What are you doing right now?

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I agree, he looks funny...some guys looks good with mustache but Pelle...noooo!!! I'm so glad that he took it off

he is too young for a moustache...:bleh:

i mean, he has a "young" face, a moustache looks ridiculous on him.

:lol3: Uhhg I hate when that happens. DO NOT drink orange juice :naughty::aah:

I know! I brushed my teeth once and then drank orange juice too soon afterwards and I was like, "what the hell is wrong with this orange juice?" Only to realize that orange and mint toothpaste don't taste quite so lovely together:roftl:

I know! I brushed my teeth once and then drank orange juice too soon afterwards and I was like, "what the hell is wrong with this orange juice?" Only to realize that orange and mint toothpaste don't taste quite so lovely together:roftl:

:lol3: :lol3:

Niiiccee hahah. Eating pretty much anything after brushing teeth tastes bad..

:lol3: :lol3:

Niiiccee hahah. Eating pretty much anything after brushing teeth tastes bad..

True, very true. Unless said food has mint in it. Like a York Peppermint Patty or mint choclate chip icecream:roftl:

Well it's *looks at time* well it's after 2am. Better get going. Talk to ya later:bye::wink2::)

Just noticing the scratch on my stomach and wondering how it got there :blink::lol3:

GOODNIGHT for sure this time! :bye:

haha nice :naughty:

night

listening to this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2g4h-9KWR8 over and over :blush-anim-cl:

laying on my bed

thinking back to when we trying to name our soccer team, and i said Lollipop Girls. no one wanted it tho. i dnt get it:mf_rosetinted: