What are you doing right now?

yeah... and she kind of hates me because i can't help not correcting her when she's wrong :roftl:

i just realised today that except of 3 teachers all of the others hate me at school :boxed:

well i don't care anyway...

Just go on correcting her, you can know it because of the mfc! :naughty:

There are lots of teachers who hate me.. But one teacher says I'm 'a nice girl' :blink:

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My teacher is sort of okay.. but i already know everything.. and I decided I can learn here better.. I've got to type english here too, so.. And it's only about the past.. Boooooooooring.

that's the best excuse i can use to surf the web when i should be studying

They're bad teachers then, 'cause I lurve you :huglove::naughty:

awww! :wub2: wuv you too! thank you!

Just go on correcting her, you can know it because of the mfc!

There are lots of teachers who hate me.. But one teacher says I'm 'a nice girl'

the last to have said i was a nice girl in school was the school's doctor on friday :roftl: but he's gay :lmfao:

why do i feel attracted to gay people??? :boxed::hair:

Preparing for my English lesson.:mf_rosetinted:

traitor! :bleh: we're all defying our english teachers here and you're preparing for your english test? :mf_rosetinted:

nah...actually i'm the only one to hate my teacher... :sighs:

that's the best excuse i can use to surf the web when i should be studying

the last to have said i was a nice girl in school was the school's doctor on friday :roftl: but he's gay :lmfao:

why do i feel attracted to gay people??? :boxed::hair:

I always say I'm doing homework when my father says I'm sitting at the coputer too long.. :fisch:

:roftl: A gay school doctor who says you're a nice girl.. OMFG :imao: Srry..

And why you feel attracted to gay people.. I don't know.. well, I know that's my problem too.. :naughty:

traitor! :bleh: we're all defying our english teachers here and you're preparing for your english test? :mf_roetinted:

nah...actually i'm the only one to hate my teacher... :sighs:

No,it's my lesson that I have about two times a week...in some language school :cool: but I like it. The teacher is great.

Talking about school teachers? Please,don't mention that to me :mf_rosetinted: i HATE our school teacher,loathe her! She always mixes up British and American twang,and when she pronounces the words,she does some scary thing with her mouth :mf_rosetinted: really annoying you know :roftl:

I always say I'm doing homework when my father says I'm sitting at the coputer too long.. :fisch:

:roftl: A gay school doctor who says you're a nice girl.. OMFG :imao: Srry..

And why you feel attracted to gay people.. I don't know.. well, I know that's my problem too.. :naughty:

phew... i thought i was weird.. well i'm not actually attracted to him...'cause he's old and ugly :roftl: but he's nice with people and funny. it makes you laugh a lot. i like to chat and blab with him... but i had a crush on 2 guys that were gay :hair: breaks my heart... :sighs:

Doing my french hw.... Gaaah..

awww french...that seems ages ago since i last had a french homework :bleh:

No,it's my lesson that I have about two times a week...in some language school :cool: but I like it. The teacher is great.

Talking about school teachers? Please,don't mention that to me :mf_rosetinted: i HATE our school teacher,loathe her! She always mixes up British and American twang,and when she pronounces the words,she does some scary thing with her mouth :mf_rosetinted: really annoying you know :roftl:

:roftl: it's kind of the same here.

anyway...i have to go now. see you all tomorrow!

buh-bye!

Can I join da club?:naughty:

:roftl: it's kind of the same here.

anyway...i have to go now. see you all tomorrow!

buh-bye!

Bye-bye,see ya! =)

Mika speaks French too :s: Since I'm a Mikafan I like doing French.. :naugy:

Hahaha,me too,the only thing is that I don't learn French...I just used to hate it,but since I heard Mika speaking it,well,I changed my opinion :roftl:

Oh yeah,I have German 3 times a week :mf_rosetinted:

Anyway,off to the English now...BYE! :bye: