The "Food" Thread

This thread is pretty pointless but I created it anyways...

It's a thread all about food.

Is there food you like? Dislike? What did you eat today? Tried any new food lately? Something that you'd like to try?

Anything you want to write about food can go here.

Enjoy:thumb_yello:

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pointless?

Food discussion is never pointless. :thumb_yello:

Today for lunch I had grilled portabello mushroom with baby greens, grilled red pepper and fresh mozzerlla cheese on bread.

With balsamic dressing on the side.

three words: DE LIC OUS

Tonight I had some Ben Jerry's Cherry Garcia Frozen yogurt.

Pointless?

Today for lunch I had grilled portabello mushroom with baby greens, grilled red pepper and fresh mozzerlla cheese on bread.

Sounds amazing:naughty:

Today for lunch I had grilled portabello mushroom with baby greens, grilled red pepper and fresh mozzerlla cheese on bread. With balsamic dressing on the side.

Sounds yummy!

I'm going through a feta cheese phase. I love feta. There's a goat farm about two hours south of me that makes to die for feta. :mf_lustslow:

I'm also going through a phase where I'm eating a lot of mediterranean/middle eastern/indian food. Like chickpeas, eggplant, sundried tomatoes.

Now I'm hungry. Thanks a lot. :bleh:

Pointless?

that DOES sound amazing! now you have me wanting some Ben & Jerry's though...:naughty:

Sounds yummy!

I'm going through a feta cheese phase. I love feta. There's a goat farm about two hours south of me that makes to die for feta. :mf_lustslow:

I'm also going through a phase where I'm eating a lot of mediterranean/middle eastern/indian food. Like chickpeas, eggplant, sundried tomatoes.

*cough sarcastic expression cough* You are welcome.

I love that kind of food. Speakng of feta...I had some in a salad today...mmm mmm mmm good!!!

I had an organic grilled chicken salad with sundried tomatoes goodness sundried tomatoes are so tasty.

Love eggplant it usually under lots of chesse though.

Pine Nut Hummus

I had an organic grilled chicken salad with sundried tomatoes goodness sundried tomatoes are so tasty.

Love eggplant it usually under lots of chesse though.

Pine Nut Hummus

I have to say that I absolutely despise tomatoes (the regular, ones that are gross and the insides remind me of boogers...) but sun dried tomatoes have such an amazing an unqiue flavour that I find so delicious.

what about dessert food? i like anything with chocolate! :wub2:

Dessert foods...YUMMY. I have to say that I like chocolate as well (especially brownies...nice soft and gooey ones). But my mom's cousin's wife made this delicious banana cream pie that was to die for. Now everytime I order a Blizzard at Dairy Queen, I get the banana cream pie one because it reminds me of the real thing...

Ice Cream: Haagan Daaz Light Mint

Ben & Jerry's

Chocolate Fudge Browine

Cherry Garcia

Mint Oreo

My homemade brownies. GOOEY thank you very much~

Chocolate that has been sitting in the freezer for a bit.

Lindt Choc. Hazelnut

goodness, what dreams am I going to have tonight.

Ice Cream: Haagan Daaz Light Mint

Ben & Jerry's

Chocolate Fudge Browine

Cherry Garcia

Mint Oreo

My homemade brownies. GOOEY thank you very much~

Chocolate that has been sitting in the freezer for a bit.

Lindt Choc. Hazelnut

goodness, what dreams am I going to have tonight.

I've heard that Ben and Jerry's icecream is REALLY good...but I've never tried it. But once in a store, I saw a tub of Ben and Jerry's that was called "Chunky Mokey" or something along those lines and I almost bought it because of the name...hehe

I miss Ben & Jerry's Rainforest Crunch. All of their ice cream was SO GOOD back then. It's still good, but not the way it used to be.

Some of my favorite snacks:

pita & hummus

almonds & raisins

apple slices & almond butter (like peanut butter made from almonds)

crumpets, digestives, or candied ginger

I could eat bananas every day.

For dessert:

chocolate with 65% or higher cocoa content

chocolate covered almonds (oh yeah, I love me some almonds)

I'm going to say baklava even though it's impossible to get good baklava in the states...but when I had the good stuff, I nearly died of happy. :punk:

I am currently consuming a nutella sandwich. I am in a nutella sandwich stage at the moment. In the past few weeks I have had nutella sandwiches for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks ... even all four on a lazy day :naughty: I like nutella sandwiches.

I am quite sad because I have never heard of "Ben and Jerrys" :tears:

I am currently consuming a nutella sandwich. I am in a nutella sandwich stage at the moment. In the past few weeks I have had nutella sandwiches for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks ... even all four on a lazy day :naughty: I like nutella sandwiches.

I am quite sad because I have never heard of "Ben and Jerrys" :tears:

Lord, that's what I do, I get a thing for something and eat it morning, noon and night. Don't start eating Nutella straight from the spoon though, can be dangerous.....

for breakfast this morning i had some honey hoops with milk and a glass of pure orange juice - i'm boring!

well then i must be boring as well. i had honey nut cheerios and some coffee. :naughty:

I like lasagna

french cheese (brie for example)

salmon

chinese food ,sea food

dark chocolate and any type of Cadbury chocolate

baklawa

I'd love to try mexican food one day :wub2: