What are you doing right now?

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mm, what's Mountain Dew? (sorry about the slow response- revising at the same time as being on here!)

It's a citrus flavored drink I think? They're the same thing but Mello Yello is a coke product and Mountain Dew is Pepsi

It's a citrus flavored drink I think? They're the same thing but Mello Yello is a coke product and Mountain Dew is Pepsi

TRUE! And I hate MOST pepsi products! But, I LOVE me some Mountain Dew!!! :naughty: to tell you the truth- I have NEVER tried mello yello!!!!!

Hah, ok. I don't think we get it in the UK- but we get Oasis, which sounds like the same type of drink...:biggrin2:

I thought they had Mountain Dew all over the whole world! :naughty:

Know the feeling; as soon as a finish university, before I think about the future, I want to spend a year just travelling around the world...

OMG! What an ideal plan!!!!! I would LOVE to do that - but, I need to win the lottery first! :naughty:

OMG! What an ideal plan!!!!! I would LOVE to do that - but, I need to win the lottery first! :naughty:

:biggrin2: Yep! I think my parents would pay for part of it, i'd pay for part of it- and then go with a couple of friends, then split the cost! Lots of my friends have been on gap years and managed to pay for travel etc- so there will be a way to do it! :wink2:

:biggrin2: Yep! I think my parents would pay for part of it, i'd pay for part of it- and then go with a couple of friends, then split the cost! Lots of my friends have been on gap years and managed to pay for travel etc- so there will be a way to do it! :wink2:

I need to know the secret, cause I want to do it!!!!! :bleh:

I thought you never tasted mello yello:roftl:

You know I just thought of that! Why am I dissing it so .... when I have never tried it! I just know I wouldn't like it! :insane: