Youngest Mika fan?

iadoremika

Okay guys, here's my story:

My baby brother (who was born in May of last year) LOVES Mika. Because he was a bit sick (he's fine and healthy now), he had to spend some time in the hospital after he was born. But one day, when he came home, he was crying his eyes out. I mean, so loud and would not quiet down. My parents tried everything and were finally just walking around, with the baby still crying until they came to my room. "Life in Cartoon Motion" was in my CD player and I was listening to Mika (and hearing the baby cry in the background). But when he entered my room, he stopped crying. It was amazing...all of a sudden Mika's voice made him quiet. Mika is really a miracle worker...

The baby still loves Mika. Funny thing is, he likes Mika's voice but when a CD is playing he'll look to where the Mika's music is coming from but can't put a face to the voice. Until...

A certain DVD (which must have been sent from God) was released. My baby brother, now has the opportunity to see the gorgeous face that goes along with the gorgeous voice, thanks to "Live in Cartoon Motion". And he does recognize Mika's face...

Because one time I was watching a Mika concert on the internet (and was watching my baby brother at the same time) and since my internet isn't the best, the video would stop and start. The funny thing is when the video would stop on the band, his face would go blank. But then the video would go a little bit and show Mika and he got happy.

He dances along to Mika quite well (actually it's more of a bounce...) and his favourite songs are "Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)" and "Lollipop"

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay guys, here's my story:

My baby brother (who was born in May of last year) LOVES Mika. Because he was a bit sick (he's fine and healthy now), he had to spend some time in the hospital after he was born. But one day, when he came home, he was crying his eyes out. I mean, so loud and would not quiet down. My parents tried everything and were finally just walking around, with the baby still crying until they came to my room. "Life in Cartoon Motion" was in my CD player and I was listening to Mika (and hearing the baby cry in the background). But when he entered my room, he stopped crying. It was amazing...all of a sudden Mika's voice made him quiet. Mika is really a miracle worker...

The baby still loves Mika. Funny thing is, he likes Mika's voice but when a CD is playing he'll look to where the Mika's music is coming from but can't put a face to the voice. Until...

A certain DVD (which must have been sent from God) was released. My baby brother, now has the opportunity to see the gorgeous face that goes along with the gorgeous voice, thanks to "Live in Cartoon Motion". And he does recognize Mika's face...

Because one time I was watching a Mika concert on the internet (and was watching my baby brother at the same time) and since my internet isn't the best, the video would stop and start. The funny thing is when the video would stop on the band, his face would go blank. But then the video would go a little bit and show Mika and he got happy.

He dances along to Mika quite well (actually it's more of a bounce...) and his favourite songs are "Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)" and "Lollipop"

That is so cute....and I'm glad he's healthy now!

Definitely post some pics.

awe - so sweet! - see everyone loves mika!!!!!!!

except for some extremely strange people out there! - and i know i wont be offending anyone who reads this so i dont have anything to worry about!

yer - lets see some pics when you post them!

I'm very offended by that statement:mf_rosetinted:...couldn't even keep a straight face when I was typing that:wink2:

HAHAH take him to the concert!! LOL haha I wanna see that 'bounce with Mika" video! LOL

He would definately be the youngest fan at the concert!!!!!! You should sign him up on the MFC - and make him the honorary Official Youngest MFCer! :punk:

He would definately be the youngest fan at the concert!!!!!! You should sign him up on the MFC - and make him the honorary Official Youngest MFCer! :punk:

yeah! that's a good idea! :punk: and make sure he wrote sth about himself...even if it would be "ksdjgfiusasjkjxzugskd;oih gsdiiug" :roftl: that would be so sweet :naughty:

Ha ha...I SHOULD do that...it would be so funny.

PS: I will sure post some photos/videos some time...he he

• 3 weeks later...