What are you doing right now?

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

listening to a dude on the telly that keeps saying how bad it is to eat chocolate...and i was just about to leave to get myself a huge choccy cake...

i am going for it anyway :roftl:

What chapter are you on?

I've just completed the first 10 chapters, so I guess I'm at the beginning of chapter 11.

Which is quite sad, considering that I borrowed the book from my friend like 2 weeks ago and until today I had been too lazy and only read like 3 chapters. But today I read more and am now 10 chapters into the book:naughty:

I've just completed the first 10 chapters, so I guess I'm at the beginning of chapter 11.

Which is quite sad, considering that I borrowed the book from my friend like 2 weeks ago and until today I had been too lazy and only read like 3 chapters. But today I read more and am now 10 chapters into the book:naughty:

No, I mean what's the title of the chapter? :bleh:

Okay then, I'll keep that in mind when I get there:bleh:

I'm going to read it again soon....I've read it so many times :lmao:

I'm re-reading Eclipse right now, but once I'm done I'm gonna read Twilight again, even though I just re-read it a few days ago:blush-anim-cl:

I'm going to read it again soon....I've read it so many times :lmao:

I'm re-reading Eclipse right now, but once I'm done I'm gonna read Twilight again, even though I just re-read it a few days ago:blush-anim-cl:

Very cool! Well this is my first time reading it so you are one step ahead of me. Or two or three, depending on how many times you've read it:naughty:

Very cool! Well this is my first time reading it so you are one step ahead of me. Or two or three, depending on how many times you've read it:naughty:

Oooh lucky you! Let me know what you think of it when you've finished it :wink2:

Or 20 :roftl:

For sure:thumb_yello:

Holy Jesus! I don't think I've read any book that many times:roftl:

I never thought I would want to read a book (in this case: books) so many times, but alas :naughty:

It's just so good!