Does anyone have the mika music score book

wow i was really lucky to get mine! my friend accidently ordered two. and so she gave the other one to me! i was so excitied! i play it almost everyday. my fav song to ply is Any Other World. the only thing i'm disappointed is that it plays the vocal, not the piano parts!. makes me kinda angry cuz i love playin w/ recordings, but it's kinda hard. also didn't know if anyone said this yet, but some of the songs are written like half a step up/down, so it's easier to play, but means you can't play w/ recording unless you transpose it:thumbdown: but otherwise. amazing!

Actually in that way I am lucky with my keyboard. I just push a button to go up or down a semitone!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually in that way I am lucky with my keyboard. I just push a button to go up or down a semitone!

YEAH! I do that too! If i learn a song that is too high or low for me to sing, I just put tape and hold up my pitch bend so that I dont have to learn it again.

The words are LAZY and FEMALE (Which means that I can not sing all the MIKA and BEALTES songs that I would like too in their original keys.)

I dont know if anyone has seen any of my covers, but heres my link:

http://www.youtube.com/willsing4fun

Not much up yet, a few Beatles songs and Grace Kelly, then a couple by other artists. Working on Happy Ending and SITM and some others, so bear with me!

-sAmMy!

YEAH! I do that too! If i learn a song that is too high or low for me to sing, I just put tape and hold up my pitch bend so that I dont have to learn it again.

The words are LAZY and FEMALE (Which means that I can not sing all the MIKA and BEALTES songs that I would like too in their original keys.)

I dont know if anyone has seen any of my covers, but heres my link:

http://www.youtube.com/willsing4fun

Not much up yet, a few Beatles songs and Grace Kelly, then a couple by other artists. Working on Happy Ending and SITM and some others, so bear with me!

-sAmMy!

How is it that you have not yet joined our LICM fan CD thread? Come on over and check it out girl!

BTW, really liked Love Song. That is one of my new favourites.

I have it. I hadn't played piano for about 20 years, so find some of it a bit challenging, but atm I've been working on My Interpretation and although I know it's not like the album it still sounds good. Over My Shoulder is so simple to play but sounds gorgeous, just need a piano with a sustain pedal rather than my keyboard. Same for My Interpretation actually, sounds so much better on a real piano.

the thing with Over My Shoulder is that you can make it sound exactly as it is played on the album since we have only heard a demo version where the only instrument that is played is the piano

yeah, over my shoulder is the only one i can play so far mainly because its easier than the rest. :roftl:

that means i can sing along to it:thumb_yello:

happy ending is really easy to play too. i think the most difficult is the beginning of my interpretation

happy ending is really easy to play too. i think the most difficult is the beginning of my interpretation

Gosh that's not what I would have said, haha. That's one of the one's I've been working on COS I can play it. I have trouble with some of the other songs...

Gosh that's not what I would have said, haha. That's one of the one's I've been working on COS I can play it. I have trouble with some of the other songs...

with which are you having trouble?

guys just one two quick questions about the score book.

what songs are avalible on it ???????? and which arrangment of relax (take it easy) is on it the piano acoustic arrengment or the studio arrengment ???????

Grace Kelly

Lollipop

My Interpretation

Love Today

Relax

Ring Ring

Any Other World

Billy Brown

Big Girl

Stuck in the middle

Erase

Happy Ending