Heartagram Club - The HIM thread

Mary

Hello darlings! Welcome to the heartagram club! This is the thread for HIM lovers!

heartagram29ah.png

I've been a fan of these guys for 8 years, aprox. Although I prefer their old songs, I think they're still a really cool band. Looove Ville's voice! :wub2:(ok, ok...and his looks! :naughty:)

Anyone here likes them too?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was a hardcore fan when they were unknown in the world. First time i heard of them was at the end of 1998 i think. Greatest Lovesongs is an amazing album. I really loved Razorblade Romance era but with Deep Shadows they started failing. Love Metal was quite good and Dark Light a piece of garbage. Venus Doom is audible...

I had a good pic with Ville & Burton but i missed it :(

I have some of their cds but got bored with them quite quickly.

Ville is still hot though, gotta love a man in eyeliner.

Same here!

Though there are still a few songs I love but haven't listened to them in a while.

Ville is gorgeousness! :blush-anim-cl:

I still have my HIM calender 2007 on June up in my room cos Ville looks so damn hot in it :naughty:

I was a hardcore fan when they were unknown in the world. First time i heard of them was at the end of 1998 i think. Greatest Lovesongs is an amazing album. I really loved Razorblade Romance era but with Deep Shadows they started failing. Love Metal was quite good and Dark Light a piece of garbage. Venus Doom is audible...

I think that too... Altough I listen to it form time to time, I don't think Dark Light is as good as all the others, not even close. Venus Doom is ok, and Love Metal and Deep Shadows are good. But none of those can be compared to Greatest Lovesongs vol.666 and Razorblade Romance. Their best albums, IMO! :wub2:

But none of those can be compared to Greatest Lovesongs vol.666 and Razorblade Romance. Their best albums, IMO! :wub2:

Those are the only two albums of theirs that I own.

I really liked them back in the day (gah I feel old) but got bored quick.. as I'd already mentioned. :naughty:

I really liked them back in the day (gah I feel old) but got bored quick.. as I'd already mentioned. :naughty:

I own Lovesongs, Razoblade Romance, Deep Shadows, Love Metal and the best of (And Love Said No). :blush-anim-cl:Dark Light I got...lets say "in a not so legal" way... :naughty:

Yes, we´re old. Don´t be afraid!! xDD

Haha, I also used to love them. Well, I still do sort of, their old albums are still good. And Ville is still hot, of course.

Not as hot as he used to be...*sighs*

I own Lovesongs, Razoblade Romance, Deep Shadows, Love Metal and the best of (And Love Said No). :blush-anim-cl:Dark Light I got...lets say "in a not so legal" way... :naughty:

I won´t say what i own because i would make a big list..I don´t have Dark Light nor Venus Doom...

Not as hot as he used to be...*sighs*

Agreed! In the "Razorblade Romance - Love Metal" era he was far better... :wub2: (but anyway..he's still hot...lol)

Was wondering when this thread would appear :naughty: But I guess I can just say what everyone else seems to say - I used to love them and now...well not as much :blink: I do have all the albums though, even the crappy ones :bleh: