The "Food" Thread

GOD YES!:mf_lustslow:

Did you ever eat puppychow?

It's not really dog food. It's like chex cereal with peanut butter, chocolate, and powdered sugar.

644px-Puppy_chow.jpg

That looks delicious!! Anything with powdered sugar over it is delicious...:naughty:

Has anyone tried real dog food before?

I have :blush-anim-cl:

I ate one of my dog treats once. Just a tiny tiny piece though. It tasted like beef jerky except weird. With added dog minerals and vitamins and stuff. :naughty::lol3:

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OH MY GOODNESS!!! That looks REALLY good!!!

It is!

One time, I was going to go to a show with my friend, and my mom made that, and I actually lied and canceled because I'd rather sit on the sofa and watch Twilight Zone and eat puppy chow.:blush-anim-cl:

That looks delicious!! Anything with powdered sugar over it is delicious...:naughty:

I ate one of my dog treats once. Just a tiny tiny piece though. It tasted like beef jerky except weird. With added dog minerals and vitamins and stuff. :naughty::lol3:

I think I tried a little piece of kibble once. I don't really remember. Cat food tastes HORRIBLEEEEEEEE. And I used to buy my dog those little wet food trays, and they always smelled so awesome. I just wanted to taste it. Never did, though.

Nope- haven't tried dog food before.

It is!

One time, I was going to go to a show with my friend, and my mom made that, and I actually lied and canceled because I'd rather sit on the sofa and watch Twilight Zone and eat puppy chow.:blush-anim-cl:

I think I tried a little piece of kibble once. I don't really remember. Cat food tastes HORRIBLEEEEEEEE. And I used to buy my dog those little wet food trays, and they always smelled so awesome. I just wanted to taste it. Never did, though.

Ooh yeah! The wet pet food, for some reason, seems really appetizing to me. Just the way it smells and the sound of the gooey-ness... I always liked the smell of pet food.

Ooh yeah! The wet pet food, for some reason, seems really appetizing to me. Just the way it smells and the sound of the gooey-ness... I always liked the smell of pet food.

Hmm...never really thought about it. But I have looked at my cat's wet food and though it looks vaguely similar to beef stew or something...

i have kind of a gross food story but i will tell it anyways haha...

we had brush fire this week behind my house and there was a lot of smoke, and i went outside to see what was going on so obviously i breathed in some smoke(a little to much) so i went inside and i started to get a headache from the smoke so i ate dinner thinking it would make me feel better(we had tacos that night) but as the night wore on my headache turned into a migrane, so i went to bed early and then i started to feel quisy so i went to the bathroom_WARNING this is where it gets gross_ i threw up all of the dinner i ate so now i can never eat tacos EVER again hahaha i hope i didnt gross anybody out, if i did im sorry

i have kind of a gross food story but i will tell it anyways haha...

we had brush fire this week behind my house and there was a lot of smoke, and i went outside to see what was going on so obviously i breathed in some smoke(a little to much) so i went inside and i started to get a headache from the smoke so i ate dinner thinking it would make me feel better(we had tacos that night) but as the night wore on my headache turned into a migrane, so i went to bed early and then i started to feel quisy so i went to the bathroom_WARNING this is where it gets gross_ i threw up all of the dinner i ate so now i can never eat tacos EVER again hahaha i hope i didnt gross anybody out, if i did im sorry

Oh...don't worry. Yesterday I thre up Luck Charms...gross. But the worse thing ever to throw up was Taco Bell...EWWW!!!

Oh...don't worry. Yesterday I thre up Luck Charms...gross. But the worse thing ever to throw up was Taco Bell...EWWW!!!

that must of been colorful:naughty:,yeah i know tacos arent the best thing to throw up especially hard shelled ones which what i ate, my throat is still a little soar lol

Ewwwgh!! I'm sorry :(

Wow you guys threw up recently..

The last time I threw up was last christmas. It was christmas eve and everyone went to bed but the whole night I was throwing up and I didn't want to wake anyone up, so it was just in bags in the backyard. (Sorry, that was gross). And then on christmas night, my whole family got what I had while I was all better. It sucked :thumbdown: So I didn't get to do anything on christmas. I just stayed in bed while my mom and sister went to see family and my dad stayed home with me.

Throw up scares me. Well, it just scares me when other people throw up, because I just get really worried and start crying for some reason and get butterflies. But when I throw up, it's fine. haha

that must of been colorful:naughty:,yeah i know tacos arent the best thing to throw up especially hard shelled ones which what i ate, my throat is still a little soar lol

Yeah...colourful.

The thing was I felt REALLY natious and my teacher let me go to the washroom, knowing I was sick. Then I threw up and was fine...

I've never eaten Taco Bell:shocked: i know, crazy lol.

I haven't puked in 3-5 years i think. I don't really get sick all that often.

(PLEASE don't let this comment jinx me lol)

I don't get sick that often either. That was actually the first time in a long time that I've vomited...

*is grossed out by the barf discussion and is hoping it ends soon*

(Although I hope you feel better!)

Tonight I had some Ben Jerry's Cherry Garcia Frozen yogurt.

Ice Cream: Haagan Daaz Light Mint

Ben & Jerry's

Chocolate Fudge Browine

Cherry Garcia

Mint Oreo

Ice cream. One of the most amazing foods ever created. I just bought a container of Ben & Jerry's ode to John Lennon "Whirled Peace" ice cream. So delicious. :bleh:

Grilled cheese sandwiches are good if they're made correctly

(i like it with ketchup as well- is that odd?)

That's not odd as well. I know someone else that eats grilled cheese that way. :wink2:

I wonder what Mika likes to eat as well. I read somewhere on the MFC he likes pasta, really salty chips with a bit of Nutella and I believe his favourite chocolate bar is Galaxy Caramel.

I think his next blog should be all about his fav foods. He says we don't want to know what he eats for breakfast? Well, we do! (And lunch, and dinner...so in our crazy fan minds we know what to cook for him when our dreams come true and he stops by our house.) :naughty:

Did you ever eat puppychow?

It's not really dog food. It's like chex cereal with peanut butter, chocolate, and powdered sugar.

Puppy chow is SOOO fantastic!! My friends and I were obsessed with it when I was younger. We made it all the time--every get-together, sleepover, party, etc. That snack is amazing. I need to make it again...and soon! :thumb_yello:

I've never eaten Taco Bell:shocked: i know, crazy lol.

:shocked: Go eat taco bell! Now! It's really good :)

Haha, sorry Satya82. We'll stop :naughty:

*is grossed out by the barf discussion and is hoping it ends soon*

(Although I hope you feel better!)

I think his next blog should be all about his fav foods. He says we don't want to know what he eats for breakfast? Well, we do! (And lunch, and dinner...so in our crazy fan minds we know what to cook for him when our dreams come true and he stops by our house.) :naughty:

I'm fine now...I don't know about the other people.

I know. Us fans would love to know what he eats.

I'll try and stop the barfing talk...

Do you like spicy foods? because I do. Samosas, hot sauce, spicy chicken wings...LOVE IT!!!

Haha, sorry Satya82. We'll stop

Haha, thank you! Very few things in life gross me out more than barf.

Do you like spicy foods? because I do. Samosas, hot sauce, spicy chicken wings...LOVE IT!!!

I do like spicy foods--and I love Tex Mex and things like that. Tacos, burritos, chips and salsa, etc.

(Although after this delightful discussion, I can't even think about eating a taco at the moment!) :puke:

I do like spicy foods--and I love Tex Mex and things like that. Tacos, burritos, chips and salsa, etc.

(Although after this delightful discussion, I can't even think about eating a taco at the moment!) :puke:

Haha...okay. Change of topic:

What snack do you eat most often?

currently eating....hot choclate WITH marchmellows

and english muffins with egg! YUMM!!!

Delicious!!!!

I'm currently drinking coca cola!! :punk: I'm almost done though.. like 1 sip left.

Someone should be coming home soon and they're all gonna be angry that I'm still on the computer :naughty: Haven't gotten of since school ended!

currently eating....hot choclate WITH marchmellows

and english muffins with egg! YUMM!!!

Yummy.

The other day for breakfest my mom made me (yes my mom...she know I'm too lazy to make my own food...hehe) a homemade Egg McMuffic (kind of like what you are eating)...love them.

And as for the hot chocolate...I haven't had some in a while. But now I do...

Delicious!!!!

I'm currently drinking coca cola!! :punk: I'm almost done though.. like 1 sip left.

Someone should be coming home soon and they're all gonna be angry that I'm still on the computer :naughty: Haven't gotten of since school ended!

no mentos with your coka cola then? :roftl:

PS is it weird I use my coffee machine to make hot chocolate?

:shocked: Go eat taco bell! Now! It's really good :)

Haha, sorry Satya82. We'll stop :naughty:

I know, everybody thinks i'm crazy and wonders how i call myself an american when i haven't had taco bell lmao.

I'm fine now...I don't know about the other people.

I know. Us fans would love to know what he eats.

I'll try and stop the barfing talk...

it's okay, she's my sister, i give you permission to gross her out lol.