The Forever Ongoing Story of LOLLIPOP GIRL! by the meber of MFC

pianogirlsammy

Hey guys! Here is our idea, which we concoted today in lunch! I have started a story about lollipop girl, incorporating many characteristics from LICM. WE NEED YOUR HELP! Tell us what you think we should add! What should happen next! Please continue the story by adding your posts. In about 1 week we will take this thread and put together all your input, creating a giant story with as many of your elements as possible, which will be put in this thread. If need be we will add peices that we feel would fit well. HERES YOUR CHANCE TO BE THE AUTHO OF A WONDERFUL STORY ABOUT ALL THINGS MIKA! When finished, I hope to send this to MIKA as a birthday present!(If anyone woudl liek to PM me an adress to which I can send this, I would love to send it to Mika himself once this is finished. I have a couple recording companies, but I was wondering if there was anythign a little quicker)

HAVE FUN! BE CREATIVE!!!!!:naughty:

- pianogirlsammy and carvelpennimanXD

Once upon a time there was a cute little child named LOLLIPOP GIRL.

Now L.G. ( as her very few friends called her) had just gotten over a terrible experience, the theiving of her prized possession; HER GIANT LOLLPOP. There was nothing that LG loved more than playing with the lollipop adn using HER INTERPRETATIONS to make it anythign she wanted... a magic wand, a masquarade mask or ANYTHING SHE LIKED! This crime made her very sad, adn she did all she could to FIGHT TEARS JUST TO CARRY ON. Having losing her lollipop to ChuChu, a monkey who had been bullying her for ages, she decided it was time for her to ERASE all the pain she felt, buckle down and realize that GETTING ANGRY DOESNT SOLVE ANYTHING. She realized that she needed to get over her childish behaviors adn be a BIG GIRL.. so she packed up her belongings and prepared for her JOURNEY AND TRAVELS to AN ISLAND OFF THE COAST OF MEXICO, in order to FIND SOME PEACE OF MIND.

PUTTING HER LIFE ON THE BRINK, she stepped into a small plane which would fly her to what was hopefully going to be, HER HAPPY ENDING!

Suddenly, the plane began to dive....down, down down lower and lower. With a big splash, Lollipop girl and the plane hit the water, STUCK IN THE MIDDLE of the ocean! Lollipop Girl had felt that there was NO HOPE of ever reaching HER ISLAND OFF THE COAST OF MEXICO, and she was very afraid. All she wanted was to be IN ANY OTHER WORLD than this lonely ocean, AS BLUE AS IT COULD BE. Still, she always kept in mind what her good friend MIKA had always told her.....

Just have a LITTLE BIT OF LOVE!

She held her chin up and SMILED LIKE SHE MEANT IT!

So she fell asleep on the floating plane. The next day, she WOKE UP IN THE MORNING, SOMETHING ON HER face. It was sunlight! She had reached another day! She stood up to find herself on a beautiful island full of lollipops! "This must be the lollipop forest!" she thought, realizing that she could finally RELAX, AND TAKE IT EASY! Lollipop Girl was so excited, she could hardle contian herself! Then, to get a better look at her new home, she lifted her little blonde haired, pinked bowed head and saw ........

I CANT WAIT TO HEAR FROM ALL OF YOU!

It should be really interesting to see what all of you think up and what adventures you send lollipop girl on!

Have fun! BE CREATIVE!!!!!!

peace, love, music!

-sAmMy and cArLeE!

:wink2:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

very speceific, i like it! XD

Elaborate! The point of this thread is that it is written by everyone, not just the two of us (me, and carvel.)

Edit mine if youd like and add him in, w/e.

How should she meet him?

What should they do?

What do they say?

THANKS FOR POSTING!

Absolutely!

I will be consulting carvelpennimanXD everday and doing work on the story as it gets larger

(Her account has had an activation problem, so we share this thread, though I check, read, type and edit all posts. She just gives me feedback now that I think of it!)

lol, Carlee, if you are out there reading this by some holy grace of awesomeness, I love you! SOrry if I just made you sound sidekick-ish!

YES! B/C Billy Brown grew tired of his life with the girly who was brave enough to say....

(because he can never stay with one person, as the songs tells us) so he runs away ONCE AGAIN to lollipop island! YAY!

I will be adding and editing then posting in a REPLY OT MY OWN THREAD once I have several additions. THANSK FOR THE GREAT IDEAS!

SOoooo...

*****L.G. sow Big girl?or billy brown? If she sow him(after few days) she

maybe sad to

him: that she knows what kind of person he is

but (she is just little,kind-nice L.G.),so she sad him that

he can stay with her.Than she helped B.B(billy brown) to

'put his thoughs'

together-to calm down his bad,bad thoughs

(by her pure sole and cleary mind) and than he prommesed her that

he'll trie to go back to his wife and kids.

After this (sad story) L.G. was egsosted and she went to

one huuuuuuuge lollipop and she ate it and than she

was sleeeping 4 a 5days.When she woke up -around her was a

group of strange people-orcester&some big girls...?

the orcester lider was Big girl who started to

licks her lips and she says L.G that she's becoming like her

and other B.G.Everyone started to kidding with her.

L.G. strated crying.

Then sth was on her mind-'If i'm carring dresses like a kid

4 fun than i'm a kid,and i want to be it,i don't want to be

adult,and i know that Mika will support me

and explain that to B.G. and

everyone who needs an explanation!'

Than ...*****

I hope that this part of story will help u...?What do u think???:)

I think this is a GREAT IDEA!!!!SMARTY GIRL:naughty:

SEE...I LL SHOW U MY PART OF THE STORY!:blush-anim-cl:

event.png

event.png

glitterfy090219T789D33.gif

THANK YOU! I liek this alot! I will DEFINETLY be taking osme of this out and using. I haev decided to extend it to another week or so, seeing the limited participaiton. Thank you SO MUCH!

p.s. When are you meeting mika? (5 years and somethign days..) as it says on the ticker in your signature?

THANKS AGAIN!

-sAmMy!

Well...I supose that in 5 years and 6 months i'll meet him...I have intuition...In that time i'll be on university and i'll have more than 18-corse' and i'll be able to go on one of his gigs and meet him...I REALY HOPE THAT IT WILL HAPPEN...I HOPE SO...:)

i think the lollipop girl should wonder all over the island in search of a place to live and then she should suddenly find a small cabin and she wanders in trying to find whoever lives there and she finds Billy Brown sitting down to breakfast(a large bowl of lollipops) and the lollipop girl (looking quite disheveled from her long journey there) grabs Billys attention and he rushes over to help her (because her clothes are all torn and she is all dirty and quite tired) as she nearly falls over because she is so delerious, so then billy brown takes care of the young lollipop girl getting her well again and fixing her clothes

once she is well again Billy Brown begins to tell the lollipop girl about this magical land he once heard about where you can live your life in cartoon motion the lollipop is amazed to hear about such a lovely place but asks billy why he would be looking for such a place when he already lives on a lollipop island and he tells her of the dangers that lerk deep in the forest and how they come out everynight attacking everything in sight and how suprised he is that she survived so long without his help,

she is frightened by this but still doesnt want to leave her beloeved lollipop island, until later that night while she is trying to sleep she hears the savage noises coming from the monsters that have come out insearch of food (the cant eat sugar which is the only thing that grows on the island so they eat all the animals which are now almost nonexistant, so billy and LG are almost the only source of food left) the next day the lollipop girl announces that she wants to go the live her live in cartoon motion and then billy quickly sorts threw his things until he finds a map (the LICM album cover) and tells LG that they should be able to get there in a few days and that according to the map the only entrance to LICM is throught a portal that lies deep within the lollipop forest......................:shocked:

i think the lollipop girl should wonder all over the island in search of a place to live and then she should suddenly find a small cabin and she wanders in trying to find whoever lives there and she finds Billy Brown sitting down to breakfast(a large bowl of lollipops) and the lollipop girl (looking quite disheveled from her long journey there) grabs Billys attention and he rushes over to help her (because her clothes are all torn and she is all dirty and quite tired) as she nearly falls over because she is so delerious, so then billy brown takes care of the young lollipop girl getting her well again and fixing her clothes

once she is well again Billy Brown begins to tell the lollipop girl about this magical land he once heard about where you can live your life in cartoon motion the lollipop is amazed to hear about such a lovely place but asks billy why he would be looking for such a place when he already lives on a lollipop island and he tells her of the dangers that lerk deep in the forest and how they come out everynight attacking everything in sight and how suprised he is that she survived so long without his help,

she is frightened by this but still doesnt want to leave her beloeved lollipop island, until later that night while she is trying to sleep she hears the savage noises coming from the monsters that have come out insearch of food (the cant eat sugar which is the only thing that grows on the island so they eat all the animals which are now almost nonexistant, so billy and LG are almost the only source of food left) the next day the lollipop girl announces that she wants to go the live her live in cartoon motion and then billy quickly sorts threw his things until he finds a map (the LICM album cover) and tells LG that they should be able to get there in a few days and that according to the map the only entrance to LICM is throught a portal that lies deep within the lollipop forest......................:shocked:

AMAZING! U and Daniele were a big help!

Absolutely!

I will be consulting carvelpennimanXD everday and doing work on the story as it gets larger

(Her account has had an activation problem, so we share this thread, though I check, read, type and edit all posts. She just gives me feedback now that I think of it!)

lol, Carlee, if you are out there reading this by some holy grace of awesomeness, I love you! SOrry if I just made you sound sidekick-ish!

HECK YES!!! i am the sexy mika loving awsum sidekick...and all a y'all are JELUS :punk:

event.png

OK. I will follow Jesyka14 part of story...

so....*****LG was terrifued but now her dream(LICM)

was so strong,that she decided to stop frighten and goes with

BB to the entrance.

Before they went to the the lollipop forest,

they took many things which were in that place where LG met BB.

While they were going through the forest,

right in front of them jumped huuuuge black wolf with very

sharp tooths.

LG fast pull out from BB's backpack big lollipop and

put it somehow in wolf's mouth and he started to talk....

BB and LG started to scream anyway

and than the

wolf said:'Hey,don't...If u want to pass next to me-u

must know the answer on 3 questions -saying only 2 words-or....'

LG&BB:'what?!What?!'

BB:'U'll eat us?!'

Wolf:'xa xa xa xa xa ....! No! But u'll stay here to the rest

of ur lifes searving to my master.

LG:'But wh...?'

Wolf:'Psst!Not a word!'

Wolf's questins were:

1.What's the name of the forsest u're going through?

2.Who's her master?

and...

3.What's next:'too much candy's gonna rock ur ____'?

LG&BB answers were:

1.Lollipop and

3.soul

But they didn't answered the second question bcs thay didn't know the

answer....

Now,the black wolf strarted to growl and BB fast

pull out from his backpack-a very colorful wristwatch

and he hipnotise the wolf...they passed!

During the wolk,LG triped and fell......:mfr_omg:*****

glitterfy090219T789D33.gif

P.S. what do u think?:doh::arf2:

LOVE ur part of the story! but i have to agree that some of ur english words are a little mixed up... :boing: no offense...its understandable

i really like how the story is going...i just cant think of whats going to happen next:drool: