What are you doing right now?

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One time I forgot my whole English binder in my locker- and in it was a worksheet I had to do. LUCKILY I had time to do it in the morning before school:bleh:

Oooh that doesn't sounds too pleasent either:bleh:

haha i forget my math binder or tracker i write stuff in in my math class, but i do my hw when we corredt it :bleh:

Time tracker...sounds like something to hunt people down or follow them or something:bleh::naughty:
hahaah

Right now I'm eating a bowl of ceral (and milk).

It's Quaker Harvest Crunch Raisin Almond. It's kind of like granola (with raisins and almonds).

It's uber delicious:licks_lips:

oooo yummy

right now i am ending a convo w/ "tom" from tokio hotel (*but i doubt its him. but really, who knows)

haha nope

its 2 guys that make videos on youtube

:bleh:Wait, I'm confused...

You said that 'Tom' said thanks to you on smosh.com? Or was it on that Youtube thing? And who are these guys making the videos and what does it have to do with what you were talking about before?

:bleh:Wait, I'm confused...

You said that 'Tom' said thanks to you on smosh.com? Or was it on that Youtube thing? And who are these guys making the videos and what does it have to do with what you were talking about before?

so 'tom' has an account on smosh.com and on smosh.com in the tokio hotel thread i posted i bought there new cd. and in a PM he was talking to me after that. and smosh.com is a fan base place for these two "comedians"

coughing my head off and ready to collapse because i am so tired and its only 7 50:boxed:

aww im sorry