Covers

I really love Satelitte and Sweet Dreams :wub2:

You know I saw the title of this thread and automatically thought over the album cover :naughty: I wonder what it will be like for the next album? Maybe Mika will even be on this one himself!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the covers i've heard on recordings, n i'm glad this topic is here coz i bn thinking on what songs wld b good to hear getting the Mika once over x

my 2 main suggestions wld be:-

1. Killer Queen - i heard Mika try this on a french (i think) interview, he messed it up coz it was rather impromptu, but it wld be a great tribute to Freddie

2. Strip or maybe Navel to Neck - old Adam Ant tracks but well saucy mmmmmmmmmmmm...............:)

Whatever he comes up with is bound to be good tho x:

my 2 main suggestions wld be:-

1. Killer Queen - i heard Mika try this on a french (i think) interview, he messed it up coz it was rather impromptu, but it wld be a great tribute to Freddie

I love how he got it wrong. No-one who was trying to copy Freddie Mercury would do that :) !

killer queen on the french show was AMAZING:wub2:

• 3 weeks later...
:boxed::boxed:This video is not available in your country.:boxed::boxed:

WHY??!!...:boxed:

Hmmm...

Whatever Youtube you use (there are different version right?) Well use yours and Youtube--- For the Nights I Can't Remember by Hedley

Hope that helps