What are you doing right now?

If you hate band so much, why are you in it? You can always not continue with that and then pick something else up in it's place that you like doing better, that way you can enjoy yourself more:bleh:

Miss a concert? That totally sucks! Did you already buy the tickets?:boxed:

Punch something? A punching bag perhaps?:boxing:

my mom wont let me quit. she says i have to take one full yr in HS, and i might like it (pshh no. if there was anything i want to shoot, it would be the band director. i hate it and its so boring and a waste of over 1,000 $$$$$$$$$) lol but its too late in the school yr to switch this term around. were about halfway threw it

no i havent bought the tickets, but i was gonna do that this week

haha or someone lol

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

my mom wont let me quit. she says i have to take one full yr in HS, and i might like it (pshh no. if there was anything i want to shoot, it would be the band director. i hate it and its so boring and a waste of over 1,000 $$$$$$$$$) lol but its too late in the school yr to switch this term around. were about halfway threw it

no i havent bought the tickets, but i was gonna do that this week

haha or someone lol

Oh, I see. That sucks:thumbdown:

Phew, thank goodness you didn't buy those tickets, right?

Oh, I see. That sucks:thumbdown:

Phew, thank goodness you didn't buy those tickets, right?

ya, but still

omg, so i came in my room when i got home, and my cat had thrown up. but its because she ate a strip of paper!!! like shes an idiot, but shes lucky she didnt choke and die!

ya, but still

omg, so i came in my room when i got home, and my cat had thrown up. but its because she ate a strip of paper!!! like shes an idiot, but shes lucky she didnt choke and die!

I know...

She's not an idiot, she's just an animal...how was she supposed to know that the peice of paper wasn't food?:bleh::roftl:

ya, but still

hahaha lmao! my dog is the same! he ate glass! and not just once!!! i had to grab chunks of glass out of his mouth!:boxed::shocked::blink:

I am in so much pain!

So I got these lady biker boots, really really cute...and wore them today...looked great, felt good up until hour 3 in the city walking miles to get to my classes... ( my school has different buildings for different things scattered around the city, so its cool, but sooooo hard to maintain strength)

anyway, the back of the shoe was rubbing so hard against my ankle...like, I could not walk!

and so I wanted to catch a cab to the train station, but they were all full (rush hour!)

now, I'm left with bloody socks, and really bad war wounds...ouch!

I am in so much pain!

So I got these lady biker boots, really really cute...and woar them today...looked great, felt good up until hour 3 in the city walking miles to get to my classes... ( my school has different buildings for different things scattered around the city, so its cool, but sooooo hard to maintain strength)

anyway, the back of the shoe was rubbing so hard against my ankle...like, I could not walk!

and so I wanted to catch a cab to the train station, but they were all full (rush hour!)

now, I'm left with bloody socks, and really bad war wounds...ouch!

Oh my goodness, that sounds SO painful!:sad:

I hope your feet feel better soon:wink2:

Hmmm...maybe rest 'em, put like a frozen package of peas or something on 'em and wear extra comfy shoes tomorrow. I don't know if that will help any:bleh:

Oh my goodness, that sounds SO painful!:sad:

I hope your feet feel better soon:wink2:

Hmmm...maybe rest 'em, put like a frozen package of peas or something on 'em and wear extra comfy shoes tomorrow. I don't know if that will help any:bleh:

aww thanks! I should try that...I soaked in hot water, and the cuts really really stung, bad :( So maybe I should try cold ice...thanks for the idea!

aww thanks! I should try that...I soaked in hot water, and the cuts really really stung, bad :( So maybe I should try cold ice...thanks for the idea!

You are so welcome:wink2:

...and I don't know if this would help any: try letting the cuts "breath" (does that make sense?) for a bit.

Watching all my notebooks on my desk and wondering about how many homework I have :tears:

take my example :mf_rosetinted:

(i just refuse to make "if clause" sentences for the 3rd year in a row... my english teacher is so dull :boxed::thumbdown:)

I can't:naughty:

Exactly.. I'm learning things that I already know.. sucks..:thumbdown:

sucks even more when you have an exam coming and your teacher doesn't give a damn...actually she might give... but she's soooo bad at english... :doh:

Wow that sucks :doh::naughty::thumbdown:

yeah... and she kind of hates me because i can't help not correcting her when she's wrong :roftl:

i just realised today that except of 3 teachers all of the others hate me at school :boxed:

well i don't care anyway...

yeah... and she kind of hates me because i can't help not correcting her when she's wrong :roftl:

i just realised today that except of 3 teachers all of the others hate me at school :boxed:

well i don't care anyway...

Hahaha:roftl:

They're bad teachers then, 'cause I lurve you :huglove::naughty: