What are you doing right now?

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know who Lara (unnless that's you but I thought your name was Sammy...) is. But I wanna see her drawing.

oh im sorry...thats right you dont know lara. me and her maek youtube vides togehter on my channel. shes by best friend and neighbor, and she drew a pic of mika. ill post it in a sec. ive ogtta restart my computer, its wont let me scan anythign:thumbdown:

oh im sorry...thats right you dont know lara. me and her maek youtube vides togehter on my channel. shes by best friend and neighbor, and she drew a pic of mika. ill post it in a sec. ive ogtta restart my computer, its wont let me scan anythign:thumbdown:

Haha that's okay.

Sure, sounds good:wink2:

:roftl::roftl: mum just yelled at me because i got a message and she got scared of the "d'you like my glasses?" :roftl::roftl::roftl:

my laugh came on when i got a text message and my dad was liek OMG WHAT IS THAT HOLY CRAP WHAT IS THAT all scared like it was a giant bug.

i was like MIKA!

and hes like THAT MAN FREAKS ME OUT!

hehe, he knows how obsessed i am. the whoel family does. theyve come to terms with it. like when we sit down to eat or something its like:

Me: So did you know that mika........

Everyone: YES YOU TOLD US!

Me: His birthdya is in only...

Everyone: 8 DAYS, YOU TELL US EVERYDAY.

Me: HES GUNNA BE...

Everyone: 25! WE KNOW!

Me: Did you know that he....

Everyone: YES! WE HEARD YOU THE FIRST 100 TIMES!

etc...................