come back to america

Zo-Zo

He's found one in Montreal before. :wink2:

Careful, Americans! Mika's got China, Japan, Australia, Mexico and Argentina to do before he comes back...them's fighting words, sees.

Really, he oughta just clone himself.

Yes, I know, I don't remember where he said that, I think it's at a radio station in Montreal. He talks about the restaurant Basha in the Centre Eaton.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mika PLEASE come back to america!! i missed you the first time because your concerts sold out too quickly ! :blink:isn't that a good thing Mika!! you get good ticket sales!! we like you better here anyway...!:naughty:

OK, but the Americans get the original. :wink2:

I think Mika should spend some quality time in the US. Record the album here, take a trip across the country and have an extended stay in Michigan...I could be his tour guide...

exactly my thoughts! :lmao: we cant all be as lucky as mandi!:roftl:

I'm not sure what luck has to do with it.... I just think it's time for him to release some new work. Besides, he probably wants as much "down time" as he can get!

Hells yes! True dat! It's all about the maple syrup. REAL maple syrup, not that bizarre, faux Aunt Jemima crap. :sneaky2:

He's found one in Montreal before. :wink2:

Careful, Americans! Mika's got China, Japan, Australia, Mexico and Argentina to do before he comes back...them's fighting words, sees.

Exactly. I think all of them deserve him right now more than we North Americans.

Portland Oregon could use a nice big dose of MIKA! :punk:

That's right, go to Seattle, then go to Portland...never mind that Grey Toyota that seems like it's following you on the freeway. It's all in your imagination.

I'll take Mika whenever I can get him...But I'm patient too. I don't mind sharing. :thumb_yello:

Saw him for the first time last June...anniversary coming up...sigh....

Portland Oregon could use a nice big dose of MIKA! :punk:

That's right, go to Seattle, then go to Portland...never mind that Grey Toyota that seems like it's following you on the freeway. It's all in your imagination.

I've always wanted to go to Portland. I'll be right behind you! :roftl: (Or we could all go in the MFC van.)

I've always wanted to go to Portland. I'll be right behind you! :roftl: (Or we could all go in the MFC van.)

YAY!! Oh I could only imagine what an MFC van would look like. I think we might get cited for blinding the other drivers!