get dressed" and i was like "ok" and mika was there and she said "dont worry he will go out soon" and i said "NO!!! HE CAN STAY!!! :das:" lmao i think she looked at me like half: :naughty: half: :shocked:

OMG!!! :lmfao: :lmfao: That is hilarious!!!

lololollll :roftl: you already told me but I just like to picture it in my head... :naughty:

the expression on her face must have been priceless !!!!

LLLLLOOOOOLLLLL hahahaha, thats hilarious! I wonder if she's used to that kind of talk by now?! :roftl::roftl:

but really, that is quite amazing.

Here's my classy dressing rooms :

Montréal

IMG_0692_1.jpg

IMG_0694_1.jpg

Toronto

IMG_0730_1.jpg

IMG_0732_1.jpg

New York

IMG_0889.jpg

IMG_0892.jpg

I do have pictures that one of the Big Girls in Montréal took in Mika and the band's dressing room but Yasmine asked her not post them on the internet so I'll respect that...