• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you have to come :mf_rosetinted:

argentina is wonderful really!

and now mika knows that!!! :biggrin2:

I am SURE Mika already knew that!!! And that is why he was 'thanking yall to high heaven' cause he WANTS to go there!!!! It is a win win situation for everyone!!! Now I am SERIUOSLY getting my passport!!!!! :wink2:

I am SURE Mika already knew that!!! And that is why he was 'thanking yall to high heaven' cause he WANTS to go there!!!! It is a win win situation for everyone!!! Now I am SERIUOSLY getting my passport!!!!! :wink2:

Yey!! you must come!! :mf_rosetinted: haha

If you decide come, let us know and we're wait for you (and Mika) in the airport! :punk:

Drinking more Mello Yello :)

What's that?

My homework is finished and now I'm heraring music and writing here.

well right now i'm trying to finish reading my book, The picture of Dorian Gray, (if you've read this book plz don't ruin the ending!!) by thursday. i'm on pg 143 and need to get to 280, in a week:shocked: haha....

I finished university for the day, and am now waiting outside in the back garden for my friend to arrive in the next 20 minutes. Also drinking strong black coffee and having a cigarette (second today) while lounging on a picnic mat. My boyfriend is in the house, waving at me. And now I am waving back. Oh, being in love is beautiful.