Mika American Tour???

hi everybody!!! i'm from mexico and i want to know if there is any official fan club in america or even better in mexico!!!!

pleaaase i also want to know if he is planning any tour in america, i really want to go to a concert, cause' as all of you, i love mika and every song of him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mf_lustslow:

if you could help me i would be thankfull foreveeer!!!

mika rooockkks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :punk:

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there. Mika is going to launch an official fan club on an international level in connection with mikafanclub.com.

There are no fan clubs in the US as far as I know, official or otherwise. There are some other Mexican fans here if you want to speak to them about activities in Mexico.

Oh and on the subject of an American tour, there is nothing planned right now. He is taking a break from performing at the moment and is returning in the summer to play some festival dates in Europe but we don't know of any plans for the rest of the year on other continents.

Chances are he will not do another full scale North American tour until he has released a second album.

I've done that before. It was a lot of fun!

I would recommend going to Amsterdam because I think it's a proper Mika concert. The rest are festivals.

Lucky Ducky!!!!! :bleh:

Hi there. Mika is going to launch an official fan club on an international level in connection with mikafanclub.com.

There are no fan clubs in the US as far as I know, official or otherwise. There are some other Mexican fans here if you want to speak to them about activities in Mexico.

wait really? i didnt exactly know that myself :bleh: