The "A Shot At Love: With Tila Tequila" Thread

phunkygal

First of all, ths is one of my fave shows, i dont get to watch it often, but it is SO classic. I love when people get in fist fights over tila, and the boys try to get the girls etc. anyone else a fan? i love tila, she is so sweet, (and sexy):naughty:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved the 1st season like a crazy person.

So far the new one is annoying, i'll probably start watching as the guys and girls are cut down, when it gets "intense" haha

I love the preview of that guy headbutting the other guy in teh mouth...awesome. I cant wait for that episode.

I loved the 1st season like a crazy person.

So far the new one is annoying, i'll probably start watching as the guys and girls are cut down, when it gets "intense" haha

I love the preview of that guy headbutting the other guy in teh mouth...awesome. I cant wait for that episode.

i know, right? i have seen that preview a ton of times!

Haha...there is a thread on this show.

Tila Tequila is not the most classy woman but in interviews she is very kind (not to mention very small...I think she said that she's something like 4'11"!!!)

I have to say that the best thing from "A Shot At Love" in the first season was Deminico. That guy was so funny!!! My favourite part of him being on "A Shot At Love" was when they had that car washing competition...when he washed that car with his body:roftl: Buddy even got his own spinoff show...

Haha...there is a thread on this show.

Tila Tequila is not the most classy woman but in interviews she is very kind (not to mention very small...I think she said that she's something like 4'11"!!!)

I have to say that the best thing from "A Shot At Love" in the first season was Deminico. That guy was so funny!!! My favourite part of him being on "A Shot At Love" was when they had that car washing competition...when he washed that car with his body:roftl: Buddy even got his own spinoff show...

Haha, Daminico.

He was on TRL the day I went,and when he came out he started running everywhere and bowing down in front of us on his knees.

Haha, Daminico.

He was on TRL the day I went,and when he came out he started running everywhere and bowing down in front of us on his knees.

Haha...I can totally imagine him doing something like that...in those Italian flag Speedo shorts...what a horrible thought:roftl:

yeah he was the best. I love how everyone cried when he left. <3

His show wasnt that good :/

I had a crush on Dani from Season 1...but i think everyone did.:bleh:

yeah he was the best. I love how everyone cried when he left. <3

His show wasnt that good :/

I had a crush on Dani from Season 1...but i think everyone did.:bleh:

Dani was such a sweet person. When I first saw her, I thought she was a guy...is that mean? sorry...

I liked it the first season. It was the only trashy dating show that I could bare to watch but this season not so much.

I think last season she should have gone with Dani. :mf_rosetinted:

"A Shot at Love" is so bad but I can't look away...hehe

:naughty:

the first time I heard him speaking i felt sick:do we have such an horrible accent?!

well he was quite funny bu,t I cannot stand him acting like a clown...

have you watched his series 'that's amore!" ?

"A Shot at Love" is so bad but I can't look away...hehe

Yeah, I don't care for it much this year. Normally I watch MTV or VH1 late at night when I can't find anything else on.

he's the classical stereotype of the italian guy...:shocked:

I had a feeling. : P

When I was in Florence we had some guys partying above us and when we were out on our balcony they tried to pick us up with pot. I guess some other guys did that with some of our other guys on the trip too. :naughty:

:naughty:

the first time I heard him speaking i felt sick:do we have such an horrible accent?!

well he was quite funny bu,t I cannot stand him acting like a clown...

Nooo you guys don't have horrible accents! When I went to Italy, Monaco and France this past April I loved your accents! In fact I got pretty used to it that it didn't phase me that everyone around me was speaking Italian and I loved it when our bus driver and tour guide talked to each other and to us in english because of the accent. :wub2: When our tour guide got mad though... wow. :shocked:

Yeah, I don't care for it much this year. Normally I watch MTV or VH1 late at night when I can't find anything else on.

Yeah...I kind of agree with you. For some reason, I don't notice the personalities as much as I did last season...

• 2 weeks later...

Alright I've decided... I like Bo the best as of now.

I've been seeing reruns of the show because whenever I set the tv onto a channel it tends stays on that channel for most of the day.

I disliked Chad and Jay and now Chad is gone for fighting.

The one thing that I can't stand with all these reality shows that I keep on thinking about is that THESE are the people that represent Americans and they make us look all sl*tty, easy and like booze bags. :thumbdown:

Even though officially I hate this show, I can't help watching when it's on. :naughty:

:blink: There's a second season? That's just wrong. :shocked:

I like Dani the best though. If I were Tila I would've chosen her. And I'm straight. :biggrin2: