The "Food" Thread

omgwtflol a thread about food :serenade:

Today I had some stinky lasagna in school, but when I came home I ate lots and lots of slices of bread with Nutella on top of it. So good :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I made chili with Italian turkey sausage, black beans, green peppers, red onions and organic salsa.

I can't believe I forgot to mention Indian Food. Chicken Shi Korma.:punk:

Today I had about five cheese itz a salad, potatoes, and a bean burrito from the school cafeteria for lunch.:biggrin2:

As for foods I don't like...Hmm...I can't think of any besides coconut, banana's that have too many brown spots on them, and cole slaw. There are more, but I can't think of them now. Other than that, if it's food, I'm eating it I have too many favorites, so let's just leave it at that.:naughty:.

I really love chocolate covered cherries =]

as far as meal time foods-

I like noodles dishes quite a bit

Grilled cheese sandwiches are good if they're made correctly

(i like it with ketchup as well- is that odd?)

I like mexican, Indian and Chinese food for the most part.

For the sake of everythign here I like Lebanese food as well, all middle eastern food really, just had some last night actually:wink2:

I think it all depends on how meals are made.

I'm not a big fan of fast food 'cept i love milkshakes- does that count?

yay =]

• 2 weeks later...

PIE. It's delicious.

Apple, blueberry or pumpkin (but pumpkin pie has to have whipped cream on it).

But my favourite pie is banana cream pie. My mom's cousin's wife made the most heavenly delicious banana cream pie!!! I've decided that I want a banana cream pie Blizzard tomorrow after school...

I LOVE you for making this thread :naughty:

Hmmm food... what is there to say about food... Umm, AMAZING!

I just had a PB&J.. It was delicious.

I basically have the sweetest tooth.. All I eat is sweets.. It's really bad :no::blink:

But I just can't help it :naughty:

Other than that, my first favorites are Pasta, Italian food, Paninis, Empanadas, I love hummus, and I like chips and guacamole and soda and Chilean food. :drool: And chocolate chocolate chocolate and nutella nutella nutella :wub2: and sea food, calamari, fish, lobster, crab, and all that deliciousness

I LOVE you for making this thread :naughty:

Hmmm food... what is there to say about food... Umm, AMAZING!

I just had a PB&J.. It was delicious.

I basically have the sweetest tooth.. All I eat is sweets.. It's really bad :no::blink:

But I just can't help it :naughty:

Other than that, my first favorites are Pasta, Italian food, Paninis, Empanadas, I love hummus, and I like chips and guacamole and soda and Chilean food. :drool: And chocolate chocolate chocolate and nutella nutella nutella :wub2:

You are so welcome:wink2:

Hmmm...I like your taste in food my friend!!! I love pasta and hummus (with pretzels, pita, chips etc) as well.

I like sweet foods as well. But I find that I like savoury foods more...but it also depends on what mood I'm in...hehe

You are so welcome:wink2:

Hmmm...I like your taste in food my friend!!! I love pasta and hummus (with pretzels, pita, chips etc) as well.

I like sweet foods as well. But I find that I like savoury foods more...but it also depends on what mood I'm in...hehe

Hahah, gracias! Yes, hummus with pita bread and pita chips does taste amazing.

Sometimes you just feel like having salty stuff, and then sweet. And then both. I bought this tasty snack the other day, it's dark chocolate flavored chex mix, so it's sweet and salty. :naughty: It's delicious.

What're your favorite foods??

Hahah, gracias! Yes, hummus with pita bread and pita chips does taste amazing.

Sometimes you just feel like having salty stuff, and then sweet. And then both. I bought this tasty snack the other day, it's dark chocolate flavored chex mix, so it's sweet and salty. :naughty: It's delicious.

What're your favorite foods??

Dark Chocolate flavoured Chex Mix...hmmm...I have to find that.

I have many favourite foods:

- mac and cheese

- cesear salad

- feta cheese

- Mr Noodles (recently found these Mr Noodles called "Kimchi Bowls"...delicious)

- these Del Monte popsicles (made entirely out of real fruit)

- chicken (spicy chicken wings are delicious)

- samosas

- potatoes (in any form...mashed, hasbrowns, baked etc)

I could go on but I don't want to bore you...

Dark Chocolate flavoured Chex Mix...hmmm...I have to find that.

I have many favourite foods:

- mac and cheese

- cesear salad

- feta cheese

- Mr Noodles (recently found these Mr Noodles called "Kimchi Bowls"...delicious)

- these Del Monte popsicles (made entirely out of real fruit)

- chicken (spicy chicken wings are delicious)

- samosas

- potatoes (in any form...mashed, hasbrowns, baked etc)

I could go on but I don't want to bore you...

Hahah, you have very good taste in food too Miss.

Yay Mac and Cheese! Ceaser salad is delicious too. I like noodles too!! Cup Noodles and Top Ramen is delicious! Chicken :das::drool: And Mashed Potatoes! Yay!

I agree with most of what you said :naughty:

I wonder what Mika's favorite food is.. I read somewhere that he likes pasta :wub2: And nutella :wub2:

Hahah, you have very good taste in food too Miss.

Yay Mac and Cheese! Ceaser salad is delicious too. I like noodles too!! Cup Noodles and Top Ramen is delicious! Chicken :das::drool: And Mashed Potatoes! Yay!

I agree with most of what you said :naughty:

I wonder what Mika's favorite food is.. I read somewhere that he likes pasta :wub2: And nutella :wub2:

I wonder what Mika likes to eat as well. I read somewhere on the MFC he likes pasta, really salty chips with a bit of Nutella and I believe his favourite chocolate bar is Galaxy Caramel.

I like junk food. I know it's bad for me and I know I will "enlarge" when I get older but some of it is just so delicious to refuse.

I mean I do like some healthy food: salad with homemade dressing (red wine vineager and olive oil), fruit salad, popsicles made with 100% real fruit (those are seriously so good!!!)

I wonder what Mika likes to eat as well. I read somewhere on the MFC he likes pasta, really salty chips with a bit of Nutella and I believe his favourite chocolate bar is Galaxy Caramel.

I like junk food. I know it's bad for me and I know I will "enlarge" when I get older but some of it is just so delicious to refuse.

I mean I do like some healthy food: salad with homemade dressing (red wine vineager and olive oil), fruit salad, popsicles made with 100% real fruit (those are seriously so good!!!)

Hahah, enlarge. Well, you know what they say.... BIG GIRL, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!! :naughty::wub2:

I've never heard of Galaxy Caramel.. Have you had it before?

I agree about the healthy foods. Those are the ones I like! I like fruit drinks and fruit popsicles and salads. And of course Orange soda and fruit loops :naughty:

Hahah, enlarge. Well, you know what they say.... BIG GIRL, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!! :naughty::wub2:

I've never heard of Galaxy Caramel.. Have you had it before?

I agree about the healthy foods. Those are the ones I like! I like fruit drinks and fruit popsicles and salads. And of course Orange soda and fruit loops :naughty:

Haha...I'm not big right now though...

I have heard of Galaxy Caramel, even though it's from England and I live in Canada. There is this store at the mall that sells every kind of candy you can think of and they also have candy from England. One time when I went there I was looking for Galaxy Caramel, to see if they had it and they did. I was like $2 though. I only had like $1 left on me so I couldn't buy one. But the next time I went and looked for it, they didn't have it. But my mom did buy me the regular Galaxy chocolate bar...I have yet to eat it though.

I love food. You wouldn't guess it to look at me, because I'm practically malnourished looking.

notreallyi'mhuge.

My sister doesn't have alot of freezer space at her new house, so she stores some of her meat and such at our house (we have a huge freezer in the basement) and I just stole some taquitos from her stash.

They're so disgusting. I feel like I'm going to puke.

I had microwave popcorn today.

and pretty much every morning I have chocolate-chip pancakes.

My favorite food is probably chinese. The other week I was at my sister's because her husband worked nightshift, and she doesn't like being alone at night. Anyway, we ordered like... some of practically everything on the carry-out menu. Best. Meal. Ever.

450px-Flickr_spine_472065553--General_Tso

Haha...I'm not big right now though...

