• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey guys:bye:

I agree Sheree (I made a rhyme haha), it looks lovely:thumb_yello:

How confusing must that be?:naughty:

Heeey!

Haha well done! aw thank you, I like it cos it matches the MFC colour scheme too :naughty:

Haha it can be quite confusing alright, but usually I get a hint as to which one it which :naughty: they both have the same hair and all, and are doing the same course, they are soo alike :roftl:

not too bad, not starting college til Tuesday though! Yeah, they're identical twins! :roftl:

haha thats great! u should mika&russell-tize them lol

Hey guys:bye:

I agree Sheree (I made a rhyme haha), it looks lovely:thumb_yello:

How confusing must that be?:naughty:

hey!

well girls, im gonna go to my neighbors house. we plan on playing a game , its quit wierd. we get on 2 teams, use the neighborhood, and my house (since empty) and like do things to the other team. idk, its suppperrr hard to explain, its super fun tho lol. then we might go T.P.ing lol

so bye bye

haha thats great! u should mika&russell-tize them lol

hey!

well girls, im gonna go to my neighbors house. we plan on playing a game , its quit wierd. we get on 2 teams, use the neighborhood, and my house (since empty) and like do things to the other team. idk, its suppperrr hard to explain, its super fun tho lol. then we might go T.P.ing lol

so bye bye

Haha, ummm any tips on how to do that? :naughty:

Sounds like fun! enjoy! ttyl :bye:

Heeey!

Haha well done! aw thank you, I like it cos it matches the MFC colour scheme too :naughty:

Haha it can be quite confusing alright, but usually I get a hint as to which one it which :naughty: they both have the same hair and all, and are doing the same course, they are soo alike :roftl:

Hiya:bye:

It's really awesome!...and for some reason it looks like he's a superhero or something. Or it looks like he's on some sort of mission or quest...I don't know:lol3:

It's a good thing you can diferentiate between the two:naughty:...otherwise it would be like, "hey...oh wait wrong one":roftl:

so bye bye

sounds fun! tell me about it tomorrow! :wink2:

so bye bye

Who's house are you TPing?

sounds fun! tell me about it tomorrow! :wink2:

Hello:bye:

Hiya

It's really awesome!...and for some reason it looks like he's a superhero or something. Or it looks like he's on some sort of mission or quest...I don't know

It's a good thing you can diferentiate between the two:naughty:...otherwise it would be like, "hey...oh wait wrong one":roftl:

Haha I can see where you're coming from actually! :lol3: He looks all noble and brave doesn't he? :naughty: and then all the swishy effects create a sense of movement which kind of makes you think of Superman.. or maybe that's just me :roftl:

Lol, yeah I don't really use their names at all really, just to be safe :naughty:

sounds fun! tell me about it tomorrow!

Hello there :bye:

haha i have no idea how to explain it!!! lol! i will hurt my brain if i try to think of a way anymore!!!! bye bye!

lol no worries, tata! xx

Haha I can see where you're coming from actually! He looks all noble and brave doesn't he? :naughty: and then all the swishy effects create a sense of movement which kind of makes you think of Superman.. or maybe that's just me :roftl:

Lol, yeah I don't really use their names at all really, just to be safe :naughty:

Noble and brave...perfect words:naughty: Superman with a funky hairdo:naughty:

That's a good idea. You can always say, "hey you":lol3:...to both of them, none the less...but whatever:roftl:

Noble and brave...perfect words:naughty: Superman with a funky hairdo

That's a good idea. You can always say, "hey you"..to both of them, none the less...but whatever

:lol3:

Oh my God, I just realised I haven't yet told ye!! Right, guess who is coming to University College Dublin?... Russell!! :mf_lustslow: He's been given a literary award from the Literary and historical society there, and they have confirmed that he will be coming to accept it! :mf_lustslow: We don't know when yet, but we know he's coming! and I have a friend there who will be able to get me a ticket, so it's all amazing, I'm so excited :bleh:

Haha, that's generally what I do :roftl: I guess I'll get to know them eventually though, I can kind of distinguish their personalities already, so I'm getting to know them :naughty:

Oh my God, I just realised I haven't yet told ye!! Right, guess who is coming to University College Dublin?... Russell!! :mf_lustslow: He's been given a literary award from the Literary and historical society there, and they have confirmed that he will be coming to accept it! :mf_lustslow: We don't know when yet, but we know he's coming! and I have a friend there who will be able to get me a ticket, so it's all amazing, I'm so excited

Haha, that's generally what I do :roftl: I guess I'll get to know them eventually though, I can kind of distinguish their personalities already, so I'm getting to know them :naughty:

Say whaaaaat? That's awesome!:thumb_yello: And that's even better that you are going to be able to go! Oooh, how excited you must be:naughty:

Thank goodness they have some difference in personalities:naughty:

Say whaaaaat? That's awesome!:thumb_yello: And that's even better that you are going to be able to go! Oooh, how excited you must be:naughty:

Thank goodness they have some difference in personalities:naughty:

Haha thanks! :naughty: I am reeeally excited! It's terrible though cos I have no idea when it might be, that's killing me a bit, haha!

I should really go to sleep, I've been up for just over 24 hours now :boxed:

Haha thanks! I am reeeally excited! It's terrible though cos I have no idea when it might be, that's killing me a bit, haha!

I should really go to sleep, I've been up for just over 24 hours now :boxed:

No problemo:wink2: You don't know when it's going to be but I'm sure you'll enjoy it very much:thumb_yello::naughty:

WOW! 24 hours?:shocked: Yes, some rest would do you good:)

Nighty night. Sleep tight and have sweet dreams:bye:

No problemo:wink2: You don't know when it's going to be but I'm sure you'll enjoy it very much

WOW! 24 hours?:shocked: Yes, some rest would do you good:)

Nighty night. Sleep tight and have sweet dreams:bye:

I'll never get up in the morning :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

Alright so, you too, niiighht :huglove: