What are you doing right now?

having breakfast...

breakfast! wow, all i ate today was a hamburger, and some fruit for breakfast, but its almost 1 am, lol

My mom always tries to get to go to sleep by 10 on school nights, but I never do. It's impossible to fall asleep that early! Over the summer, I stay up until like 3 or 4. Last year I fell asleep during the first student council meeting, and I was supposed to confirm my nomination for treasurer. haha, it never happened.

hahaha, thats funny

well after the mika concert i went to, my parents made me go to school the next day, after the over 2 hr drive home, i am officially wide awake, i got to sleep at 4:45 *last time i checked the clock* and i wake up at 5:30 to get ready in the morning. i fell asleep in my first class *science* then after school i fell asleep in my moms classroom and then when i got home i sleep all day on the coush, til i had to go to church

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

breakfast! wow, all i ate today was a hamburger, and some fruit for breakfast, but its almost 1 am, lol

lol! it's 10:47 am here.

having a cup of coffee..

I've never actually fallen asleep during class because I am terrified of what will happen to me. My teachers and classmates always have "funny" methods of waking people up.:blink:

i know what you mean i'm a teacher and i have very creative methods:naughty:

haha, my biology teacher last year had this HUGE stick and she tapped people with it. It seems like it wouldn't be that big of a deal, but I guess when you wake up disoriented, with a weird stick dangling in front of your face, it is pretty terrifying. lol:aah::naughty::bleh:

I've never actually fallen asleep during class because I am terrified of what will happen to me. My teachers and classmates always have "funny" methods of waking people up.:blink:

well a few years ago, i fell asleep in one class all the time, about half the class did, because we were in 7th grade, and we read books like The Illiad. it was terrible, and our old science teacher said we could. then last year, i had my mom as a teacher, and i feel asleep in her class the day after the mika concert too,and i think she ignored it, we didnt do much that day. lol. and my math teacher shes always like, "awww, so and so looks soo peaceful right now, i dont think i want to disterb her" and she only did that to the studdents she liked, so it all worked out, lol

haha, my biology teacher last year had this HUGE stick and she tapped people with it. It seems like it wouldn't be that big of a deal, but I guess when you wake up disoriented, with a weird stick dangling in front of your face, it is pretty terrifying. lol:aah::naughty::bleh:

my 7th grade core teacher slammed his on his desk all the time when he read. it was his "sword" lol

I'm bored.. :thumbdown:

he too!:mf_rosetinted:

v ;'[[[[[ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[,.fggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

sorry my cat miko stepped on my laptop, so i figured id let her write. lol XD

he too!:mf_rosetinted:

v ;'[[[[[ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[,.fggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

sorry my cat miko stepped on my laptop, so i figured id let her write. lol XD

X'D

Your cat can really speak. That was beautiful! :tears:

:lmfao:

X'D

Your cat can really speak. That was beautiful! :tears:

:lmfao:

haha, i tought her everything she knows :blush-anim-cl: lol

shes a curious little girl, well shes a big girl now. she used to way 9 lbs, and now she ways like 15 +! shes been living in my room the past year, and i think its affected her in some areas, lol!