I have heard of Galaxy Caramel, even though it's from England and I live in Canada. There is this store at the mall that sells every kind of candy you can think of and they also have candy from England. One time when I went there I was looking for Galaxy Caramel, to see if they had it and they did. I was like $2 though. I only had like $1 left on me so I couldn't buy one. But the next time I went and looked for it, they didn't have it. But my mom did buy me the regular Galaxy chocolate bar...I have yet to eat it though.

Ahhh I see. I love candy too ;)

I wonder where they would have galaxy caramel near me... I'm thinking it tastes sort of like Snickers or Milky Way ones or whatever they're called...

I'm not big now either, but I'm slowly getting there... :wink2: It's just that exercising isn't as fun as eating :bleh:

I love food. You wouldn't guess it to look at me, because I'm practically malnourished looking.

notreallyi'mhuge.

My sister doesn't have alot of freezer space at her new house, so she stores some of her meat and such at our house (we have a huge freezer in the basement) and I just stole some taquitos from her stash.

They're so disgusting. I feel like I'm going to puke.

I had microwave popcorn today.

and pretty much every morning I have chocolate-chip pancakes.

My favorite food is probably chinese. The other week I was at my sister's because her husband worked nightshift, and she doesn't like being alone at night. Anyway, we ordered like... some of practically everything on the carry-out menu. Best. Meal. Ever.

450px-Flickr_spine_472065553--General_Tso

Mmmm...chocolate chip pancakes are SO good!!! One time when I went to my friend's house for a sleepover, her dad's girlfriend made choclate chip pankcake but they had like sunflower seeds and walnuts in them as well...SO TASTY!!!

Chinese food is great...westernized Chinese food at least. Because one day I was talking to someone at school, and her family is from China and she said most of the stuff that you think is Chinese food, isn't really. But there is this Chinese food place, infact two place, across the street from my school that sell tasty food for a great price!!! I love lemon chicken. At the mall one time, I discovered orange chicken...AMAZING!!! I love the noodles and rice as well...

Ahhh I see. I love candy too ;)

I wonder where they would have galaxy caramel near me... I'm thinking it tastes sort of like Snickers or Milky Way ones or whatever they're called...

I'm not big now either, but I'm slowly getting there... :wink2: It's just that exercising isn't as fun as eating :bleh:

Yeah, I think so. I'm pretty sure they are kind of similar to a Caramilk, but of course a bit different.

I should get to exercising as well...I like the fun kind of exercise. The kind that you don't really think of as exercise- dancing, swimmin, hula hooping, Wii Sports (hehe). I would like to try Hip Hop Abs...

Mmmm...chocolate chip pancakes are SO good!!! One time when I went to my friend's house for a sleepover, her dad's girlfriend made choclate chip pankcake but they had like sunflower seeds and walnuts in them as well...SO TASTY!!!

Chinese food is great...westernized Chinese food at least. Because one day I was talking to someone at school, and her family is from China and she said most of the stuff that you think is Chinese food, isn't really. But there is this Chinese food place, infact two place, across the street from my school that sell tasty food for a great price!!! I love lemon chicken. At the mall one time, I discovered orange chicken...AMAZING!!! I love the noodles and rice as well...

My mom makes them alot. Last summer, two of my friends and I went to Warped Tour, and they spent the night at our house afterwards. Then next morning my mom made chocolate chip pancakes for everyone.:thumb_yello:

I know, I've heard that too. Like chicken and broccoli. Apparently that's a westernized dish. I read that General Tso's chicken isn't even from China, but that it originated in NYC in the 70's.

My mom makes them alot. Last summer, two of my friends and I went to Warped Tour, and they spent the night at our house afterwards. Then next morning my mom made chocolate chip pancakes for everyone.:thumb_yello:

I know, I've heard that too. Like chicken and broccoli. Apparently that's a westernized dish. I read that General Tso's chicken isn't even from China, but that it originated in NYC in the 70's.

Mmm...pancakes.

Yeah, but the Chinese food we know is really good isn't it?:wink2:

Mmm...pancakes.

Yeah, but the Chinese food we know is really good isn't it?:wink2:

GOD YES!:mf_lustslow:

Did you ever eat puppychow?

It's not really dog food. It's like chex cereal with peanut butter, chocolate, and powdered sugar.

644px-Puppy_chow.jpg