The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Louiiiiisse :mf_lustslow: You came just in time to save me, I almost couldn't hold on any longer:naughty:

I don't know why I don't just go to bed :roftl:

hehe no problem, glad I could help:naughty:

I don't know either:lol3: Sometimes I can't go to sleep for SO long, I don't know why. Sometimes I'll lay there in bed and not be able to fall asleep, even though I want to (and know I need to haha):roftl:

hellllllo

how r u guys?

Heyaaaaaa :bye:

hehe no problem, glad I could help:naughty:

I don't know either:lol3: Sometimes I can't go to sleep for SO long, I don't know why. Sometimes I'll lay there in bed and not be able to fall asleep, even though I want to (and know I need to haha):roftl:

Yeah I get that too, so annoying isn't it? I used to have it a lot worse when I was younger though, I don't get it as much anymore, that's probably now down to the fact that I'm not in bed early enough for that to happen though :naughty:

hellllllo

how r u guys?

Hey Devin:bye:

I'm well. How are ya?:wink2:

Yeah I get that too, so annoying isn't it? I used to have it a lot worse when I was younger though, I don't get it as much anymore, that's probably now down to the fact that I'm not in bed early enough for that to happen though :naughty:

It so is! And the thing is, because I can't go to sleep I'll start thinking about random things like: people I know, things I did that day, something I heard about, stuff like that...which doesn't exactlly make the situation any better:lol3:

Haha:roftl: I would say go to bed earlier but I am probably not the best person to tell you that, as I sometimes stay up late as well:naughty:

Hey Devin:bye:

I'm well. How are ya?:wink2:

It so is! And the thing is, because I can't go to sleep I'll start thinking about random things like: people I know, things I did that day, something I heard about, stuff like that...which doesn't exactlly make the situation any better:lol3:

Haha:roftl: I would say go to bed earlier but I am probably not the best person to tell you that, as I sometimes stay up late as well:naughty:

Yeah I know exactly what you mean.. It can be so hard to get your brain to switch off sometimes! and I remember when I was younger I used to worry so much about things at night, if there was something I had regret it would play over and over in my mind, just as I'm about to drift off the memory would come knocking back to haunt me :naughty: Thankfully I've grown out of that now though.

how r u?

i am soooo tired

I'm alright! how was your day?

Thinking of getting some coke... at 4am. Cos that will put me straight to sleep yeaaah :naughty:

Uuugh that sucks. I was so tired yesterday that seriously almost fell asleep in English class listening to my teacher blabble on:roftl:
aww nice

i ran 2 miles

practiced a field show for band

and played golf on a hugeeee corse!

uggg

I'm alright! how was your day?

Thinking of getting some coke... at 4am. Cos that will put me straight to sleep yeaaah :naughty:

tiring haha

haha nice, thats something i expect u to do too! haha

CONFESSION TIME ! I REALLY NEED TO GE THIS OUT OF MY CHEST

I am full of lust and have the bigest crush for my Math Professor !

awwwww

how r u?

Yeah I know exactly what you mean.. It can be so hard to get your brain to switch off sometimes! and I remember when I was younger I used to worry so much about things at night, if there was something I had regret it would play over and over in my mind, just as I'm about to drift off the memory would come knocking back to haunt me :naughty: Thankfully I've grown out of that now though.

That's what I do sometimes:fisch::roftl::bleh:

That's quite a confession there David hehe

aww nice

i ran 2 miles

practiced a field show for band

and played golf on a hugeeee corse!

uggg

No, no...not nice! Because I was reading and half fell asleep in English class yesterday I was unaware of the English quiz today!

What's a field show?

That's what I do sometimes:fisch::roftl::bleh:

That's quite a confession there David hehe

No, no...not nice! Because I was reading and half fell asleep in English class yesterday I was unaware of the English quiz today!

What's a field show?

omg im sorry!!!

its when at a football game, the band goes out, and plays songs and theyres a whole routine, something memorized we have to do

That's what I do sometimes:fisch::roftl:

Aaaww, it's not nice :thumbdown:

I think I have become better at not worrying so much though and putting things to the back of my head, though that can be bad sometimes when there is something I really need to focus on but don't want to so I just ignore it :fisch::naughty:

Aaaaw bless you :naughty:

I always wished I could get a teacher worth fancying, never really happened though. Now I just pretend that my lecturers are Russell Brand and that keeps me happy. :roftl:

Aaaww, it's not nice :thumbdown:

I think I have become better at not worrying so much though and putting things to the back of my head, though that can be bad sometimes when there is something I really need to focus on but don't want to so I just ignore it :fisch::naughty:

Aaaaw bless you :naughty:

I always wished I could get a teacher worth fancying, never really happened though. Now I just pretend that my lecturers are Russell Brand and that keeps me happy. :roftl:

LOL , Oh god im not fancying him Im like Loving him , we have smething going on , Im sure of that , he is liek sooo cutee and so muscley and sexy and his eyes, his ass ,lol everything !

Yesterday I arrive early to school and he saw me and told me in his cute canadian accent, Buenos Dias David and I instantly giggle like a school girl and told him and Good Morning :wub2:

And today like i asked for something I have doubt and he explained and after he explained he told me Dave , is there any doubt , and I was like awwwwwwww he called me daveee!!:naughty:

That's okay, it is completely my fault:bleh:

Oh okay, very cool:)

I know! I over analyze things far too much and I think I probably worry about things that I don't need to. Maybe I should take your adive and put it in the back of my head:naughty:

Aah easier said than done though I know! But for certain things it can definitely help.

Okaayyy I just tried to edit my last post cos I made a few mistakes and I ended up deleting it :boxed::lmfao:

I'll put this down to fate and that it just was not ready to be revealed to the world :roftl:

no completely terrible

Why is that?

Aah easier said than done though I know! But for certain things it can definitely help.

Okaayyy I just tried to edit my last post cos I made a few mistakes and I ended up deleting it :boxed::lmfao:

I'll put this down to fate and that it just was not ready to be revealed to the world :roftl:

Yeah that is true.

I thought something was up haha...so I deleted mine as well:roftl:

What's not ready to be revealed to the world?

LOL , Oh god im not fancying him Im like Loving him , we have smething going on , Im sure of that , he is liek sooo cutee and so muscley and sexy and his eyes, his ass ,lol everything !

Yesterday I arrive early to school and he saw me and told me in his cute canadian accent, Buenos Dias David and I instantly giggle like a school girl and told him and Good Morning :wub2:

And today like i asked for something I have doubt and he explained and after he explained he told me Dave , is there any doubt , and I was like awwwwwwww he called me daveee!!:naughty:

AAW!

David and his maths teacher sitting in a tree.... :naughty:

Haha, I bet you completely understood that maths, you just wanted an excuse to talk to him :bleh:

Why is that?

Yeah that is true.

I thought something was up haha...so I deleted mine as well:roftl:

What's not ready to be revealed to the world?

My message reappeared! :lmfao:

I have no idea what's going on, there was no sign of it!

The world has gone maaad :roftl:

Haha, I have no idea, I just took it as fate telling me so, trying to help me through life :naughty:

i hate band

im sure to mess up

and idk its UGGGG

Aww that sucks:sad:

My message reappeared! :lmfao:

I have no idea what's going on, there was no sign of it!

The world has gone maaad :roftl:

Haha, I have no idea, I just took it as fate telling me so, trying to help me through life :naughty:

But has the world gone identity maaaaad..? Sorry, I couldn't resist:roftl:

Okay hehe

Anyways, it's nearly midnight:naughty: so I'm going to go for now. See ya later:bye:

Okay hehe

Anyways, it's nearly midnight:naughty: so I'm going to go for now. See ya later:bye:

ya

and now im so tired and i have homework to do and stuff and UGG

aww goodbye

Okay hehe

Hahaha! Probably :naughty:

Catch ya later :bye: