Wendi

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

H'lo Friday night Oldlings!

I see the :chkn: has made an appearance already! :naughty: Way to go Laurel, Silver & Wendi :thumb_yello: but isn't there a saying about chickens wearing plaid?.... uhhh - oops that was dead men, and our's is far from it!!! :naughty: while Miek and Vicky tend bar..... mmmm... IV bolus of Bailey's please!

Comfy spot - good peeps, good booze and great entertainment! :wink2:

I will be in a less comfy spot this weekend.... up north at the cottage building site in a camping trailer.. it's a long weekend (Victoria Day - thanks English peeps for that!). Hope it doesn't rain ALL weekend... as it often does on May 2-4 weekend. (yes, 2-4 is a reference to a case of beer).

With me bum knees, I;ll be sitting back while the others pound the nails and hoist the frames.

No internet up in the boonies, so I won't be seeing you til Tuesday next week.

Hope you all have a great weekend, take care!

Patty

xx

MIKAconcert116.jpg

Hi Patty, how is your knee doing? sorry you can't stay. good luck this weekend. I'll be with you in thoughts. :huglove:

H'lo Friday night Oldlings!

I see the :chkn: has made an appearance already! :naughty: Way to go Laurel, Silver & Wendi :thumb_yello: but isn't there a saying about chickens wearing plaid?.... uhhh - oops that was dead men, and our's is far from it!!! :naughty: while Miek and Vicky tend bar..... mmmm... IV bolus of Bailey's please!

Comfy spot - good peeps, good booze and great entertainment! :wink2:

I will be in a less comfy spot this weekend.... up north at the cottage building site in a camping trailer.. it's a long weekend (Victoria Day - thanks English peeps for that!). Hope it doesn't rain ALL weekend... as it often does on May 2-4 weekend. (yes, 2-4 is a reference to a case of beer).

With me bum knees, I;ll be sitting back while the others pound the nails and hoist the frames.

No internet up in the boonies, so I won't be seeing you til Tuesday next week.

Hope you all have a great weekend, take care!

Patty

xx

MIKAconcert116.jpg

Hi Patty

Sounds a fun time !

I really like to get outdoors with the kids this time of year and kind of wish we had a caravan ... it is good fun camping :thumb_yello:

Carri, Sarahlou and MikaMad - where the heck are you!!!!!! :blink:

Fingers crossed they make an appearance tonight - this time

last year I was posting like crazy - from every text I got!! My

girls were watching me, with a look of total astonishment, as

every time my phone went I would jump up, read the message,

then run back into the computer room and type!!!

They could not get near the computer that night!!! :naughty::naughty:

Hi Wendi and everyone, didn't realise that it was a year ago today that the trousers made an appearance, and just quickly looked in. What a freaky coincidence!

:yay: One of the Trouser gang!!!! Hi Christine - how are you - do

you remember this time last year? :wink2:

Hi Patty

Sounds a fun time !

I really like to get outdoors with the kids this time of year and kind of wish we had a caravan ... it is good fun camping :thumb_yello:

Yes, Vicky, we've had many wonderful camping trips over the years... I am just ready to make the transition to cottaging... :thumb_yello: I get worn out with the packing that is involved with camping....:bleh:

:cowboy:This town ain't big enough for the both of us :gun2:

No that's too subtle Silver

:raygun:

That's more like it.... no chance of missing then :wink2:

oh dear is weely up to his tricks again tonight .....well i'm here for reinforcement gals!!!!:naughty:

Great to see the trews and Kath there , really a year today !! Wowo !!:punk:

:yay: One of the Trouser gang!!!! Hi Christine - how are you - do

you remember this time last year? :wink2:

I thought it was the twenty-something-th of May so I was a bit out. Looking at the clock - we had our places at the front and were waiting with bated breath!!!

:drinks_wine:

ah , think it's Rose wine on this nice summer's eve :naughty:

Glad to see everyone in good spirits!:roftl:

Yo Wendi , how are all you young things!

I see lots of half naked Mika already ! Great!!!!:das:

Rose wine.....I want it so badly and I can't have any because of my pregnancy.:thumbdown:

Hey Blue, which Travelodge are you staying at?

The City Road one, close to St Pancras. I sent my London contacts an e-mail yesterday, also Jemma and Babs. I don't have your e-mail addy but it's good to know that you might come to London! I'll sent you my mobile number by PM, just in case!

The City Road one, close to St Pancras. I sent my London contacts an e-mail yesterday, also Jemma and Babs. I don't have your e-mail addy but it's good to know that you might come to London! I'll sent you my mobile number by PM, just in case!

Blue!!! Hiya!!! It's been so long since I've been here, how is everyone?

I thought it was the twenty-something-th of May so I was a bit out. Looking at the clock - we had our places at the front and were waiting with bated breath!!!

I am on my laptop tonight - just as well my other computer was

working last year - I needed it fast and ready!!! :naughty::naughty:

Robi has bumped the original Tartan trouser thread, and the Glasgow

thread as well!!! :punk:

Who else was there Wendi?:wub2:

Hi Wendi and everyone, didn't realise that it was a year ago today that the trousers made an appearance, and just quickly looked in. What a freaky coincidence!

Hello !! is that you in the trews? :roftl:

Yes, Vicky, we've had many wonderful camping trips over the years... I am just ready to make the transition to cottaging... :thumb_yello: I get worn out with the packing that is involved with camping....:bleh:

I know what you mean!! I'm thinking tho caravan is def better than tent!!

Neil is not up for tenting just yet i don't think. We have a big family tent tho and it is fun just the hassles of erecting it !!!

Ohh the Tartan Trousers! Yup, that was the 16th of May - the day before the gig in Birmingham where I lost both my Mika and Palladium virginity! :blush-anim-cl:

I remember us who couldn't go to Glasgow sitting here at our desks, following the whole thing on our computer. Now wasn't that great! :thumb_yello:

I hoped to celebrate my one year Palladium anniversary tomorrow... But I have to wait an extra day now.

Hi, we haven't met yet. good to see you.

Hello!! I'm a real 'oldie'. Good to see so many oldlings around, have popped in a few times and see lots of new names. In the old days, there was only a few of us.

Yes, Vicky, that's me in the trousers!!! :naughty: I was mortified that my waist and hips were the same as Mika's!!!

I always assumed you'd gone to that show Wendi.... as it was in Scotland and you made the trousers... realised now you couldn't have done...

So .... what did you think when you got the text saying he was wearing them... have no idea where the thread is from that night... must have been special after all that hard work... :thumb_yello: