What are you doing right now?

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can you come and get me?

I have a little brother that is listning to Hip Hop (Like Eminem and 50 cent). He drives me crazy! :thumbdown:

On my way!!!!! :plane:

I shoved Mika down everyone so bad a year ago..... how could they NOT fall in love with him!!!!! He is SO :wub2:

On my way!!!!! :plane:

I shoved Mika down everyone so bad a year ago..... how could they NOT fall in love with him!!!!! He is SO :wub2:

Yeeeyyy! :yay: *sitting on a chair and waiting*

That's what happend to my mum.. She likes Mika as well.. But she's not a fan.. (But dhe told me that he has a nice.. Bckside)

Yeeeyyy! :yay: *sitting on a chair and waiting*

That's what happend to my mum.. She likes Mika as well.. But she's not a fan.. (But dhe told me that he has a nice.. Bckside)

:gathering: Almost there! :naughty:

LMAO!!! I like his EYES!!!! :wub2:

im listening to cobra starship

waiting for my dad to get home to hook up my internet

listening to my mom say "oh hell" over and over again because shes talking to my aunt on the fone because my sister decided to by a rat, and they are talking about my grandpa, being allergic to those, hampsters, and guinie pigs.. but its quite interesting

hahaha, i love them all too! :das:

Me and cheeseygoodness went to this *gay shop* in Wilton Manor and it was SO awesome.... I bought a little chicken... and come gum in a chicken box and this candy bar from like Denmark or something that was called MILKA.. it is not for eating though! Just for looks! :naughty:

Me and cheeseygoodness went to this *gay shop* in Wilton Manor and it was SO awesome.... I bought a little chicken... and come gum in a chicken box and this candy bar from like Denmark or something that was called MILKA.. it is not for eating though! Just for looks! :naughty:

i love milka! we got it from our german exchange student, it was delicious!