The United States

HollyD

It was all the same since we drove through and just stopped to look at some sites. But I can't quite remember since I was about 10 and that was 9 years ago:naughty:.

Oh :teehee:

I LOVE Georgia :wub2: and Virgina :naughty:

I can't remember Virginia well, but I remember riding rides at the amusement park. :aah:

I've Only lived in South Carolina, I've never even moved out of my town :lmfao:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh :teehee:

I LOVE Georgia :wub2: and Virgina :naughty:

I can't remember Virginia well, but I remember riding rides at the amusement park. :aah:

I've Only lived in South Carolina, I've never even moved out of my town :lmfao:

I've moved a lot:naughty:

It's alright:naughty:

Hopefully in two years I will be moving to LA*crosses fingers*

I know. :teehee:

And then, they went to the Toys R' Us and rode the Ferris Wheel together. :lmfao: if I would have been there, I would have laughed. he is NOT the kind of person to ride a ferris wheel.

:roftl:

That is so amazing!

If you are going to Times Square go to M&Ms World and Madame Trousseau Wax Museum. They are SOOOO much fun!

:roftl:

That is so amazing!

If you are going to Times Square go to M&Ms World and Madame Trousseau Wax Museum. They are SOOOO much fun!

I'm most likely going to the wax muesuem :teehee: we have a NYC travel guide, and the mueseum was in the booklet, it looked fun. :aah: I think we're taking a double decker tour, also, but not going to the Statue of Liberty, I am TERRIFIED of ships/boats, I was terrified already after watching "Titanic" then the family pontume (i don't know how to spell it) broke down in the middle of the lake. :sneaky2: and My dad almost flipped our jet-ski, so No MORE FLOATING OBJECTS FOR ME. :lmfao:

I'm most likely going to the wax muesuem :teehee: we have a NYC travel guide, and the mueseum was in the booklet, it looked fun. :aah: I think we're taking a double decker tour, also, but not going to the Statue of Liberty, I am TERRIFIED of ships/boats, I was terrified already after watching "Titanic" then the family pontume (i don't know how to spell it) broke down in the middle of the lake. :sneaky2: and My dad almost flipped our jet-ski, so No MORE FLOATING OBJECTS FOR ME. :lmfao:

I would go to the wax museum, its really amazing! The gift shop is awesome:naughty:

I went in June 09 with my aunt who used to live there so we walked and took cabs the whole time. She said that is the only way I could experience New York the real way:naughty:

I saw the Statue of Liberty when I was REALLY young. When you could still go to the top of her crown. The only thing I remember is being dead tired from walking up the stairs:roftl:

I'm just terrified of water, I don't mind boats:naughty:

I have to go smoke a cigarette, be right back:wink2:

I would go to the wax museum, its really amazing! The gift shop is awesome:naughty:

I went in June 09 with my aunt who used to live there so we walked and took cabs the whole time. She said that is the only way I could experience New York the real way:naughty:

I saw the Statue of Liberty when I was REALLY young. When you could still go to the top of her crown. The only thing I remember is being dead tired from walking up the stairs:roftl:

I'm just terrified of water, I don't mind boats:naughty:

I have to go smoke a cigarette, be right back:wink2:

okay

I may be asleep, I have to finish homework though