The Forever Ongoing Story of LOLLIPOP GIRL! by the meber of MFC

pianogirlsammy

LOVE ur part of the story! but i have to agree that some of ur english words are a little mixed up... :boing: no offense...its understandable

i really like how the story is going...i just cant think of whats going to happen next:drool:

neither can I! Any ideas? Feel free to spread the wrd or chime in! Look like an going to again bump up the date. Lets say June 7th, and if we need more time ill change it, but we havent had much participation, so if u can HELP US OUT! SPREAD THE WORD!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOVE ur part of the story! but i have to agree that some of ur english words are a little mixed up... :boing: no offense...its understandable

i really like how the story is going...i just cant think of whats going to happen next:drool:

Wait, your from PHILLY?! NO WAY! WHERE? AMAZING! I just got back from my school trip to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

it was really tiring, no one slept at all! THE HOTEL WAS A WRECK!

We were crazy, I MEAN CRAZY! My class went to a Philly's game. 8th inning, it started to downpour and lighting. Sicne we were in really high seats, they called the game. OUR BUS WAS MISSING! WE HAD NO RIDE! So 50 8th graders are screaming in teh worst rainstorm I have ever seen with hair dripping and clothes soaked through. BEST RAIN EVER! HUGE DROPS, Coming really fast and hard, it was SO FUN! So that was enough to get the boys rowled up. As we learned the next day, some of their 2 o'clock in the morning activities included making coffee with MONSTER energy drink insted of water (And you can all credit Derby, CT with teh inverntion of MONSTER COFFEE), energy drink contests (who could drink the most, the fastest) and "Lets see who can scream the loudest into the air vents so the girls on teh level below us an hear and stay awake until 3!" Prank calls, candy/food fights and rumors of haunted rooms and ghosts also passed around the girls level of the Holiday Inn. GOOD TIMES

Yeah, that was one CRAZY NIGHT!

Sorry for OTing, but i totally needed to share that with you!

Wait, your from PHILLY?! NO WAY! WHERE? AMAZING! I just got back from my school trip to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

it was really tiring, no one slept at all! THE HOTEL WAS A WRECK!

We were crazy, I MEAN CRAZY! My class went to a Philly's game. 8th inning, it started to downpour and lighting. Sicne we were in really high seats, they called the game. OUR BUS WAS MISSING! WE HAD NO RIDE! So 50 8th graders are screaming in teh worst rainstorm I have ever seen with hair dripping and clothes soaked through. BEST RAIN EVER! HUGE DROPS, Coming really fast and hard, it was SO FUN! So that was enough to get the boys rowled up. As we learned the next day, some of their 2 o'clock in the morning activities included making coffee with MONSTER energy drink insted of water (And you can all credit Derby, CT with teh inverntion of MONSTER COFFEE), energy drink contests (who could drink the most, the fastest) and "Lets see who can scream the loudest into the air vents so the girls on teh level below us an hear and stay awake until 3!" Prank calls, candy/food fights and rumors of haunted rooms and ghosts also passed around the girls level of the Holiday Inn. GOOD TIMES

Yeah, that was one CRAZY NIGHT!

Sorry for OTing, but i totally needed to share that with you!

haha thats so funny! actually i'm from a suburb about 30 minutes from philly so when people ask where im from i just say philly cause its easier, but i dont know if you ventured outside of the city cause where i live is actually pretty interesting and i wouldnt be suprised if you came here too

amish country is here and there is this small town like 3 minutes from here its called newtown its from colonial era and its really cute they have all these old houses and the oldest movie theatre in the country but thats a funny story, gotta spread the word about the monster coffee

haha thats so funny! actually i'm from a suburb about 30 minutes from philly so when people ask where im from i just say philly cause its easier, but i dont know if you ventured outside of the city cause where i live is actually pretty interesting and i wouldnt be suprised if you came here too

amish country is here and there is this small town like 3 minutes from here its called newtown its from colonial era and its really cute they have all these old houses and the oldest movie theatre in the country but thats a funny story, gotta spread the word about the monster coffee

COOL! I probablly drove through on the way up!

Ill spread the word about the theater if u spread the word about the coffee!

lol

definatly!

i practically live at the newtown theatre!

i've already told tons of people about monster coffee and they all thought i was crazy!! lol

dont tell too many, you dont want toe government to get involved.

Who knows what they could do with such high concentrations of caffeine.

lol

;D

definatly!

i practically live at the newtown theatre!

i've already told tons of people about monster coffee and they all thought i was crazy!! lol

is it a movei theater like a cinema or like a Theater theater.

just owndering, i do theater and dramatic arts. i was just wondering if u did too

;D

its a movie theatre, but they also have plays there and stuff cause the screen for the movie is hanging over the old stage

sorry im not a buskie...im in choir and im into theatre and i like to act but i haven't been in a play for a LONG time lol