New Mika blog (By him!!!)

sariflor

I love your observation about the hair, heh heh. Funny how he thinks we wouldn't be interested in who he thinks are asses(Mika, personally am very interested, see if they are the same ones that I think are), but goes into great detail about the hair, gotta love him for it though.LOL!

You can tell a lot about a person based on who they think are asses. So, he can skip over the hygiene details and instead imply that Lilly Allen is a poor performer and a drunkard like on the LICM DVD. :bleh:

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can tell a lot about a person based on who they think are asses. So, he can skip over the hygiene details and instead imply that Lilly Allen is a poor performer and a drunkard like on the LICM DVD. :bleh:

Yes, if we didn't have artists speaking up about who they thought were asses, where would you have gotten your nickname? Thank you PW. :ap_rosetinted:

Yes, if we didn't have artists speaking up about who they thought were asses, where would you have gotten your nickname? Thank you PW. :ap_rosetinted:

Indeed, I owe Patrick Wolf so much. Mika should return the favour and call him a twat in his new unwashed hair blog site. :ap_rosetinted:

dont worry i wont! o and are u free the week of the 26th?i have a four day weekend and jess should be getting humphrey around that week! we should totally meet in the city- my parents cant stop me from doing this because I WILL NOT LET THEM! hahahaha yeah telling you that there is a pretty high chance of him not being able to really talk to us reassured myself and calmed me down-a bit-:naughty:

but he wouldnt really be able to stop because its not his concert' date=' like perez hilton and katy perry didnt stop at mikas concert because it wasnt for them and it would be kind of rude like taking attention away from the real performers, so i guess its kind of a good idea that we didnt go but i still wish we could have gone!:tears: i was gonna go on about how amazing it would have been but i wanna leave it at a note where i wont get mad at myself all over again for not going :naughty:

sorry does any of that make sense :blink::naughty:[/quote']

that is an excellent way of putting it!!! And yes it makes LOTS of sense to me!!!!

AIMEE, to be 15, you are pretty good with words!!! And I am totally free on the 26th!!! I am always free for a MFC day!!!

that is an excellent way of putting it!!! And yes it makes LOTS of sense to me!!!!

AIMEE, to be 15, you are pretty good with words!!! And I am totally free on the 26th!!! I am always free for a MFC day!!!

awww thanks lucy:wub2: you are too sweet for your own good :hug_love: i just wish i was good with words in my english essay:roftl: ok wait no not the 26th! unless u wanna see me look like a total nerd marching down a stupid hill playing the same song over and over again hahahaha:roftl: that day i have to be marching down the hill for memorial day but the 24th and 25th are good! lol also the 26th will be super busy because that is the day of the memorial day parade so the city would be as hectic as ever! but we should tell jackie, ada (when she is on:naughty:) jess and any one else who might go

I'm so happy I commented the blog first...it was funny because:

I was walking to my kitchen about to get some milk when I heard the email noise go off, letting me know I had a new message in my inbox...so I was like.. "hmmmm" and continued to pour my milk...I had a funny feeling so, before getting my cookies I ran over to the computer and read NEW BLOG POST FROM MIKA...thought, "ok, I've gotta vote for something again right?"

and than I read the headline, and it said something about his scalp lol... I was like " Ok, that's just weired enough to be written by Mika..." My heart started to pound and I read...realized that it was MIKA on the other side of the computer and bolted for the comment button lol.

*sigh* made my day!

It was a HUGE surprise!!

I´m still in sock

without moving haha

I´m soo happyyy

I want mika to stay in Argentinaaa!! :biggrin2:

this is cool ... wish he could've mentioned us instead of saying forum xD wouldn't that have been absolutely amazing ? :wub2:

if that happened there would be at least 10 different threads about it and this thread would be on page number 400 not 162 and the forum would probably crash:shocked::roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl: and you would see a HELL lot more of these:woot_jump:

He's so flippin Fabulous! I am so glad we are getting a hello from him and letting us know that he is doing well.....

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Angela

im just back from myspace...well...i dont know what to say FOR ONCE. oh he didnt mention that it was a luciangrange idea, did he?:biggrin2: no, really i dont mean it (shut up your bigmouth pam) well anyway maybe, MAYBE he is starting to prove me wrong, but i will start to really respect, respect is not the right word though since i respect everyone i dont know, but to validate him as a person (since its already done as a writer) the day he will talk about his views on the recording industry and why in those times of big changes, interesting changes, he made that deal with that dirty filthy universal, i mean if you go for a major well pick up the less evil and go for EMI, universal sux so much anyway im really really grateful he starts to mention some artists he likes since art wil ****ing save us all(and nothing else) this way the younglings will have something more interesting to get interested about via mika than buying those ****ing converse making shameless money on dead ****ing stars like kurt and stuff or buying the mika popflash disc made for universal and sold 19,99 euros

hey greta maybe we ll ****ing get the lyrics of fingertips soon, lets be optimistic:naughty:

oh and i agree he shouldnt mention people he dont like, those blogs are not interesting at all, he should just let us know about all the artists, singers, designers, painters he meets and what they do and the nice places he goes to since many of us dont have access to it. thats what some artist i love do with their blogs, they give us info on art and i must admit that it works great, even the journalist say those blogs are really interesting even though sometimes we also speak about the hair,lol, my auntie just asked her fans since she didnt know anymore between blonde or dark but most of the time its about art and stuff and she posts pics sometimes too and thats great, it makes us all close. and its good to know that some people are ok to stay several days without washing their hair even if they HAVE TO go back to chemicals sometimes(hum)

unfortunately i think he will never give us recipies since i think i remember he doesnt cook, ****!! with a half leb family he should learn!!

christine what do you think?:naughty:

babs i thought it was a joke of thou:naughty:

oh and he is on a ****ing qwerty i know it since i cant get those ****ing french accent either unless i make an effort like à bientôt haha (yeah i did make the f effort)

do i swear like a truckdriver or something? non non non!

Mika's such a stalker.

Anyone else notice that this detailed, personal blog comes just weeks after this thread turned into a giant bitch-fest about how all we ever get these days from his MySpace is "buy this, vote here"...?

Even though he's stalking us, it's really nice to know that he gets it. :wub2:

Thank you Mika. I take back my comment about how you've turned into a spoiled diva. At least, for now. :ap_rosetinted:

I can just imagine an excited, bouncy Mika with his eyes all wide, thinking of all the cool online things he can do now that he's "less broke." I just hope it doesn't all get shoved to some back burner once he gets touring/starts recording/gets distracted by experimental theatre.

It all has the potential to be seriously awesome if he can find the resources to carry it through. And keep it going. *crosses fingers optimistically*

PS: I read Tegan and Sara, and actually I thought it was Nico_collard and another MFCer!! :lmao:

I was really surprised...then realised they can't be the girls from the MFC

I had the same first response. I thought it was nico and sariflor and thought "Well that doesn't make any sense!"

And Australia gets ignored once again :mf_rosetinted:

Lol, I can't wait to see DavidM's reaction to Mika coming to Mexico!

See, we should have kept up our campaign of bombarding his myspace with requests to come to Aus! Please Mika. Why won't you come back to Aus? Do we smell or something? We love you too!! (OK, have I grovelled enough?)

Oh and yay for the South Americans!! I can only imagine how excited you all are right now!

Mika's such a stalker.

Anyone else notice that this detailed, personal blog comes just weeks after this thread turned into a giant bitch-fest about how all we ever get these days from his MySpace is "buy this, vote here"...?

Even though he's stalking us, it's really nice to know that he gets it. :wub2:

Thank you Mika. I take back my comment about how you've turned into a spoiled diva. At least, for now. :ap_rosetinted:

I can just imagine an excited, bouncy Mika with his eyes all wide, thinking of all the cool online things he can do know that he's "less broke." I just hope it doesn't all get shoved to some back burner once he gets touring/starts recording/gets distracted by experimental theatre.

It all has the potential to be seriously awesome if he can find the resources to carry it through. And keep it going. *crosses fingers optimistically*

You wrote on his myspace just before me except your msg wasn't there when I read through. You wrote about this there and so did I, except you said it better. I really hope he reads those msgs. It's wonderful that he has the ideas, but the proof is in the pudding as the old saying goes. We get all excited when he says stuff like this, but if he doesn't bring it to fruition I wonder how much bitching, whining and moaning will happen on the forum??

awww thanks lucy:wub2: you are too sweet for your own good :hug_love: i just wish i was good with words in my english essay:roftl: ok wait no not the 26th! unless u wanna see me look like a total nerd marching down a stupid hill playing the same song over and over again hahahaha:roftl: that day i have to be marching down the hill for memorial day but the 24th and 25th are good! lol also the 26th will be super busy because that is the day of the memorial day parade so the city would be as hectic as ever! but we should tell jackie' date=' ada (when she is on:naughty:) jess and any one else who might go[/quote']

I hope everyone is able to go to this meeting!!!

I KNOW WHEN I FIRST READ IT I STARTED TO CRY! HAHAHAHA THE FIRST THING I DID WAS CALL LUCY! LMAO! WE WERE PLANNING ON MEETING HIM BUT THEN MY PARENTS GOT IN THE WAY:thumbdown:

I text you!!! LOL

I don't have the time to read through this right now, but just wanted to say how refreshing it was to read a bulletin from him as opposed to the mikasounds crew. Sounds like some exciting things to come.

I don't have the time to read through this right now, but just wanted to say how refreshing it was to read a bulletin from him as opposed to the mikasounds crew. Sounds like some exciting things to come.

yep:biggrin2:

can't wait

same thing lol:naughty:BUT I DID CALL U! lol i dont know i could have expressed myself through a text lol!

EVERYONE HAS TO COME TO THIS MEETING!

me too!

by the way, are you done with your homework??

I was just wondering what club MIKA would go after the show??:naughty: