Oldlings Part 19

Wendi

Hi Ruth!:thumb_yello:

I'm fine thanks, but totally knackered from working 7 long days a week.

How are you?

I'm fine. Are you working in the garden centre?

Nell is having the time of her life in Swansea. While it's been nice they've had barbecues on the beach and outdoor revising. She's moving into a house next year. And she's still with the boyfriend!

I don't know what happened with my quote of Ruth then!:boxed:

Weird!

I bollocksed the quotes up, I think. Never mind!

One year ago today.................

Is that half of you on the left hand side Rak?

I don't remember the big girl shoot being just one week after Leeds.

I must have spent every spare minute on here!

But if you say so.

I think we were the first with the live report - weren't we?

I think you probably were. Go Wendi :punk:

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yep, Nemo got on the action too:naughty:

I'll be setting up the thread for the new creation in just over a week, and the clues will be cryptic, you didn't think I was gonna make it easy for you did you?:naughty:

surely room mates must get special privalges!!!!:wink2:

So soon Vicky I've only just arrived!

I've just been reading back a few pages and it's making me a feel a bit sad that I've missed so much. I'm not here for long tonight really, but already I'm finding it impossible to consider dragging myself away!

Ok sweetie, i've made a clever move ....taken laptop into living room, making out i;m watching tv with hubby!!!:naughty:

it's almost a year since the big girl vid too, blimey doesn't time fly

Wow , that was so good :wub2:

How well we observe, i always look for the dot in his eye!

Oh yes, the vein and the little scar. Normality.

I didn't fancy a static because I thought it would tie us down, but actuallt, once we found a great place we went back 12 times, so a static would have been perfect.

I've camped in Scotland. I have been eaten alive by the bloody midges. Glen Coe and Skye

Yeah, i prefer not to be eaten, it is awful that but plenty places with no midges!!!!:thumb_yello:

I'm off to bed. Happy aniversary everyone with the tartan trouser gig. wish i could have been there. Have a good weekend.

night sweet , sleep well xxx

One year ago today.................

Is that half of you on the left hand side Rak?

Oh yes i recognise that side !!!:roftl:[/font][/color]

The thing I loved most about hearing the tartan trouser report, was Mika saying how tight they were, but yet still managing to get through Grace Kelly without ripping them!

Classic!!:naughty:

Has Pooh gone too? Night night if you can still see me:wink2:

Wendi, one of the pics on your avvie, the one that's the same as MMs avvie,fantastic snuggly neck pic.:wub2:

Night night Miek, sweet dreams:wink2::wink2:

That's the pic I was talking about, yep that's half of me on the far left:naughty:

I thought that it was. I didn't find out who you were until the very end of the evening and then felt rotten for not talking to you earlier!

I'm going to treasure that grainy out of focus photo for ever. I was on such a high when it was taken that it didn't feel real at the time. I don't know who took that photo, but I'm so glad that they did!

Yep, Nemo got on the action too:naughty:

I'll be setting up the thread for the new creation in just over a week, and the clues will be cryptic, you didn't think I was gonna make it easy for you did you?:naughty:

surely room mates must get special privalges!!!!:wink2:

Ok sweetie, i've made a clever move ....taken laptop into living room, making out i;m watching tv with hubby!!!:naughty:

Wow , that was so good :wub2:

Oh yes, the vein and the little scar. Normality.

I didn't fancy a static because I thought it would tie us down, but actuallt, once we found a great place we went back 12 times, so a static would have been perfect.

I've camped in Scotland. I have been eaten alive by the bloody midges. Glen Coe and Skye

Yeah, i prefer not to be eaten, it is awful that but plenty places with no midges!!!!:thumb_yello:

night sweet , sleep well xxx

Oh yes i recognise that side !!!:roftl:

Ah, but I've had so many roomies, that would give you all an unfair advantage. Heh heh!

I'm fine. Are you working in the garden centre?

Nell is having the time of her life in Swansea. While it's been nice they've had barbecues on the beach and outdoor revising. She's moving into a house next year. And she's still with the boyfriend!

I'm glad that she's having a great time (and impressed that she's still with the boyfriend!)

yes, it is the garden centre that wearing me out. We've been moaning about the weather for weeks and April was terrible, but since the lovely weather over the Mad Day bank holiday it's gone completely mad!

Nobody else does my job when I'm not there (I'm a glorified shelf stacker really, because most of what I do at this time of year is trolley plants out of the greenhouses and polytunnels and into the shop), so I end up working daft hours just to keep up.

I know tootch hasn't been on for ages, but what's up with her siggy in the Tartan Trouser thread?

Isn't it funny reading things back?

Don't know whats wrong with her siggy!! :blink:

HE WORE THE TROUSERS ON STAGE FOR GRACE KELLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg omg omg

Can you sense I was excited!!!!! :roftl:

I thought that it was. I didn't find out who you were until the very end of the evening and then felt rotten for not talking to you earlier!

I'm going to treasure that grainy out of focus photo for ever. I was on such a high when it was taken that it didn't feel real at the time. I don't know who took that photo, but I'm so glad that they did!

That must have been one of the first pictures he had taken with us MFCers. A definate milestone in MFC history:thumb_yello:

Which one's you MM?

I know Rose, Blue and FD and Kata, Nicole and IceMan. So are you peeping out over Mika's shoulder, or are you the pink wig girl?

That must have been one of the first pictures he had taken with us MFCers. A definate milestone in MFC history:thumb_yello:

It was the first and I can claim the credit for suggesting it (smug, Moi?:naughty:). Freddie will verify that it was me who made it happen, but I had no intention of taking the photo myself because I wanted to be in it! It may have been my husband who took it, or Cathy's friend, but I'm not sure.

Which one's you MM?

I know Rose, Blue and FD and Kata, Nicole and IceMan. So are you peeping out over Mika's shoulder, or are you the pink wig girl?

I'm peeping over his shoulder (touching against his hair!!!!!!:mf_lustslow:)

It's Cathi in the pink wig, she hardely ever ventures into the oldlings, but I think that she's over 30.

The laptop idea is good. Rob's watching rubbish on telly but I still feel guilty about being here all night.

Where is there with no midges? We were eaten everywhere!

It was the first and I can claim the credit for suggesting it (smug, Moi?:naughty:). Freddie will verify that it was me who made it happen, but I had no intention of taking the photo myself because I wanted to be in it! It may have been my husband who took it, or Cathy's friend, but I'm not sure.

The Oldlings are really trend setters - first group photo, first live

show report, first chickeners!!!! :roftl::roftl:

Which one's you MM?

I didn't realise that you'd never seen a photo of me before.

Here's a slightly clearer one from the same day............

(yes, I am quite tall!!!)

post-369-142983676385_thumb.jpg

I'm peeping over his shoulder (touching against his hair!!!!!!:mf_lustslow:)

It's Cathi in the pink wig, she hardely ever ventures into the oldlings, but I think that she's over 30.

O.K. Thanks for that. I'd have gone to Glasgow in November when you did, if Mika hadn't come to Manchester in June. That seemed enough: Leeds, Manchester, Manchester, Doncaster. But there's more than Mika now isn't there? It's the MFC.

Night guys I'm off to bed, love ya x

Night Jemma. Sleep well

~x~

I didn't realise that you'd never seen a photo of me before.

Here's a slightly clearer one from the same day............

(yes, I am quite tall!!!)

Yes, quite tall. And slim! And, my, don't you look happy?

You should be proud, and I can't believe I was in the first ever pic with Mika. Woo!:blush-anim-cl: