Oldlings Part 19

Wendi

No Weely didn't turn up today... lol

Then again I've been on the counter most of the day so that guarantee's a no-show from him, he only ever turns up when I'm somewhere else... :)

We're having a new Washing Machine delivered tomorrow... the old one decided to pack up yesterday in the middle of a spin cycle... should have seen my mother trying to gingerly open the door as it was full of water still .... she caught most of it in a bowl ... and then preceded to scoop the rest out.... :lmao:

Could have been worse I guess...

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Would not dream of it!!

Happi - GO TO BED!!!!!

:sneaky2: Wendo .... I may need glasses ... but I can still read Lemon Chiffon ... :naughty:

Evening guys... How's things... :)

Had quite a nice day at work today... which makes a change from the norm...

Hiya Laurel .... a change from the norm ... WOOT !!!

HK, if you've got nothing to do, go and vote for Mika - very soporific :thumb_yello:

:lmfao: Silv ....having nothing to 'DO' is never the issue .... :naughty: ... hehe .. & I love that word 'soporific' .... use it all the time !!! :thumb_yello:

Then again I've been on the counter most of the day so that guarantee's a no-show from him, he only ever turns up when I'm somewhere else...

We're having a new Washing Machine delivered tomorrow... the old one decided to pack up yesterday in the middle of a spin cycle... should have seen my mother trying to gingerly open the door as it was full of water still .... she caught most of it in a bowl ... and then preceded to scoop the rest out.... :lmao:

Wow - thats a real pain - I have had to drain mine via the filter

before - and it took ages!!! Hope the new one arrives on time!!! :thumb_yello:

:sneaky2: Wendo .... I may need glasses ... but I can still read Lemon Chiffon ... :naughty:

:roftl::roftl::thumb_yello:

Then again I've been on the counter most of the day so that guarantee's a no-show from him, he only ever turns up when I'm somewhere else... :)

:shocked: Laurel ... My washing machine packed up two weeks ago !!!

Had it for 12 yrs. .... bought another one 2nd. hand ... ppfffttt ... it leaked ... THEN .... we got another 2nd hand one ... & it's great !!! Almost NEW !!! :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

We've had this one for nearly 8 years... couldn't afford to pay out for one right now - so am using my Kays catalogue as an emergency lol

I need my sodding uniform washed everyday... can't be without one... what did we do before machines...

We've had this one for nearly 8 years... couldn't afford to pay out for one right now - so am using my Kays catalogue as an emergency lol

I need my sodding uniform washed everyday... can't be without one... what did we do before machines...

I have two washboards - and if need be, I can use them in the burn

at the bottom of the garden!!! :thumb_yello::lmao: :lmao:

GREETINGS, OLDLINGS!!!

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ROBI!!! :wub2:

big_mika_11.jpg

You've had to wait even longer for the answer

GB has a higher number of votes, but Mika has a higher percentage vote (on his way to 84%) in his section of the poll (and second highest number of votes overall).

Strangely GB never gets a high percentage of the votes - I think the highest was 75% (but not for long ).

Hi Silver! I believe that is our Alice at work - she keeps the laggers pretty much in line with each other, but by voting for them, it takes %age away from GB. :naughty: She's a smart cookie, that one!

Good afternoon Oldlings :biggrin2:

Raining here - but the ground needs it!!

Hello Wendi! It's been bitter cold here at night - hope it warms up soon.

That's so kind of you weealx

Weealx, you old softie, you! :thumb_yello:

I'm here ... ..... & don't you gals even think about lecturing me about bedtime ... :naughty:

Good day/good afternoon/good evening to you, Happi!

Hey Laurel - glad it was a good day for you. Hope your mama survives the washing machine fiasco ok.

:blink: Handwashed in rivers, creeks & streams ... ?? :blink:

:wink2:

I have two washboards - and if need be, I can use them in the burn

at the bottom of the garden!!! :thumb_yello::lmao: :lmao:

Yes I've heard of washboards.... very ancient relics from the past... are they worth anything now... you should take care of them... :thumb_yello:

Hi Silver! I believe that is our Alice at work - she keeps the laggers pretty much in line with each other, but by voting for them, it takes %age away from GB. :naughty: She's a smart cookie, that one!

I have them all with numbers ending in 0 just now!!! :naughty::naughty:

Hello Leona! How goes the healing, sweetie? :flowers2::huglove:

hi Patty!

doing pretty good....until yesterday, I rode on the subway about 15 minutes to a Dr. appt., every time the train slowed before a stop-ouch! it's amazing what a little bit of difference in pressure does.

so I've just been resting since then.

how's your knee?

Hello, everyone!

Happy Birthday Robi!

and Congratulations Miek!

Hiya Leona - how is your neck feeling now? Hope you are getting

better now!! :huglove:

Yes I've heard of washboards.... very ancient relics from the past... are they worth anything now... you should take care of them... :thumb_yello:

I have a metal one, and a glass one!! They are in good condition,

and probably worth a few bob - but I want to keep them just now.

They are handy in power-cuts!! :wink2:

Good work, Wendi! :thumb_yello:

At least we can keep his %ages lower, but it's a b**tch trying to catch up with numbers of votes, isn't it?

Its difficult - and the GB fans are power voting again!!! :shocked:

Stupid AOL booted me off.... :(

Am surprised I managed to get straight on .... usually when that happens like that I have to restart my computer.... and here was me only saying to myself yesterday that It had been behaving lately... lol

You know HK - I'd never really looked at it before... but I do really love your siggy....

Me loves Mika nose scrunch too :wub2:

Mmmmmm .... :das:

Why is the rotfl not rolling anymore? :blink::naughty:

Hahahahaha ..... mine is !!!

Hello, everyone!

Happy Birthday Robi!

and Congratulations Miek!

Hiya Leonita !! :thumb_yello:

Stupid AOL booted me off.... :(

Am surprised I managed to get straight on .... usually when that happens like that I have to restart my computer.... and here was me only saying to myself yesterday that It had been behaving lately... lol

I got booted off earlier - with no warning!!! :shocked:

AND the forum went really slow for a while!! :blink: