What are you doing right now?

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh no! that sounds scary! by who?...well i mean obviously you can't be in that grave of danger cuz you had time enough to come on MFC:naughty:

please explain, i need excitment!:naughty:

well my mom had a student last year and he moved away, and i was on a "band tour" (my band went to all of the elementry schools around, and he was there, and he was talking to me. and i swore when we were out eating lunch that i saw him walk by~!!!!

is mates a kind of drink?

right now i'm....

trying to figure out what mates is...:naughty:

Ohh sorry!! I don't read that before!

Mates are a kind of infusion that we drink here in Argentina and some countries of South America

let me search a pic for explain you.

Now I'm searching a pic of a mate

Ohh sorry!! I don't read that before!

Mates are a kind of infusion that we drink here in Argentina and some countries of South America

let me search a pic for explain you.

Now I'm searching a pic of a mate

thanks, i would like to know also!

Mate1-1.jpg

that's a mate, the explaniation go now

"mate" is like a kind glass, but is different too, is just an example, here is called Porongo, it fills with "yerba mate", and also gets the "bombilla" (bulb), then it puts hot water, and making the water through the "bombilla", can be "dulce"(sweet) or "amargo"(bitter), "mate dulce" is with sugar or sweetener, in the water, or in the "mate", and "mate amargo" is only with hot water, without sugar, is very common in my country take this drink.

in this page you have a better explication

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mate_%28beverage%29

Mate1-1.jpg

that's a mate, the explaniation go now

"mate" is like a kind glass, but is different too, is just an example, here is called Porongo, it fills with "yerba mate", and also gets the "bombilla" (bulb), then it puts hot water, and making the water through the "bombilla", can be "dulce"(sweet) or "amargo"(bitter), "mate dulce" is with sugar or sweetener, in the water, or in the "mate", and "mate amargo" is only with hot water, without sugar, is very common in my country take this drink.

in this page you have a better explication

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mate_%28beverage%29

that is so cool!:punk: i wish i could have some exotic, awsome drink. well i just finished drinking milk:naughty: and eatin some macaroni and chesse!:bleh: