Does anyone have the mika music score book

Hi everyone, for my birthday:punk: i got a music book for piano/vocal/guitaur.

does anyone have it?

my parents said it was really hard to get because mika did a recall on the first release because he said the colours on the front page were'nt right (typical Mika) but now its out again yipee :naughty:

... and i've got it.:thumb_yello:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i got it begining of january for my birthday - over my shoulder is really easy to play...

but tbh, i dont really use it - if i want to learn a song on the piano i just go to youtube and see if there is a tutorial for it...haha

but otherwise, its really good!

enjoy it!

I have it. I really don't know why I bought it, though. I can't play the piano good enough to play any of the songs.:naughty:

you're exactly in the same boat as me:thumb_yello:

although i play violin, and i can read it, piano is similar but more difficult:punk:

Does anyone know what kinda difficulty it is? I've been thinking about buying it... I've also been thinking about "Borrowing" it from my music teacher, she has it :naughty:

if you have studied piano for a few years it's not very difficult. technically some songs are a more difficult than others but you can play all the songs if you practice enough :wink2:

I have it. I hadn't played piano for about 20 years, so find some of it a bit challenging, but atm I've been working on My Interpretation and although I know it's not like the album it still sounds good. Over My Shoulder is so simple to play but sounds gorgeous, just need a piano with a sustain pedal rather than my keyboard. Same for My Interpretation actually, sounds so much better on a real piano.

im getting it for my birthday :mf_lustslow:

i just have NO idea where to get it... does anyone know?

i live in nsw australia btw.

Olivia, I live in Canberra and I went to one of my local music stores and they ordered it in for me. It only took about a week.

have you ever been on the Aussie thread? I don't think we've met...

Olivia, I live in Canberra and I went to one of my local music stores and they ordered it in for me. It only took about a week.

have you ever been on the Aussie thread? I don't think we've met...

oh, i think i might do that, i was looking on ebay :blink:

yeah, ive looked around the aussie thread but never introduced myself.

It's not that hard - especially if you play piano!

I cannot play much - but I am seriously bad at music!! Although I cna play some choruses - but it took me ages!

But if you play the piano it should be fine! My best friend is Grade 3 piano/keyboard and she can play most of it with two hands really well!

Okay! Thanks! I have to get it now :naughty:

i got it begining of january for my birthday - over my shoulder is really easy to play...

but tbh, i dont really use it - if i want to learn a song on the piano i just go to youtube and see if there is a tutorial for it...haha

but otherwise, its really good!

enjoy it!

Yeah thats how i learn all my covers, with tutorials and by ear.

Hi everyone, for my birthday:punk: i got a music book for piano/vocal/guitaur.

does anyone have it?

my parents said it was really hard to get because mika did a recall on the first release because he said the colours on the front page were'nt right (typical Mika) but now its out again yipee :naughty:

... and i've got it.:thumb_yello:

OMG i have it :D

wow i was really lucky to get mine! my friend accidently ordered two. and so she gave the other one to me! i was so excitied! i play it almost everyday. my fav song to ply is Any Other World. the only thing i'm disappointed is that it plays the vocal, not the piano parts!. makes me kinda angry cuz i love playin w/ recordings, but it's kinda hard. also didn't know if anyone said this yet, but some of the songs are written like half a step up/down, so it's easier to play, but means you can't play w/ recording unless you transpose it:thumbdown: but otherwise. amazing!

I would write out the sheet music for you guys but:

1. I'm too lazy

2. I don't know how to write music properly

Sorry:blush-anim-cl:

I play them the correct way though, well, pretty damn close to it. God forbid I miss a note. :naughty: