The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

Yeah...:sneaky2:

hahaha I'm only messing xD

I had the strangest dream after that last night.. I was at home, and decided to go for a walk, and as I was walking this pink car was coming towards me and then it just pulled over at the side of the road. and then for some reason I got scared and ran back home anyway then I was home and about 5 minutes later the pink car was coming up the hill to my house, and my mom saw it and was like "noooo, it's them!" and I thought, who, the TV licence inspector? (we have paid our tv licence just to make that clear) and she was like "no, it's the pen people!" apparently in the world of my dream people are not supposed to own pens which had like company names or brands on them or advertised anything, it was like against the law, and people randomly come round your house and search for these pens....

Oh dear, I think I'm not all here at all

:lmao: now thats a weird dream!!

a pink car, pens, the pen people:roftl:

sounds mad anyway....I'm trying to think of what was said last night that may have caused such a dream...furbies, bellybuttons, Kenan and Kel, tongues:fisch:

no nothing significant there:naughty:

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guys I need some of your help ! Im starting this production company making videos and taking pictures and I need to come up with a name ! My first option was

Flashing Lights Productions but its already taken :(

so please suggest some that can reflect freshness,originality,colorfulness,uniqueness,fun,fast,awesomeness, good quality or something just random hehe

hmmmm thats tuf. i have no clue, but if i come up

w/ someting i'll let u know :wink2: good luc tho! :thumb_yello:

Oh dear :lmfao:

Well you know you could always put him in your hair and make a new friend :lmao:

Yeah I guess I could:roftl:

There was a mouse in there once. I was so scared I wouldn't sleep in there for about two weeks. So now I'm scared to clean it in case there's another one :naughty:

Yeah...

hahaha I'm only messing xD

I had the strangest dream after that last night.. I was at home, and decided to go for a walk, and as I was walking this pink car was coming towards me and then it just pulled over at the side of the road. and then for some reason I got scared and ran back home anyway then I was home and about 5 minutes later the pink car was coming up the hill to my house, and my mom saw it and was like "noooo, it's them!" and I thought, who, the TV licence inspector? (we have paid our tv licence just to make that clear ) and she was like "no, it's the pen people!" :blink: apparently in the world of my dream people are not supposed to own pens which had like company names or brands on them or advertised anything, it was like against the law, and people randomly come round your house and search for these pens.... :lmfao:

Oh dear, I think I'm not all here at all

:lmfao: That's hilarious

Hi guyth.

This is me "studying for my exam tomorrow". :newyear:

Hi:bye:

:doh:oh no, what exam do you have?

Video Compilations and stuff for proms,weddings,sweet 16, special ocations and im going to start with photography to

cool:) since its special occasions...something like you said, Flashing lights.

...........I'm a bit blank, mhhh

shining memories?!..or is that too cheesy:naughty:

David, I'm trying to think of a name...something to do with light, definitely. It's so cool, what you're doing.

Not much singing along to Jessica Simpson hehe and also very excited with this new small company im going to start , I've always wanted and right now door seems to be opening

Oh so cool!

hmmmmm, I have an idea, but its kept secret for me and my sister's pre planned production company in the future:naughty: that sounds like a mad plan, but we've got it all ready in our heads

What kind of stuff do ye do? then it'd be easier to come up with a name

Are ye really planning something like that? aaaw! :bleh:

Hi guyth.

This is me "studying for my exam tomorrow". :newyear:

By preparing for Christmas? :roftl:

now thats a weird dream!!

a pink car, pens, the pen people

sounds mad anyway....I'm trying to think of what was said last night that may have caused such a dream...furbies, bellybuttons, Kenan and Kel, tongues:fisch:

no nothing significant there

Haha! I'm so weird :doh::naughty:

Hi:bye:

:doh:oh no, what exam do you have?

cool:) since its special occasions...something like you said, Flashing lights.

...........I'm a bit blank, mhhh

shining memories?!..or is that too cheesy:naughty:

Shining Memories is deffinately a good option , thank you :D I need to have lots of name because some of them might be already register so keep them comming :thumb_yello:

Are ye really planning something like that? aaaw!

Haha! I'm so weird

yeah:naughty: we have some ideas about making mini flims or art together:blush-anim-cl: it amy never happen, but its a fun idea:bleh:

weirdness is good:thumb_yello:

Shining Memories is deffinately a good option , thank you I need to have lots of name because some of them might be already register so keep them comming

aww, glad you like it:naughty:

how about sunlight memories, starshine memories/moments?!

Oh I'm just oozing with cheese, sorry:naughty:

Science...

Oh no:thumbdown:

Science...

Aaw sorry :naughty: good luck for tomorrow though! :thumb_yello:

yeahwe have some ideas about making mini flims or art together it amy never happen, but its a fun idea

weirdness is good

aww, glad you like it

how about sunlight memories, starshine memories/moments?!

Oh I'm just oozing with cheese, sorry

Aaw that's a nice idea to have with your sister though :)

Oh yeah I can smell the cheese through the computer screen :naughty:

Hehe no I actually like your ideas! :thumb_yello:

Aaw that's a nice idea to have with your sister though :)

Oh yeah I can smell the cheese through the computer screen

Hehe no I actually like your ideas!

yeah I know:naughty: I can't think of anything that isn't cheesy though:blink::naughty:

cheese yu. i just had a cheese quisadilla

:lmao:

Yeah I guess I could

There was a mouse in there once. I was so scared I wouldn't sleep in there for about two weeks. So now I'm scared to clean it in case there's another one

That's hilarious

Do it :roftl: You know Russell would be proud :naughty:

Oh dear! :shocked: it's a good excuse not to clean anyway :roftl:

i know! i luv that pic! lol:mf_lustslow:

Aw thanks! This was my first ever avatar actually, as far as I remember :naughty: It's one of my fave pics!

Do it :roftl: You know Russell would be proud :naughty:

Oh dear! :shocked: it's a good excuse not to clean anyway :roftl:

Aw thanks! This was my first ever avatar actually, as far as I remember :naughty: It's one of my fave pics!

i would watch that on russ. vid. w/ homless (???). but i think my moms home. is it homeless james? or wat? i 4got:blush-anim-cl: