Mika Birthday Party - Philly

Jesyka14

So i've been thinking and my friend and i were planning on throwing a mika party for his birthday and inviting all our friends and getting balloons everywhere and confetti and candy and lollipop girls and everything but then i realized that none of my friends are anywhere near as mika obsessed as i am and that they wouldn't really be able to appreciate the party, no matter how fabulous i made it

then i thought, i wonder if the fan club is throwing a party, which i havent heard about although i have heard about the presents,

so anyway i was wondering if anyone was throwing him a party and if not we should all throw parties in our different parts of the world, and i would be happy to throw an east coast US mika party in Philadelphia and anyone who wants to help plan it or is already planning one please pm me or something cause i either want to plan one myself or help whoever is already planning on it

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

me too!, I really love mika and obsess, but only one other person I know is as obsessed as I am:wink2:

great idea! :bleh::thumb_yello:I live in US and east coast, but not too close to philidelphia

wow its cool that there are so many people interested i just wish you all lived in Philly instead of your various parts of the world <<Argentina, por supuesto estas invitado! ;)>> i really want to just find some place and throw a huge I LOVE MIKA party, i think it would be fabulous, keep me updated it you guys find out that you can do it or that you find out you can help me because i know i definatly cant do this alone!

wow its cool that there are so many people interested i just wish you all lived in Philly instead of your various parts of the world <<Argentina, por supuesto estas invitado! ;)>> i really want to just find some place and throw a huge I LOVE MIKA party, i think it would be fabulous, keep me updated it you guys find out that you can do it or that you find out you can help me because i know i definatly cant do this alone!

sure! a huge MIKA party would be sooooo amazing and fun!!! :bleh:

somehow we should plan something like this! and find a perfect place where everyone can come!

sure! a huge MIKA party would be sooooo amazing and fun!!! :bleh:

somehow we should plan something like this! and find a perfect place where everyone can come!

i am afraid that's impossible. :boxed: