Oldlings Part 19

Wendi

Hello Wendi, hiya Pooh, and Rak, you've just made me very happy by pointing out that tomorrow is my first anniversary of seeing Mika!!

I can honestly say that may17th last year was in the top 10 best days of my life. I think that it it comes in at around number 4 or 5 after giving birth to children, getting married etc!:naughty:

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Remember this night last year? The tartan trousers at the Barrowlands?

It was brilliant!!! :wub2:

was that a year ago today?

I remember being a teensy bit jealous that you were all in on that, but now I love you all enough to forgive you!:naughty:

Hello Wendi, hiya Pooh, and Rak, you've just made me very happy by pointing out that tomorrow is my first anniversary of seeing Mika!!

I can honestly say that may17th last year was in the top 10 best days of my life. I think that it it comes in at around number 4 or 5 after giving birth to children, getting married etc!:naughty:

Can definitely agree with that, I think after seeing my little nephew being born, that would be it.

it's almost a year since the big girl vid too, blimey doesn't time fly:naughty:

Yeah was thinking about that this afternoon, that's Monday isn't it?

I remember being a teensy bit jealous that you were all in on that, but now I love you all enough to forgive you!:naughty:

I was stuck at home though - I was not at the gig!! :wink2:

That little mark in his right eye, and the small scar above his

left eye - thats what I look for to make sure the picture has not

been air-brushed!! He does not need it - his flaws are as lovable

as his assets!! :wub2:

[QUOTE=Ruth;1465747]This is very nice.

I like the ones where you spot the little vein in his right eye - I don't have a fetish about it - I just think it's a sign of how very closely we get to observe.

How well we observe, i always look for the dot in his eye!:roftl:

Oh yes, the vein and the little scar. Normality.

[

Well not too far, just Scottish camping really, Neil looked when he was off sick for ages at campers and vans but they're pretty pricey even older for us just now ..... then we wondered about a static somewhere ....

I didn't fancy a static because I thought it would tie us down, but actuallt, once we found a great place we went back 12 times, so a static would have been perfect.

I've camped in Scotland. I have been eaten alive by the bloody midges. Glen Coe and Skye :blink:

Good evening oldlings:thumb_yello:

Remember me?:biggrin2:

I hope that everyone here is fine and happy. I haven't been on for ages, so I have no idea what's been happening.

It's weird to be back!

MM! Hi, glad to see you back. Are you fine and happy?

I'm off to bed. Happy aniversary everyone with the tartan trouser gig. wish i could have been there. Have a good weekend. :huglove:

Goodnight Miek - sleep well, and sweet dreams :huglove:

Slaap lekker

How well we observe, i always look for the dot in his eye!:roftl:

[/font][/color]

Oh yes, the vein and the little scar. Normality.

I didn't fancy a static because I thought it would tie us down, but actuallt, once we found a great place we went back 12 times, so a static would have been perfect.

I've camped in Scotland. I have been eaten alive by the bloody midges. Glen Coe and Skye :blink:

MM! Hi, glad to see you back. Are you fine and happy?

Hi Ruth!:thumb_yello:

I'm fine thanks, but totally knackered from working 7 long days a week.

How are you?

Remember this night last year? The tartan trousers at the Barrowlands?

It was brilliant!!! :wub2:

It doesn't feel like a year ago. Really.

I was jealous too, but I enjoyed the fun of the texts and posting, it was crazy. We've got used to it now and we expect it, but one short year ago, it was all wonderfully new.

I'm off to bed. Happy aniversary everyone with the tartan trouser gig. wish i could have been there. Have a good weekend. :huglove:

Night miek. Sleep well ~x~

Night night Miek, sweet dreams:wink2::wink2:

One year ago today.................

Is that half of you on the left hand side Rak?

That's the pic I was talking about, yep that's half of me on the far left:naughty:

It doesn't feel like a year ago. Really.

I was jealous too, but I enjoyed the fun of the texts and posting, it was crazy. We've got used to it now and we expect it, but one short year ago, it was all wonderfully new.

I think we were the first with the live report - weren't we?