Theeee 'Hollyoaks' Thread

hotdlp

I know i thought that the other day!:sneaky2:It would have helped me loads.

Im desperate to go to a festival this year, i ve never been i had tickets for the radio 1 big weekend last year but i couldnt go (on the account of being hugly pregnant) in the end so i gave them away:thumbdown:

Yeah, same here.

I haven't been to one either, but I don't know if I want to go to one yet lol.

I wanted to go to that one too, but it was on the day before my exam :thumbdown: I'm sure there'll be some more in the future, in either 3 months time or in a year and 2-3 months time :bleh:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh that's not so bad I guess..

Yeah me either, that's why I'm also hoping he doesn't do arenas, I mean it's great for his career and all.. but.. it won't be the same experience for the audience really

Some of the arenas are seated so I suppose that would be an advantage to us.

A seated venue wouldn't stop me doing that. Plus you wouldn't have to queue early.

I know, but it's still far away from the stage, and it's a nice experience queuing up for a bit with all the MFCers

The Desperate Housewives one.

Found it :naughty: After I read your question i thought you had made an Eastenders thread to compete against the hollyoaks one lol

*has a quick peek in the thread*

Yay Hollyoaks! I was wandering if there was a thread about it.

I'm surprised how many people dont like it when loads of people watch things like Eastenders or Corrie. I've never bothered with them, just Hollyoaks, and its bloody marvelous.:biggrin2:

Well said my friend, well said :)

Hollyoaks is great indeed, it goes through so many stories, which really relates to people in real life, so it can help them out as well.. And it's just great to watch :cool:

I haven's seen Hollyoaks... I don't think it airs in Canada. Is it anything like Corrie?

I don't watch Corrie, so I'm not sure.. but Hollyoaks is very good, that's all I can say :cool: lol, I guess its more for teens than the other soaps, but it's still watched by many adults (cos it's soooo good :cool:)

• 7 months later...